• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy 4-AcO-EPT Thread

No it isnt, at the dosage level I took interchangeable with the HO, but that's tiny

Still going to push it up higher and see where it takes me but it's definitely an active psychedelic. I'm pretty sensitive to these things tho so maybe someone hard headed needs much more. We both had vastly different dosages when we took the 4-HO-EPT if you recall Buzz. The 2-3mg dose was deff not placebo.

I'm gonna take 20mgs this week and report back.

Yes, but I'm by no means as sensitive as most of you are.

I keep 1-2 weeks between trips most of the time, and I have a naturally higher tolerance to tryptamines than most people. I took 50mg and it was a great ++

That would be way too much for me to take on its own, maybe with Clonazepam.

But I just have to try this at a full dose for me and see, or just under one.
With 4-HO-EPT I don't go higher than 35mgs. That will be the third trial dosage i take with this one as well. This family is pretty high on my favorite new drugs I tried this year.

I do have a slight tolerance to psychedelics and I am a hardhead for most drugs in general ( with the exception of cannabis to which I am very sensitive ). Like I said I like the 4-HO-EPT in the 40-60 mg range so I guess I would have good effects with the ACO in the same range. I find all the 4-ACO tryptamines seem to have a threashold dose under which they do not have much activity unlike the 4-HO's that work even in microdosing range.

Hello,
I wrote a report on my experience with this one:
Weight: 135 lbs
Dosage: 50 mg oral in gel cap
Setting: My apartment

T0:00- Dose Taken

T0:30- Begin to feel shaky and nauseous, typical psychedelic comeup. No other effects to note yet.

T0:40- Feeling physically sicker, with barely noticeable visuals as waves at the corner of my vision and muscle tension starting to build. I can feel my heart racing.

T0:45- I smoke some weed, the visuals start to creep out, but reluctantly so. They only manifest upon scrutiny and can be easily dismissed. The trip feels like it’s slowly seeping out like water under a door, shocking me with a stimulating energy upon contact. It feels very stimmy.

T0:50- Closed eye visuals flutter and flash in regular and harmonic patterns but are still fairly indistinct.

T1:00- The visuals begin to appear as pastel colored blocks and forms creeping into the edges of my field of vision. They are decorative and unobtrusive. The headspace has me falling into loops of daydreams and fantasies. The entire trip feels relaxed, loopy, and dreamy, with a crackling stimmy undercurrent, a dense fog hanging over a volcano. I watch videos of people fighting on the internet and become really hyped up, I want to fight people and punch things. I dance around my room shadowboxing and doing pushups for a bit.

T1:21- The visuals are tinged with blue flashing in and out of existence, swirly and lazy like they’re caught in a little eddy on a wide river in the summer. They are bathed in sunlight, a morning haze catching the golden rays of a sunrise. Despite the overall relaxed sense of the hallucinatory experience, I am so hyped up. I want to exercise, I want to turn my body into a weapon, I want to light off and fire into the sky like a rocket and rain down hell on all who I deem deserve it. I wish I had a punching bag. I want to be ultimate power, I want to shatter the world with the force of my will, I want my body to carry an impossible quantity of sheer energy. It feels fucking great. I am lifting weights and doing pushups and crunches and getting hyped on doing it, it all feels fucking cool. Not even like the sentimental loveliness of empathogens, but what feels like a genuine deep appreciation for what I’m doing and the aspects of life that appeal to me.

T1:52- It’s a short experience, I already feel like I’m coming down. I have spent the last half hour cooling down and playing with my pet bugs. I have a big millipede who I let crawl all over me and my face. His name is Shoes and his feet tickled so much as they crept all over me. I was driven to observe him as closely as possible, until I could see the little ‘combs’ of bristles on his feet that made him so sticky and tickly. I also hang out with one of my ox beetles, a type of Rhinoceros beetle, he was crawling with tiny mites that were just hitching a ride on him. So much life crawling all over me, so friendly and warm but also so alien. He clumsily bumbles around, his big strong tarsi clinging to me for dear life. I feel warm and fulfilled just interacting with them and observing them.

T2:09- I am feeling giddy thinking about my bugs and all of the things they interact it and their rich full lives just doing what they have evolved to do. They experience the world so differently and are so accomplished at every aspect of their lives. Just lovely incredible creatures. This trip is definitely characterized by enthusiasm. I take a hit from my gravity bong, hoping to stir things up again. This ends up triggering the strangest effect-
It’s like the air has just been sucked out of the room. Everything suddenly looks clearer, like that languid pastel fog has been swept away. The visual are almost impossible to notice unless I’m looking at a particularly mottled surface. I feel calmer and more level headed, my thoughts flow normally, I lack that psychedelic hyper awareness. It seems I just blasted myself into sobriety. It feels so eerily still, especially with how much energy the experience was still giving off as it gradually smoldered out like a shooting star. It is a sudden and uncomfortable quiet.
Nevertheless, as the minutes pass, the trip seems to seep back in, almost imperceptibly, like it’s trying to sneak past me without waking me up. The haze of visuals returns like heat waves radiating off of everything.

T2:36- I am mostly down, burning and smoldering and simmering out for real now. I watch anime and laze around reading about things on the internet.

T3:30- The trip still lingers around, like a quiet guest at a party that doesn’t know when to leave. I am ruminating and fantasizing and thinking a lot and it feels nice. It eventually just merges into being stoned as I smoke more weed.

T5:00- I feel back to baseline by now.

Conclusion: This trip was overwhelmingly enthusiastic, though it was also overall unobtrusive and light in most other aspects. The bodyload was moderate and characterized by a rushing stimminess. The visuals were timid and accessory to the experience, while the headspace was also fairly standard for a medium dose of any psychedelic. This was most notably and powerfully characterized by a distorted sense of excitement and enthusiasm riding a wave of fiery stimulation. I was so hyped up I wanted to fight and run around until I wore myself out. It’s exciting and probably would potentiate the mania of other drugs a good bit. Lucid yet hazy and dreamy, and fraught with explosive energy. That all sounds contradictory but I promise it makes sense.

Looking back I really shouldn't be making a quick comparison and it could bbn possibly could be a way less potent. Only one way to tell for sure I'm going to take 35mgs of this one Wednesday 6:30 p.m. and have a pretty clownish tolerance. I'm going to see how well it compares to the 4-HO-EPT at same "exact" higher dose. Had other tripping plans but after reading your report Nervewing I'm inspired to give this another go. Really loved these two from what I've experienced and if it is as lovely that I'm imagining it will he in will have to stick up while i can still get a really decent price.

But thinking back on that trip it's possible I was making up my mind to soon because what I took then was a very light dose and what you just wrote about taking nervewing was a much higher dose than what I was on. Looking forward to pushing this a bit I have about 350mgs so I can experiment bit with dosages. But yeah I mat have jumped the gun saying its interchangeable because I only took 10-15mgs if I'm not mistaken an it was a +/++ from what I remember. Hopefully I will have a fully developed +++ at 35-37mgs this week.

Last edited:
Going to tell a story about this drug mainly just to confirm it's safety profile primarily, was going to keep this one off the public forum. What I did on this night I speak of is an incredibly large amount of psychedelics to eat in a day so please don't repeat. I'd been already 6-7 hour into a LSD/4-AcO-DMT/DOC trip and I was at a strong +++ full on Open Eye Geometric patterns covering my visual field, flooded with colors. I'd grabbed a vile from the freezer containing roughly 350mgs of 4-AcO-EPT and I'd dumped the entire thing into a rolling paper...then I swallowed it.

Within 30 minutes it hit me like a freight train I'd immediately entered into a white light and merged with the collective. My ego desolved completely and it was full on immersion in another realm. I'd remained there for hours in state of complete ecstasy it was really something else. Connection with the higher entities is such a rewarding gift. Was such a powerful experience I've decided to take some time off from tripping for awhile and integrate what I just went through. Imagine my Blood Pressure was pretty high while I left for awhile but I've come out of it unscathed. Which speaks highly of the safety of this Tryptamine much like the other 4-subs. Continued to redose other Psychedelics for the following two days.

This was one of the big ones for me. Have a deep respect and appreciation for this substance. Cant express the need for others to exercise more caution it is dangerous to push the envelope to this degree. But it's also how we learn some things :)

Last edited:
Wow, I've never read of anyone taking such a large dose of this one. Not surprising to me that, at a sufficient dose, this one could be "white light" material, too. It is a tryptamine, after all.

I have yet to try any of the EPTs, though I have several doses each of 4-HO-EPT, 4-AcO-DPT, and EPT.

Wow, I've never read of anyone taking such a large dose of this one. Not surprising to me that, at a sufficient dose, this one could be "white light" material, too. It is a tryptamine, after all.

I have yet to try any of the EPTs, though I have several doses each of 4-HO-EPT, 4-AcO-DPT, and EPT.

This one is really good but if I was you I'd take the 4-HO-EPT first that one is very special. It's more potent in all ways and I'd never of taken a dose like this one of that. But if you adjust for potency this one has alot to offer a swell and if novelty is what you seek and finances not much of matter it's something to experiment for sure. But when I buy more of these it will probably be a gram of 4-HO-EPT and a smaller amount of EPT to give a whirl.

Really enjoyed both of these and sorta regret taking so much I just get so hedonistic sometimes :\

Wow. That's a lot. I found it to be stimulating at 30mg, so I can't even imagine. I'm glad it was a peak experience for you!

I reeeally want to suck it up and try the 4-HO sub, but I'm already way behind on novel psychedelics. I just love EPT and wish 4-AcO-EPT was less stimulating

Well, let me add a little bit of confusion to the dosage question. I finally got around to revisiting it with a friend. We had both had a 5-MeO-MiPT experience six days earlier. Theirs (7.5mg) was uncharacteristically quite strong, while mine was at 6.5mg and was normal. I typically get strong tolerance from it, while my friend does not.

After my strong experience at 30mg, I resolved to titrate up from 10mg in a session. They started at 15mg, as they are typically less sensitive than me.

After 45min, I increased my dose by 10mg, they boosted by ~7-8mg. I felt an increase in effects within three minutes, but it stayed right there at that slightly stronger + for another 40min. We boosted again (rather late), them by 5mg and me by another 10mg. This time, we both finally made it to a ++, theirs light and mine common but gentle and easygoing.

It still felt light in character and entirely non-threatening psychologically. There were no visuals, just a sense of uplift, positivity, increased erotic desire, enjoyable body energy, and headspace shift. It was all nice, but decidedly vanilla. If I hadn't had prior experience, I would have thought it a boring material rather than whatever was at play. I tried to explain to my friend that I don't think there are fireworks at higher dosages, but there's definitely more of a distinct character. They found it pleasant, but probably won't revisit it, since there are richer materials out there.

The unremarkable character could have been due to a few things. It could easily have been tolerance, but my friend claimed that wasn't likely to be the issue with them. It could be the light dose of phenibut I had beforehand to suppress a hangover, but my friend didn't have any. It could have been the dose, but 30mg all at once was more than I was looking for last time. It also could have been due to the staggered oral dosing on a full-ish stomach, which is what my money is on. Or a combination of these things.

I will say that it had a few things going for it. It was gentle and non-threatening, as erotic as 5-MeO-MiPT (in a different way), and it had the same remarkably upbeat afterglow that I get from EPT.

Cosmic Charlie, Thank you for advancing the body of human knowledge by honestly reporting your 350mg mishap. At no point should this be done, but you more or less inadventently did a toxload, took an above average dose that could have revealed substantial toxicity.

I hearted you for REPORTING it, so that your misadventure became "taking one for the team", a data point so far out that it couldnt ethically be gotten in a research project.

People should not take it as an indication of safety but that such a dose, in some cases, is survivable without hospitalization. That is worth knowing.

PLEASE REPORT YOUR OOPS DOSES PEOPLE - WE FORGIVE YOU YOUR LAPSE IN JUDGEMENT AND ARE GRATEFUL FOR THE DATA POINT YOU PROVIDE.

THESE ARE RESEARCH CHEMICALS AND WE DO RESEARCH HERE - ANY SOCIAL DISCOMFORT ASIDE THINGS LIKE THESE MUST BE KNOWN.

I took 45mg of 4-AcO-EPT and tripped pretty hard. There was a lot of ego dissolution and tryptamine weirdness, and also a lot of physical unease. Even after the peak had passed, I wasn't able to relax and enjoy the trip because of the harsh, excessively stimulating body load. The trip felt a lot like DOM because of how speedy it was.

In my opinion, 4-AcO-EPT sucks compared to 4-HO-EPT. 4-HO-EPT is a much smoother, more laid back trip. I'm sure there are people out there who will prefer 4-AcO-EPT, but I'm not a fan of it.

In my opinion, 4-AcO-EPT sucks compared to 4-HO-EPT. 4-HO-EPT is a much smoother, more laid back trip. I'm sure there are people out there who will prefer 4-AcO-EPT, but I'm not a fan of it.
That's really interesting. I've suspected that the 4-AcO substitution might be part of the stimulation, but didn't want to take the risk of getting the 4-HO only to find out that they were functionally identical.

Anybody tried this one lately? Just popped up at my fav vendor and I’m fairly stocked but curious lol. Metacetin is my favorite tryptamine And this sounds similar with a low mindfuck , but more speedy, could be the perfect party tryptamine

Last edited:
I dosed 30mg of 4-Aco-EPT about 1 hour ago now, orally. Basically zero effects. I haven't tripped in 2 months or so tolerance is not playing a role. Had a breakfast of a small portion of yogurt and a few pieces of fruit, so doubt there's any delay due to eating. I'm maybe experiencing some color enhancement but other than that not much. Actually may try to take a nap now. Next time I try this it'll be around 50mg most likely

ok so we
Know that for alot of people, 30mg
Is too little but 350 is too much lol, decent range to work with there. I’m still curious about this although my shoulder angel tells me to stop ordering shit lol, or just stock up on the tried and true delicious sacrament metacetin

ok so we
Know that for alot of people, 30mg
Is too little but 350 is too much lol, decent range to work with there. I’m still curious about this although my shoulder angel tells me to stop ordering shit lol, or just stock up on the tried and true delicious sacrament metacetin
It's a weird one. I remember reading that 50mg was a common dose when it came out. I was cautious, so I took 30mg and had a weird +++. iirc, I revisited it at 10mg and it was still active, but as light as I expected it to be. For me and a few others, it seems to be the same potency as most other 4-substituted tryptamines. It's also its own thing. For me, it's even more lighthearted and jovial than 4-AcO-MET, but it's more stimulating, has a much lighter headspace, and has very little visual activity. It's way more erotic, though. Most people don't seem to think it's a winner, but I found it to be novel. So far, it seems that for me 4-HO-EPT is more comfortable, interesting, and less stimulating.

I dosed 30mg of 4-Aco-EPT about 1 hour ago now, orally. Basically zero effects. I haven't tripped in 2 months or so tolerance is not playing a role. Had a breakfast of a small portion of yogurt and a few pieces of fruit, so doubt there's any delay due to eating. I'm maybe experiencing some color enhancement but other than that not much. Actually may try to take a nap now. Next time I try this it'll be around 50mg most likely
I was wrong. Just took longer to kick in than expected. At 30mg I started experiencing some very noticeable visuals about 1.5 hours in but had already swallowed some Valium to abort. So didn't get a true feel for its character. I can see it being a special chemical however. Reminded me a bit of 4-HO-MET for the fee moments I was tripping before the Valium kicked in. This is all anecdotal, but 30mg is most definitely active. In my previous post I said I'd hop in at 50mg next time but I think that'd result in a rather strong trip