• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-EF Thread

If it's been 5 months since SSRIs, you should be fine to trip normally. Anyway, lucky you, I would LOVE to get my hands on some of this stuff. :)

It's been like a year.

I could trip when I tried like 2 months after no SSRI, but then another couple months later, I couldn't. Worked then stopped working. Like my receptors were broken.

Seriously exciting if this one is available. It's much harder than the other 2Cs to synthesize so I'm not surprised we never see it.

It's been like a year.

I could trip when I tried like 2 months after no SSRI, but then another couple months later, I couldn't. Worked then stopped working. Like my receptors were broken.

Or you just got a bad batch, or you ate too much beforehand, or you were drinking alcohol, or... -- you can't conclude things like that from a single datapoint!

I don't know everything, but it's most likely not really "available". Just one long time vendor selling off random shit for lots of $$$ they have collected over the years/retiring. Where/when they got the 2c-ef though I wonder. I know they've been around for at least 7 years or so.

Yup I know whom you speak of; that's where I am getting it. I have never had anything but A+ service and quality from him in 4+ years, so I trust it's gonna be the real thing.

Seriously exciting if this one is available. It's much harder than the other 2Cs to synthesize so I'm not surprised we never see it.

Or you just got a bad batch, or you ate too much beforehand, or you were drinking alcohol, or... -- you can't conclude things like that from a single datapoint!

Unfortunately, I have tried tripping on multiple psychs that I knew we're great quality (plenty of others had positive results with exact same batch). It's not a single data point; it's 5 or 6 data points (4-AcO-DMT, LSD, 1p-LSD, and something else I can't recall and I have to go clock back in from lunch break now so idk)

Bumping, given this a small run at 7mg today, a clear little gem of a psychedelic at this dose. Excited to try at 13mg in the coming weeks

I would also like to know; How does it compare to 2C-E? Hope this is made one day

Can you compare it to 2C-E or any others?

At the dose assayed, I'd say similar to 2C-E in terms of headspace with a smoother come up, less nausea and a slightly shorter duration. I haven't tried under 25mg of 2C-E but if I had to guess, I'd say 7mg 2C-EF was similar to ~15mg 2C-E. I know that's a hard thing to gauge. It had a distinctive phenethylamine feel. I've written up a short trip report I can post

Last edited:
So, would it be correct to say it?s about 3-hour peak with another 2 or 3 hours until baseline?

My guy has been slow about sending it to me, but said it will go out Tomorrow or Saturday. Will probably test out a 10mg dose next weekend.

Instramuscular 2C-EF - good idea?

I have an amount of 2C-EF coming my way, and a pack of clean needles I used to use to IM ketamine. Is it worth it?

I was thinking 3mg to start. Never really did 2C?s; took some 2C-I once but wasn?t a fan cuz it took like 4 hours to hit. Never took a 2C again, but I hear EF is the ?holy grail.?

Thanks for input.

I don't think you get a lot more potency out of 2C-x by going IM vs. oral? I could be wrong.
Lucky you!

I believe you do, actually, if I recall it should be about twice as potent (oral BA must be around 50% or less, since snorting or plugging roughly doubles the strength). I've heard favorable things about IMing 2C-Xs... though I have to imagine it would sting quite a bit since snorting them hurts like a motherfucker. You'll also need to be sure to use a wheel filter since it won't be pharma-grade. Honestly I'd probably try it orally first since so little is known about 2C-EF. But I know there are plenty of reports of people IMing other 2C-Xs so I can't imagine 2C-EF would behave any differently.

And yeah, lucky... :p

I'm going to merge this into the 2C-EF thread since there is so little about it so far, we'd like to have it all in one place for people searching for info.

It is indeed worth it. It's about twice as potent as oral, slightly stronger than that IMO. It abates many of the side effects and it comes up fair quicker with a much cleaner come up. I can't wait to read more 2c-EF TRs. Super interested in it for years.

2C-X are notoriously more potent when plugged or sniffed... I guess this would be true moreso with any kind of injection.