• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

Sent this to a friend of mine and figured I'd post it here since there doesn't seem to be much information on this chemical yet

Tonight was my 2nd trial, my 1st being last night at around 10mg followed by another 10mg some time later. 10mg provided threshold effects

"After the little taste of it I got last night, I could not stop thinking of 3-fl-pcp all day and despite having to be awake in 9 hours I made the poor choice of doing some tonight. I think this one might be a real winner. Started off with 19mg which felt like maybe 5mg of 3-MeO-PCP. Just did another 10ish mg and am putting it down for the night since I shouldn't have done it anyways
😅
So far there is a unique, clear and crisp cognitive euphoria which is what really caught my eye during last night's trial. Euphoria always feels good however you can get it, but I really like the way this one sits. It's been replicated 2 nights in a row so I'm pretty sure it's characteristic of the drug and not placebo and/or due to the chemical cocktail that is my daily experience. Slight waves of physical euphoria so far. Much less physically dissociating than3-MeO-PCP at this dose. No where near as much 'wonk' it would seem with this stuff vs 3-MeO-PCP. It retains some of the mania inducing effects of other PCP analogues from what I can tell so far. Much less so than 3-MeO-PCP, maybe a bit more than 3-ho. That 2nd dose is kicking in and I'm now feeling some of the physical "numbing" effects that are typical of the dissociative class. I am rather clear headed. 3-MeO-PCP will send my thinking into "wonk" mode at any dose. The mindset is one of optimistic introspection, which fuels (or is caused by) the unique cognitive euphoria if I were to take a guess. Has yet to throw me into the grandiose realms that 3-MeO-PCP sends me into but still makes me feel really good about myself and hopeful about the future. That is a blessing because 3-MeO-PCP can send me into a hellish depressive state when I have moments that I realize I may not achieve all of my in the moment dreams. There is some stimulation both mental and physical, but it feels less intense than that provided by 3-MeO-PCP. Dissociation has increased since my last dose (maybe 25 minutes ago). It now feels closer to 10mg of 3-MeO-PCP, yet less wonky and manic. I think I'd be able to achieve orgasm with a little more ease than 3-MeO-PCP, but not impossible as it is with basically every other dissociative that I've tried. Starting to feel slightly more intense mentally and have some near dysphoria creeping in along with the euphoria, but I think that's just my bedtime kratom kicking in. Other than that it is beautifully crystalline and chops up nicely. I've read a few reports of it feeling more caustic than amigs when snorted, but I can't say for certain as of yet. I imagine the increased dose plays a role in the worsened sting of the snortski. I rather enjoyed typing that out and noticed I was putting more care and thought into my choice of words than a typically would. I would assume heightened creativity comes with this one. As I said, I think this one is going to be a real winner, and I am REALLY looking forward to playing around with it some more"

Last edited:
I just used this as a sex drug. Now my bed is drenched with squirt and sweat while basking in our glories. She smoked a fat blunt before and I've been smoking weed all day + drank 4 ciders. Just added a valium and zopiclone along with my night time medication cocktail.

I FEEL FUCKING TREMENDOUS!!!!

Oh forgot to mention; flipping with MDMA was awesome. Do recommend but be careful with dosing.

This chemical thrives one to create . I really think this is a special chemical. It encouraged me to write for about 2 hours a stream of consciousness that I never done before. I write pottery every now and again. Ive been depressed as of late and this chemical lit a fire under my ass to explore new ways of creativity. I also did some earlier tonight and explored my podunk town and took pictures and videos which I never seem to do. After I got home from that I snorted 40mg and started to create music which I havent done in months due to depression and addiction. Having my last hoorah since I'm beginning treatment. I'm happy i was able to explore it before my path to recovery. Its a shame i cant control my dissociative use but I'm glad to have experienced this chemical. I truly think it is special

Not sure if this is relevant here, but I've tried 3-CL-PCP which I've heard is similar to 3-F-PCP.

I have a lot of experience with RC PCP analogues. I can safely say 3-CL-PCP is the most unique PCP analog I have tried. Starting dose is around 50-60mg so it''s not at all very strong. At this dose I got INTENSE waves of euphoria. Very mildly stimulating. Almost NO feeling of disassociation. At around 100+mg the disassociation starts to kick in and around 150mg gets stronger but its a mild kind of disassociation.

Most of my other experience is with 3-MEO-PCP and 3-HO-PCP. 3-CL-PCP is nothing like those -- it may now be my most favorite PCP analogue. The euphoria at starting doses is just amazing. The only real downside is that it's rather weak as compared with its PCP cousins, so a 1g is not going to last as long pound for pound.

I just got my hands on this chem and so far so good.

my only question is if anyone has any idea about IM dosage? and also any tips on getting it to dissolve in water? i've read to possibly heat it up but is that the proper way?

thanks in advance!@=

Seems like most folks are intranasally dosing this one? I’ve never sniffed any ACH besides ket/dck/2F and I have a small sample of this, would like to dose it orally.
Still around 30mg for a solid oral
Dose?

Seems like most folks are intranasally dosing this one? I’ve never sniffed any ACH besides ket/dck/2F and I have a small sample of this, would like to dose it orally.
Still around 30mg for a solid oral
Dose?
Should be fine to dose 30mg orally, it's potent enough that you should get a very pleasant experience.
Go check my posts for a rough idea, as I only did oral and nasal doses. As a rule, I don't inject anything unless it's for medical purposes.

I have found that most ACH dissociatives I have tried have actually felt more potent by weight when taken orally than when taken nasally. For example, 2f-DCK, MXE, DCK, 3-MeO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE. Ketamine seems to be actually an outlier in this respect, as it is much less potent taken orally. I have also found that MXiPr and MXPr were substantially weaker orally than nasally, which is very odd considering MXE is decidedly stronger orally for me. I'm not sure about DMXE yet as I have only tried it nasally. I don't feel the desire to do dissociatives very often so I just haven't tried it again yet but plan to try it orally next.

I have found that most ACH dissociatives I have tried have actually felt more potent by weight when taken orally than when taken nasally. For example, 2f-DCK, MXE, DCK, 3-MeO-PCP, and 3-MeO-PCE. Ketamine seems to be actually an outlier in this respect, as it is much less potent taken orally. I have also found that MXiPr and MXPr were substantially weaker orally than nasally, which is very odd considering MXE is decidedly stronger orally for me. I'm not sure about DMXE yet as I have only tried it nasally. I don't feel the desire to do dissociatives very often so I just haven't tried it again yet but plan to try it orally next.
Oral dmxe wasn’t super potent for me, I was nowhere near a hole at 40-80mg in pellet form. 120 in a night got me kinda close to skirting the very outskirts of Holesville. My tolerance at the moment is like a few 30mg bumps nasally of DCK to reach a much more holey state

DCK is really strong for me, I can take 25mg orally and be skirting a hole. Multiple 30mg bumps seems like it would be too much for me. Incidentally, 25mg nasally is substantially less strong for me.

DCK is really strong for me, I can take 25mg orally and be skirting a hole. Multiple 30mg bumps seems like it would be too much for me. Incidentally, 25mg nasally is substantially less strong for me.
Yeah my tolerance sucks atm, But I’ll have to give dck a shot orally sometime. I only have a g and don’t really wanna try getting more atm, so efficiency is surely name of the game

Am I gonna be the first one to vape this HCL In a pookie? My intuition tells me that’s the way with this one, but we’ll see if anyone has datapointa for me. I bought a pookie just for this so hopefully it works!!

I miss this compound. Was only able to get my first lot before the vendor sold out. Luckily there's plenty of 3-HO-PCP in Aus, but I would have liked to experiment more with 3-FLUORO-PCP.

I miss this compound. Was only able to get my first lot before the vendor sold out. Luckily there's plenty of 3-HO-PCP in Aus, but I would have liked to experiment more with 3-FLUORO-PCP.
3fpcp appears to be back around, from CN at least.
So could you vape it? Did it work?
I never tried vaping it, or any other pcp-analog. I would be careful because I believe vaping 3hopcp produces like toxic compounds. Not saying fuoro would as well, but I'm just not sure and you should def read up before trying.

I just picked up a small amount of 3F-PCP.

I've long been afraid of taking PCP derivatives out of fear of mania. Or compulsive redosing and doing something bat shit crazy. Even DCK I found very stimulating.

I took 5mg sublingually last night as an allergy test, followed by a little vaped. Had perhaps a mild stimulating effect. Do not recommend vaping this stuff, its nasty.

Will push forward. Not interested in using this for recreational purposes, just therapeutic and perhaps to enhance creativity.

Going to be locking it up in my time safe whenever i experience with it just for safety purposes. I've got a history of psychosis in family, in fact when my uncle was in high school, angel dust was all the rage, and it precipitated a psychotic episode that developed into severe life-long schizophrenia of a high debilitating nature. My grandmother is also schizophrenic.

Granted, if I were to have experienced drug precipitated schizophrenia it would have happened by now given all the stuff I've put myself through via drug withdrawal psychotic states, stimulant psychosis and psychedelic abuse. If benzo withdrawal or 350mg of 4-AcO-DMT didn't set it off, it probably won't happen. Nevertheless dissociatives make me feel unhinged and unpredictable so I have avoided the stimulating PCP variants.

Despite it's name, 3F-PCP seems a bit more easy going than say 3-meo-pcp, but we'll see.