• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Small & Handy 2C-EF Thread

Here's a new 2C-EF report on Erowid: https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=112521

thisisscience from Erowid said:
8/12/18

6:30: 3mg 2c-ef dosed orally

6:45: actually feeling slightly drowsy. Perhaps going to give in and lay down and watch parks and rec and eat cookies

8:45: woke up from nap

9:30: after a quick run to the store it's clear there's a definate sense of intoxication, but it's not impairing or visual, aside from light sensitivity. Cant put my finger on the intoxication though. Just feel... different.

9:00 am following day: Not easy to get out of bed, though obviously no trouble sleeping as I don't remember trying to fall asleep. Higher dose next time.

8/17/18
7:30: 5mg 2c-ef dosed orally

8:00: still no effect. Could be due to only a 5 day wait between doses.

9:30: no effect. Has to be tolerance period.

8/23/18

11:15: 1.5mg 2c-ef IV

11:20: brightened colors, increased libido, slight stimulation, some morphing and waving. I'm starting to see this drug.

11:30: worthwhile to note the familiar feeling I get in the back of my throat/roof of my mouth, indicitive with phenethylamines seemingly.

11:49: considerable time dilation. Visuals seem to have dropped off. Muscle tension. Yawning. Tomorrow, perhaps 2-2.5mg. I'd like to see the visuals this drug has to offer.

9/15/18
Writing this mostly from memory, I was far too caught up in the experience to document this while it was happening.
T: 0:00 - 6 days tolerance. 3.5 mg administered IV.

T:+0:01 - As expected with IV admin, I was full on fairly quick. The visuals are astounding. Everything is crystalline, or perhaps ethereal would be a word to describe it. Overwhelming euphoria. Mindset is in tact, but a lot of normal thought processes are hindered. Will elaborate later in the report. No labido increase with this one because the visuals were too stunning and distracting.

T:+1:00 - My brother has come home. I'm elated to see him. Immediately I feel as though we're soulbound to each other. I feel like I can feel what he feels see what he sees hear what he hears. I ask him to prepare me food because I couldn't trust myself to do so. He's lazy so he makes me Ramen. Although as previously mentioned my mindstate was in tact and I wasn't confused or lost, had my bearings and new where I was and what I was on, Looking at the bowl of Ramen was so foreign. I remember looking at my brother and asking, 'So, this is acceptable tablefare for a human?' This was amusing for him.

T:+1:30 - Visuals seem to have boosted and reached a plateau. Though my field of view is 'clear', I still walk with my arms extended just to be sure that none of the crystalline structures are actually walls. I'm overwhelmingly curious about human contact, so I ask my brother to touch palms together with me, almost like patty cake except stationary. I feel like I'm absorbing his memories and thoughts. In reality, these are probably my own vicarious memories of him being his brother for 25 years. Contact at the fingertips feels like a small electric shock. Not uncomfortable, but tingly.

T:+2:00 - After getting my fill of human contact, now I need to know about water contact. I stay in the shower until the water goes cold.

After this I don't remember anything substantial. Overall probably 4-5 hours total in this experience.

Beautiful chem. It's just too bad that it's so obscure.

Last edited:
I've heard favorable things about IMing 2C-Xs... though I have to imagine it would sting quite a bit since snorting them hurts like a motherfucker.

If the solubility of 2C-EF hydrobromide is similar to that of 2C-B HBr, it may be amenable to liquid insufflation. I can't find a good reference for the solubility of 2C-B HBr, but someone on drugs-forum claimed to measure 17 mg/mL:

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/phenethylamine-solubility-thread.140820/

The practical dose for drops in the nose is about 0.1 mL, so that's 1.7 mg in each side. This may significantly mitigate the pain. personally I'm in favor of most anything that minimizes the use of needles.

Not meaning to brag (okay maybe a bit) I have my hands on a 100mg + “a little extra” to make up for thw fact that I got this as a replacement for a gram of 4-AcO-DMT I was bummed to miss—I’ll have to look at the consistency...

It is a slightly-pink chunk/powdery consistency; there’s one large chunk of probably more than half and the rest is small chunks to powder. It reminds me of what you might get should you take a small piece of chalkboard chalk (a light pink one) and crush it with a hammer or something.

I am planning a trip with a couple buds; I am thinking around 10mg orally per guy (I’m like 220 and the other two probably 180 +/-

Does anyone have suggestions our trip? Something you heard was cool on the EF? Does anyone think trying to go out in public would be a bad idea? ie park, museum, etc

Last edited:
You lucky fucker! :p I'd take 100mg of this over a gram of 4-AcO-DMT any day. Mostly because 4-AcO-DMT is everywhere and this is like a winged unicorn. A pegasus.

A pegacorn
NSFW:
16dab90117aa45515b1322e514019aa0.jpg

Sweet, thanks man! Sounds absolutely wonderful...

I am very interested in the chemical. I will be trying it out here in the next month or so(HOPEFULLY)! Will report back here, if anything comes of it.

^^Look up ?Olney?s Lesions.?

It?s a theory that dissociatives, NMDA receptor antagonists, cause damage, ?shrink,? I think, the mitochondria in a user?s brain with long-term use.

I was reading this report on Erowid earlier, so promising, so I stumbled on this topic.

It's probably not really being synthed as you need 2C-B for it? I wish people would start synthing some new ánd older phenethylamines, instead of providing the chemicals that literally everyone has.

Well 2C-B is always being produced, moreso than any other 2C-X, because it's actually transcended the "RC" label and has a broader following. I heard that 2C-EF's synth was really hard and that's why it was so expensive to make but then I read PIHKAL which suggested it would be easy with 2C-B as a starting point. The ethylfluoro 2C-T-X is 2C-T-21 and they made that a couple of times. So I have no idea why no one has jumped on this. It sounds like absolute gold. I also REALLY want to try DOEF.

Well 2C-B is always being produced, moreso than any other 2C-X, because it's actually transcended the "RC" label and has a broader following. I heard that 2C-EF's synth was really hard and that's why it was so expensive to make but then I read PIHKAL which suggested it would be easy with 2C-B as a starting point. The ethylfluoro 2C-T-X is 2C-T-21 and they made that a couple of times. So I have no idea why no one has jumped on this. It sounds like absolute gold. I also REALLY want to try DOEF.
Yeah I guessed that since 2C-B is illegal in most parts of the world they wouldn't make it, but I think that's the case for some LSD analogues too.. soo I don't really know what I'm talking about :)

Almost anyone I run into who is into tripping even moderately knows about 2C-B is... around here they call it "the bees". In certain markets there are pressed pills and also grams of powder. I think there was a time, for sure, when there was a ton more of the other 2C-Xs being made, but these are not those days.

Anyway, I do really wonder why 2C-EF is such a unicorn, given it's apparently not that hard to synth?