• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Small & Handy 3-Fluoro-PCP Thread

That might be unsettling to witness, lol

Maybe ... I have always been a pretty lucid dreamer so at least when I wake up if someone happens to witness my temporary insanity I can let them in on the joke — & when this happens it typically is something ridiculously outlandish and genuinely funny. Usually nobody else is around or everybody else is asleep so I just bite my lip & try to hold it together but the absurdity of waking myself up in laughter can make centering myself a challenge. The next time it comes up I'll make a note of it & post a dream log :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I had an interesting experience with this.

I dosed it last night did 11mg snorted, didn't feel much, then topped it off with 16mg oral and still didn't feel much, so I did some eyeballed bumps and I imagine I got up to 40mg or so and never ended up feeling much. I had done 20mg 4f-mph throughout the day. I didn't feel much of a headspace but did experience odd physical sensations and anxiety and some moments of increased BP which I treated with Cayenne Pepper. At one point the anxiety got severe so I drank one beer and it mostly went away. Overall I did not enjoy it.

I woke up today with a hell of an afterglow though. Was just in a pleasant and accepting mood all day, and once I got home from work I did my laundry, meditated, made a nice dinner and read a few chapters before I started watching TV. Usually after work I don't do anything productive. Just plop down in front of the TV and eat junk food until I pass out. It's been a long time since I've experienced an afterglow from a dissociative, most likely to my frequent use of them. For the past couple of years my use ranged anywhere from 2-3 days a week up to 7 days a week. The past 2 months or so I've been doing 1 low dose a week or a deeper experience every 2 week, because I've recently started seeing someone and I spend the bulk of my weekend with them so it's hard to find the time to abuse them like I was. I had forgotten how nice a dissociative afterglow can be and how beneficial they are. Dissociatives have maintained their acute effectiveness for depression during the duration of their effects but not the day after. This has made me want to cut my use down to once every 2 weeks at most if I can. They are a valuable tool for depression, and as someone who suffers from a depressive disorder, it makes them very easy to want to abuse, but I'd hate for them to become ineffective for depression.

It's also been easier to abstain because I only have 3-FL-PCP which I find rather bland and 3-CL-PCP which I love but lasts forever. I will be getting more in soon so abstaining might become a bit more difficult. I hope that I can keep my current goal of cutting my use down in mind and become successful in my endeavors

Would like to know what a good solid dose of 3-F-PCP would be for me, and i have a pretty heavy baseline tolerance from years of dissociative use. From what i gather this one is less potent than the other PCP derivatives.

For reference this is what my dosing of other drugs in this category would be. And keep in mind i will only be doing one large dose and then locking the rest up in a time lock safe so as not to binge. Will be taking the drug orally.

3-MeO-PCP ~ 25mgs
3-MeO-PCE ~ 30mgs
3-HO-PCE ~ 25mgs
3-HO-PCP ~ 20mg

Was thinking about starting with the 3-F-PCP at 40mgs due to it being not as strong as the others. Im gonna be able to play around with the dose in further trials as im gonna have alot of the stuff in my safe, twenty five grams. Hoping that will be enough to keep me satisfied for some years if i spread my use out well. Im gonna building an epic stash of dissos as they are my favorite drugs 😌

I'd start at around 35mg after some allergy tests. I'd say overall potency is 2.5 to 3x the strength of 2F-DCK, so fairly low potency.

The thing is, I don't think 3F-PCP is enjoyable as a recreational drug in the same way as say 3-MeO-PCP can be. There is a initial high/euphoria shortly after onset, particularly when snorted, but it goes away quickly. I just feel confused and weird from high doses, yet at the same time, the headspace isn't particularly psychedelic or interesting. Just confusing. Every time I've taken large doses of it I regretted it. Yet in all those cases I had a phenomenal afterglow the following day. But as recreational drug it kind of sucks. As a functional dissociative and therapeutic agent it is excellent however.

Might be different for you, but again, I found nothing particularly interesting occurs even at high doses, aside from confusion.

I'd start at around 35mg after some allergy tests. I'd say overall potency is 2.5 to 3x the strength of 2F-DCK, so fairly low potency.

The thing is, I don't think 3F-PCP is enjoyable as a recreational drug in the same way as say 3-MeO-PCP can be. There is a initial high/euphoria shortly after onset, particularly when snorted, but it goes away quickly. I just feel confused and weird from high doses, yet at the same time, the headspace isn't particularly psychedelic or interesting. Just confusing. Every time I've taken large doses of it I regretted it. Yet in all those cases I had a phenomenal afterglow the following day. But as recreational drug it kind of sucks. As a functional dissociative and therapeutic agent it is excellent however.

Might be different for you, but again, I found nothing particularly interesting occurs even at high doses, aside from confusion.
I have to agree here, except I'd recommend starting off with maybe 25mg in case you happen to be sensitive to this chemical. Still, if you're experienced with dissociatives then 35mg should be manageable, just possibly intense.

I do agree that it's not much of a recreational drug. Not much in terms of euphoria, introspection or trippiness, although at the right level it does interesting things to my vision. The headspace however is not very interesting. It is a decent dissociative to add to combos, I enjoyed 3-FL-PCP + 3-HO-PCP. It does still help acutely for depression but not as effective as 2f-dck, FXE, 3-MeO-PCP. If I'm depressed and I take it, I'll feel less depressed, unlike other dissociatives where if I take it while depressed, I'll actually end up feeling good.

The afterglow with this one can be pretty good. I had a slightly higher than my typical dose experience the other day that was a little unpleasant but it gave me a very strong 2-3 day afterglow that has helped me make some basic but positive changes to my life. Exercising again, meditating; and it has helped me stop social media so now instead of spending literally all day and night scrolling, I'm instead reading or studying topics that interest me or listening to new music.

Far from my favorite dissociative, 3-FL, but it has its place and does have some value

I have to disagree with those saying it is not a recreational drug. For me it is the most euphoric drug I have ever taken. When I take it I am overflowing with a radiant & positive energy that I absolutely cannot suppress which leaves me susceptible at times to prolonged outbursts of smiling & laughter. At very high doses I fall into a hole where I bear witness to all lives past, present, & future that I have ever or could ever have lived. When I return to reality there is some confusion & disorientation but I am generally more lucid than after similar experiences with related pharmaceuticals. The afterglow the day after leaves me glowing & effusive, highly motivated with an intense desire to improve the lives of myself & those around me.

I have to disagree with those saying it is not a recreational drug. For me it is the most euphoric drug I have ever taken. When I take it I am overflowing with a radiant & positive energy that I absolutely cannot suppress which leaves me susceptible at times to prolonged outbursts of smiling & laughter. At very high doses I fall into a hole where I bear witness to all lives past, present, & future that I have ever or could ever have lived. When I return to reality there is some confusion & disorientation but I am generally more lucid than after similar experiences with related pharmaceuticals. The afterglow the day after leaves me glowing & effusive, highly motivated with an intense desire to improve the lives of myself & those around me.
Cool report man. I've done this chem a few times now. Didn't weigh my first dose, was 2 lines after a day trip of 3 100mcg tabs. The tabs had worn off.

Was crazy, had a still image of a video I had on my portable projector on a wall stay there for seemingly minutes where the video was playing normal speed (not positive wasn't my electronics fuckin up though) and did the classic loud fan disso thing. Led to the normal land of wackyness I usually get. A lot less sparkly and colorful then regular dust or ketamine. Crazy trip tho.

No disso tolerance you need 100+mg to hole. I wrote this on 100mg insnuffulated my second time at this and am underwhelmed. Will try another 50mg now.

Cool report man. I've done this chem a few times now. Didn't weigh my first dose, was 2 lines after a day trip of 3 100mcg tabs. The tabs had worn off.

Was crazy, had a still image of a video I had on my portable projector on a wall stay there for seemingly minutes where the video was playing normal speed (not positive wasn't my electronics fuckin up though) and did the classic loud fan disso thing. Led to the normal land of wackyness I usually get. A lot less sparkly and colorful then regular dust or ketamine. Crazy trip tho.

No disso tolerance you need 100+mg to hole. I wrote this on 100mg insnuffulated my second time at this and am underwhelmed. Will try another 50mg now.
that added 50mg made it fun. And had the usual storyline disso adventure.

[...]
No disso tolerance you need 100+mg to hole.

It's definitely not the best chemical if you are looking for that kind of experience unless you take ¡a*l*o*t! or combine it with something else. I take about 60mg of DXM every day for depression and I find that it gives a lot of extra magic to my experiments with other chemicals — this one in particular. YMMV though and it does have a somewhat deserved reputation as a "dirty" chem with a cautionary safety profile.

You need to stock up on FXE while its as cheap as it is right now, that stuff is fantastic. Its like a cross between Ketamine and MXE. My source that i get it from also has 3-F-PCP and they have always given me quality so im probably gonna stock up on that one eventually as well. But my main focus right now is on FXE because i like to hole more than anything, and im not gonna be able to do so with the 3-F-PCP.
Can you expand on this? I was actually wondering if holing was possible on 3-FL-PCP, and also if it was a mobile hole (Mxipr is a mobile hole, and while an amazing experience, can be a bit frightening for the sitter, which is necessary because so)

But, it sounds like you are implying holing is not possible on 3-FL-PCP What happens then at pushing higher doses, you just risk mania?

Also I suspect this might be coming from cn in fact, if you flipped the first two letters in 3-FL-PCP. I’m trying to get a sense for if their fl is any cl as other posters are warning some people about (or is this just a domestic thing)

Can you expand on this? I was actually wondering if holing was possible on 3-FL-PCP, and also if it was a mobile hole (Mxipr is a mobile hole, and while an amazing experience, can be a bit frightening for the sitter, which is necessary because so)

But, it sounds like you are implying holing is not possible on 3-FL-PCP What happens then at pushing higher doses, you just risk mania?

Also I suspect this might be coming from cn in fact, if you flipped the first two letters in 3-FL-PCP. I’m trying to get a sense for if their fl is any cl as other posters are warning some people about (or is this just a domestic thing)

Havent tried 3-F-PCP yet personally but i am just speaking from my experience with the other 3 subbed PCE/PCP analogs that i have tried. All of those IME have more of a blackout or a mobile hole if you wanna call it that, which i only bring back fragmented pieces. The only true hole i had on one of those was with 50mgs of 3-HO-PCE orally taken in the morning after taking two prior doses in the 12hrs before staying up all night doing so.

Well my ex-fiance woke up and didnt know what was going on cuz i was sitting on the couch catatonic. But i do remember having the whole cruising through the solar system watching stars and planets imagery i generally have on large amounts of dissos. Id stayed seated through that which is not what normally happens for me with say 3-MeO-PCP/PCE.

With those i have always walked about and got into all sorts of mischief, sometimes in public which ended up in people thinking i was a complete loon. Because of this im pretty sure the same thing could happen with 3-FL-PCP and if i pushed the dose i could very well end up blacking out and getting into trouble somehow.

If i was to aquire this i will keep it in a timelock safe and only take out 50mgs at a time which with my perma-tolerance would be a strong dose but if i broke it in two parts spread out im sure i would be fine. The swapping done by that vendor you speaking of is in the US and he was shipping out 3-CL-PCP as this which from what ive read is an inferior compound.

Id only order the 3-F-PCP directly from China if i was to get it because the people i use have top quality, always. The FXE i have been getting is stellar, the 3-HO-PCP/PCE was really good as well and the 2F-DCK they had some years back. I do have some domestic vendors i trust but it costs slightly more, which is understandable.

Havent tried 3-F-PCP yet personally but i am just speaking from my experience with the other 3 subbed PCE/PCP analogs that i have tried. All of those IME have more of a blackout or a mobile hole if you wanna call it that, which i only bring back fragmented pieces. The only true hole i had on one of those was with 50mgs of 3-HO-PCE orally taken in the morning after taking two prior doses in the 12hrs before staying up all night doing so.

Well my ex-fiance woke up and didnt know what was going on cuz i was sitting on the couch catatonic. But i do remember having the whole cruising through the solar system watching stars and planets imagery i generally have on large amounts of dissos. Id stayed seated through that which is not what normally happens for me with say 3-MeO-PCP/PCE.

With those i have always walked about and got into all sorts of mischief, sometimes in public which ended up in people thinking i was a complete loon. Because of this im pretty sure the same thing could happen with 3-FL-PCP and if i pushed the dose i could very well end up blacking out and getting into trouble somehow.

If i was to aquire this i will keep it in a timelock safe and only take out 50mgs at a time which with my perma-tolerance would be a strong dose but if i broke it in two parts spread out im sure i would be fine. The swapping done by that vendor you speaking of is in the US and he was shipping out 3-CL-PCP as this which from what ive read is an inferior compound.

Id only order the 3-F-PCP directly from China if i was to get it because the people i use have top quality, always. The FXE i have been getting is stellar, the 3-HO-PCP/PCE was really good as well and the 2F-DCK they had some years back. I do have some domestic vendors i trust but it costs slightly more, which is understandable.
This is super helpful. Ok then yeah, I think it sounds like 3fpcp has mobile holing potential which is not super ideal. I mean, perhaps I am wrong here, but all the people that have “freakout” experiences on pcp…this is basically what is happening right. Your mental consciousness essentially gets detached from your biological self and it’s almost like your bio self just goes into consciousless animal mode, which as you stated can get you into mischief or some potential trouble.

As for cn, I think we have the same people in mind. That’s where I am debating as well. I would like to know where that threshold for mobile holing is for 3fpcp however.

Last edited:
Might be getting a sample of this with the 25g's of FXE that i ordered, if i do it will probably be a gram. Not gonna take any tho until the fall when i am off probation. This would deff make me piss hot for PCP so im not gonna take the risk. That being said im probably not going to be stocking up as i dont even know how good its going to be. What i would really like to see them make is 3-Fluoro-PCE. That one would probably be even better cuz the PCE analogs seem to have more magic to them.

Might be getting a sample of this with the 25g's of FXE that i ordered, if i do it will probably be a gram. Not gonna take any tho until the fall when i am off probation. This would deff make me piss hot for PCP so im not gonna take the risk. That being said im probably not going to be stocking up as i dont even know how good its going to be. What i would really like to see them make is 3-Fluoro-PCE. That one would probably be even better cuz the PCE analogs seem to have more magic to them.
Yeah I really want to try 3-me-pce while it's around.

This is super helpful. Ok then yeah, I think it sounds like 3fpcp has mobile holing potential which is not super ideal. I mean, perhaps I am wrong here, but all the people that have “freakout” experiences on pcp…this is basically what is happening right. Your mental consciousness essentially gets detached from your biological self and it’s almost like your bio self just goes into consciousless animal mode, which as you stated can get you into mischief or some potential trouble.

As for cn, I think we have the same people in mind. That’s where I am debating as well. I would like to know where that threshold for mobile holing is for 3fpcp however.

I don't think 3F-PCP is likely to do that. The doses that could potentially cause "holing" like effects would also be pretty immobilizing. You'd also be too confused to cause much havoc.

It isn't particularly stimulating. I feel like FXE is more stimulating than 3F-PCP.

Yet 3F-PCP isn't sedating, and oddly FXE can be both stimulating and sedating.

So this is proper confusing? I'm looking for something that like just dissociates and if I want, it can put me in a torturous dark hole like 3-MeO-PCP could. Physical euphoria, body load, sedation is ugh, it's ideal when you dose some and look at your phone and it looks the same but it's the most confusing thing you have seen it almost revolting, you pick up a glas and drink some, big mistakes, somehow the tiny glas in your hand obscures your entire vision, it's hardly visible in your peripheral but and you're watching but you can't process the video playing because the tiny glas in the peripheral obscuring everything, then you go blind because you can't deduce what you're looking at and it just becomes flat, is that door a mile away or is it right in front of me so you move by slowly inching forward searching for the doorhandle but you still got 10 meters to go. 3-MeO-PCP and you look at your phone it like actually gets longer lmao.

At first, its only feels bigger until some hour later when you look down at your phone and you see this shit
bfkemIS.jpg

So if this just confusion, it may be exactly what I am after?

Last edited:
So this is proper confusing? I'm looking for something that like just dissociates and if I want, it can put me in a torturous dark hole like 3-MeO-PCP could. Physical euphoria, body load, sedation is ugh, it's ideal when you dose some and look at your phone and it looks the same but it's the most confusing thing you have seen it almost revolting, you pick up a glas and drink some, big mistakes, somehow the tiny glas in your hand obscures your entire vision, it's hardly visible in your peripheral but and you're watching but you can't process the video playing because the tiny glas in the peripheral obscuring everything, then you go blind because you can't deduce what you're looking at and it just becomes flat, is that door a mile away or is it right in front of me so you move by slowly inching forward searching for the doorhandle but you still got 10 meters to go. 3-MeO-PCP and you look at your phone it like actually gets longer lmao.

At first, its only feels bigger until some hour later when you look down at your phone and you see this shit
bfkemIS.jpg

So if this just confusion, it may be exactly what I am after?

Not that kind of confusion, in my experience. Definitely less visual than what you are describing. More cognitive in nature, difficulty thinking, forming coherent thoughts, etc. Not a fun kind of confusing.

Well officially got a gram of 3-Fluoro-PCP on the way with my batch of FXE. Pretty excited about trying it in the future but im gonna hold off for awhile until im off probation. Not sure how long this stuff stays in your system but im assuming awhile. Have had trouble with PCP analogs in the past so its a real roll of the dice getting this one but im gonna take proper precautions.

Weigh out maybe 40mgs first trial and make two capsules out of that and dose them spread apart, leave the rest of the bag with my girlfriend so i cant binge the stuff. Really hoping its still on the market in the fall cuz if i like it im gonna probably scoop up 25g's to keep tucked away for the future.

Am I gonna be the first one to vape this HCL In a pookie? My intuition tells me that’s the way with this one, but we’ll see if anyone has datapointa for me. I bought a pookie just for this so hopefully it works!!
What's a pookie? Lol