• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-methyl-PCP Thread

So would you recommend this substance ? Sounds interesting and safe ?

Definitely not safe, definitely interesting, softer, less stimulating than 3-meo, bit colder, can be quite manic. Looks like I used it as a catalyst for positive changes in my life. More potent by weight than 3-meo,
I developed lots of twitching in muscles, anyone else experienced it from 3-meo/3-me use? I wonder if it's a direct side effect or rather a magnesium/potassium deficiency

Which one would you say has more euphoria/mania?

I have also developed minor muscle twitches from 3-meo-pcp and other dissos. Mainly my eyelids but also fingers sometimes. I doubt it's from deficiencies as i take potassium chloride (16% RDA) and magnesium glycinate (66% RDA) and a multivitamin pill on daily basis. But then again its hypotheticaly possible i could also have poor absorption of these micronutrients.

Last edited:
First few times there was coke like euphoria "I'm in divine flow" feeling. After it disappeared and never happened again. It seemed more manic than 3-meo for me with less mindfuck. Calmer mania, I could keep it under control somehow. I suspect opioid receptor activity (is it possible?) it looks like I used it to overcome years long addiction to poppy seed tea. I completely forgot about it and feel not attracted to it anymore - it's been one month or so that I'm clean from it - This transition was very smooth and painless hence this theory. The profile seems quite complex. In the beginning it's stimulating and with time I found it calming. I guess to some of effects you get tolerance quicker than to others... Very interesting indeed...

Edit:
Not to not mention side effects:
Heavy on heart
Raises blood pressure

Last edited:
I am a very experienced veteran when it comes to a wide assortment of substances including many various dissociatives .. it should also be noted that I have next to no tolerance when it comes to dissociatives at this stage in time, since I've taken dissociatives off and on and I've had long tolerance breaks between uses in order to sustain the magick that comes from the states that states of mind that these drugs seem to produce, so take from this report as you may.

I took an oral dose of 5mg of 3-Me-PCP this morning to test the waters .. after roughly half an hour to an hour, I took note of a very calm, relaxed and functional degree of stimulation .. comparable to a threshold, working dose of amphetamine, but more relaxed, with only a slight tinge of dissociation/subtle anxiety in the background .. at this dose I could see how it would be easy to socialize .. I haven't yet tested it's close relatives 3-Meo-PCP or PCP in order to compare the differences between any of them .. I speculate that at a dose like this. it may also work as a good admixture in combination with a low micro-dose of LSD, since at this low dose it feels quite functional, but something tells me that these two molecules might jive well, which is something I'll experiment and document sometime in the future. .. on the negative end, I did seem to pick up on a very minor tinge of anxiety in the background during a few moments, but these feelings may just be negligible, due to the fact that I'm trying a novel dissociative. and I had a few other personal stresses going on in the background which may have also played into this as well.

Once it started wearing down, I eventually took a couple etizolam, and thus, the substances effects naturally disappeared into the background almost unnoticeably, once it's time had been fulfilled.

For someone like myself who appreciates the positive effects that can come from micro-dosing psychedelics, the positive effects of this substance at a low dose was definitely noteworthy .. I'm interested to find out what a higher dose will bring, so on my next excititing journey will be to embark upon a test at 10mg once my brain comes back into proper configuration from this last test..

I always preferred low dosing of 3-MeO-PCP for its stimulant characteristics... my friends and I used to think of it as an alternative for using a dose of amphetamine to go out to a show, or any other purpose you would use that sort of thing for.

I would like to rectify this post. I did 1cp-LSD on new years eve which heavily exacerbated the eye-twitches for couple of days after. However, last weekend i did 2500mg of phenibut and 5mg (3+2) of 5-meo-mipt which somehow made the symptoms subside almost entirely. I did 3-meo-pcp on tuesday and despite that the eye-twitching is still minimal, so my point is it might not be entirely fault of the dissos.

Edit:
Not to not mention side effects:
Heavy on heart
Raises blood pressure

Is this 3-me-pcp specific, or were you talking about both analogs? I find it interesting because i haven't really noticed anything like that with 3-meo-pcp, is it possible 3-me has some dopamingeric activity? It probably can't be worse than actual stimulants..

Finally got the chance to try this one. I took 5 mg orally, which I guess can be considered a low-ish dose, though still was very obvious and in no way subtle. The experience itself wasn't particularly memorable, but for sure interesting and pleasing. It took a really long time to come-up, I wasn't feeling anything defined until two hours after dosing, and I feel like it only finished coming up at the third hour. The first obvious signs were slight visual distortions, very similar to the dreamy/distant look things get on other ACHAs. Impossible not to try and compare it to 3-MeO-PCP because of the obvious similarities between molecules. And compared to its methoxy cousin I can say it is considerably less manic and stimulating, at least at this dose. As others have said before, it is also surprisingly lucid and clear headed. 3-MeO-PCP is considerably more confusing to me at this level of effects. So the "mind-shifting" quality of the experience wasn't as pronounced as other dissos, instead I got a pleasant body high, a calming (but not sedating) sensation, and increased aesthetic appreciation. The experience took place on an evening in a park, and I felt content just walking and looking around. At around t+5 I felt like I was approaching baseline, so I rode my bike for the 30 minute it took me get back home. But once there I smoked a small amount of cannabis (three tokes from a joint) and got reeaally stoned, and the dissociation became strong for about 10/15 minutes. I lied down with music on, and felt waves of pleasant static moving through my skin. At t+8 I slept without problem.

Effects felt very natural and transparent on the body, and I liked how calming, almost zen-like the effect was. No manic energy or euphoric stimulation like on 3-MeO-PCP, instead a very grounded and dreamy stillness. Whereas I see 3-MeO-PCP almost as a stimulant, and as such my preferred context to take it always is concerts or raves, or any other physically active instance, I imagine 3-methyl-PCP would be ideal for really immersing oneself into a movie, or other media, deep listening to music, even meditating. Perhaps doing yoga, as my body felt amazing the whole time, but it also felt significantly anesthetizing, which makes me think there would be a real risk of overstretching and injury. I would guess this one could also be great in a social setting. I have a feeling a reasonable amount of alcohol can make it more overtly euphoric.

All in all I very much liked what this one had to offer. I will be experimenting further soon, very curious of how far the mental effects go at higher dosages, or if it becomes more confusing/dissociating. At this level the sensory distortions and body high were very apparent, but I felt 100% functional the whole time.

Thanks!
So it's less manic than 3meoPCP, and it take a little longer to start.
Did you tried the oxo dissos ?
How would you compare this one to something like OPCE ( 5mg is a very light dose for OPCE, duno for PCP or methylPCP).

of the 2'-keto-ACHAs I've only done Ketamine and MXE, never O-PCE. Of course, they are quite different, more strongly dissociating, and sedating, but less potent. PCP and methyl-PCP are really really potent in comparison, a normal dose of MXE is an extremely high dose of either of dose. They are however a little bit more "grounded", or at least more functional, not as strongly dissociating, and more stimulating. Well, snorted ketamine is supposedly stimulating too at low-ish dosages, but I don't really know, I've only ever taken it at IM hole-level dosages. The PCPs are not suitable for holing at all, I would say.

I found 3-Methyl-PCP less manic and considerably warmer than 3-MeO-PCP, but others in this thread have claimed the complete opposite, lol, so your mileage may vary, as always. Also keep in mind this is my conclusion from a single experience. I will report further for sure, as I liked what I got out of the first trial.

Which one would you say is more emotionally numbing 3-me-pcp or 3-meo-pcp? i've noticed the emotional numbness really kicks in when you dose the next or even second / third day, with the drug still in your system. I want to have it as a future functional tool for (now) hypothetical emotional pain management. I think 3-ho-pcp would be better just for physical pain managment since its more warm.

The only time I took 3-MeO-PCP more than two days in a row, I remember it making me feel dysphoricly dettached, and emotionally flat, which I really disliked. I suppose that's what you refer to as emotionally numbing? I would expect that to be less pronounced with 3-Me-PCP, because in my (admittedly limited) experience it felt a lot "warmer" and emotionally opening than the methoxy homologue.

However, I would discourage from dosing this novel dissos for days on end. Never seems to end well. And we don't really know the effects chronic use has on the brain, anyway.

Had my second experience with this one yesterday. I took 7 mg. I can now say it is definitely stronger per mg than 3-MeO-PCP. The jump from 5 to 7 mg was quite significant. It was much more apparent and strongly dissociating. It also came up faster. At 1 hour I was already feeling first alerts, and it increased in intensity gradually until the second hour where I think I reached the peak. The headspace was considerably less lucid than on my 5 mg trial, much more confusing at this dose. It was still considerably less manic and stimmy than 3-MeO-PCP.

I watched a short documentary at around t+3.5, and was very absorbed by the media, but sometimes keeping up with the information was a little bit hard, and I had to pause it at times to fully process it. So I felt a little bit dumber lol, or at least slower. Music was also nice, and towards the end of the experience it became very introspective, but with a positive and more or less optimistic vibe. It is a very "chill" disso. I think I liked the lower dosage better, as it was more functional, but sometimes with dissos there are weird "in between" dosages were they are kind uncomfortable, so I will still take a 10 mg dose at some point to see where it goes.

All in all I'm liking this chemical, but it's probably for the disso enthusiast. I think most people would like 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE better.

Very interesting!! I've only done original PCP once years ago as a teenager smoked a joint lined with it between 3 people but still it was proper visual hallucinations, at times I only found out for example that there were no castle ruins in the forest we were in, because my friend told me so. All the little creases in our tent inner-sheet I could instantly see "oh look that looks like donald duck smoking a joint", and as soon as one of us said to the other what the crease shapes meant to them then I could see it too. It was a lot less stimmy than 3-meo-pcp too, altho to be fair that's partly a dosage thing probably.

I love 3-meo-pcp. I call it psychedelic coke cos that's what it feels like to me! A couple of times I've been out to raves on amphet + a 25mg line of 3-meo-pcp and that combo REALLY feels like your dopamine levels are continuously maxing out lol. I felt like the terminator!! I do have to either get my gf to hide the bag after I separate the optimal amount for a night. I find that the most I can do without my enjoyment levels starting to decrease due to dosage is 3x lines which as I said I rack up larger than is considered a big line of it according to Erowid and such. That's spread over the evening, night and after party too. There's a very fine line between fun delusions of grandeur and feeling like you are a synthetic replica of a human or inside a computer game! If you stick to your planned dosage and don't mug yourself by getting greedy and trying to drag it out, or wanting to do that act of taking something, then I've actually found 3-meo-PCP can actually have an afterglow! I doin't know whether it's tyhe rebound effect of something in the brain or whether my consciousness was just delighted to move out of the slight de-realisation and de-personalisation elements, but I think I got a moost boost the next morning. I was very emotional at times when I was at the raves too, the 3meo definitely seemed to heighten my emotional connection to the music at times so I wasn't just buzzing off it as with amphet, but I had a wistful emotional, special feeling, very similar to a powerful empathogen like MDMA! This was a very fleeting effect but a very cool one, those transcendent rave moments are unforgettable!

But basically yeah in my experience PCP is a LOT more trippy than 3-meo-pcp and 3-meo-pcp is a lot more stimulant-esque as it seems to have more of a dopamine reuptake effect. Can people line joints with 3-meo-pcp or any of the other analogues?

So anyway the new one, less stimmy that does sound more like the original and a stronger disassociative effect, that's cool. Was your vision effected at all? Was it "trippy" in any way? IO presume the disassociative effect was not felt in like ketamine in that it did not come on like a tranquiliser? I've always felt that ket and PCP are siblings but opposites in that ket makes you trip inwards and PCP makes you trip outwards, if that makes any sense at all to anyone.

Last edited:
I got 0.5g of this about a month ago. It feels similar to 3-Meo-PCP and 3-HO-PCP. Since it was some time since i tried either of those its hard for me to judge which one of them it resembles more. But i usualy dosed between 8-12mg IM, or 15-20mg orally and this would give me a regular PCP high. I also had an extremely hard timer sleeping on these even up to 8 hours after ingestation and would always be in need of bensos or other sleeping aid to be able to sleep.

Also the day after people remarked that I seemed to be on the influence of some substance. They couldnt relly specify what it was except for my speach being a bit blurry.

In conclusion, if you like other PCP derivatives, you will probably like this one aswell.

Yeah, something I forgot to mention was that the next morning, so like 14-16 hours after dosing, I still felt a littel bit off-baseline. Hard to pinpoint how, but I guess just slightly dissociated still. I had no trouble sleeping at t+6, but I guess it's safe to say this one's got legs. Tbh, higher dosages of 3-MeO-PCP also leave me in some sort of "afterglow", "sub-threshold high" the day after.

Was your vision effected at all? Was it "trippy" in any way? IO presume the disassociative effect was not felt in like ketamine in that it did not come on like a tranquiliser?

Hard to say, I mean my vision was affected for sure, but not exactly trippy as in psychedelic. I mean no colours of fractals or patterns. Just visual noise and a slight distortion of the sense of space. As for your second question, I can say it has a calming effect, but not exactly sedating, I wasn't feeling like going to bed and closing my eyes like I would on an equivalent level of a ketamine high. Maybe if I dosed higher I would have been more incapacitated and couch-locked by the effect. But in my last experience I felt active, just "calm", and not physically stimulated as 3-MeO-PCP, for example (or low dose MXE for that matter), tends to make me feel.