Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 25P-NBOMe Thread

slo mo

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Small & Handy 25P-NBOMe Thread

730px-25P-NBOMe2DACS.svg.png

IUPAC name: 2-(4-propyl-2,5-dimethoxyphenyl)-N-(2-methoxybenzyl)ethanamine

wikipedia said:
25P-NBOMe (2C-P-NBOMe, NBOMe-2C-P) is a derivative of the phenethylamine 2C-P. It acts in a similar manner to related compounds such as 25I-NBOMe, which are potent agonists at the 5HT2A receptor. 25P-NBOMe has been sold as a street drug and produces similar effects in humans to related compounds such as 25I-NBOMe and 25C-NBOMe.

25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE

poison.jpg

This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.

Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:

25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
  • We don't know how it kills.
  • People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
  • We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
  • If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
  • If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
  • If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
  • A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
  • If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!

And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:

The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.

As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.

It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).

Insufflating doses further increases the risk.

Anyone ever try this? Would there be any more possible vasoconstriction concern with this than the other NBOMe's?

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering 25d and 25e are active I see no reason 25p would not be as well. But it hasn't been explored or commercially developed (yet), I don't think.

For SAR purposes, I-propyl is approx. 3.7A big, N-propyl group is 3.1A big, ethyl 2.1, iodine is 1.9, methyl is 1.8, chlorine 1.75. Funnily enough it seems that potency "roughly" adheres to this order too - smaller & more electronegative groups are stronger agonists it seems.

A very rough tenative dose range to start with would be ~1mg i think.

25p would also be expected to have a long onset/duration due to increased fat solubility. Same deal as with 25i vs 25c.

I expect 25e is really the longest alkyl chain that will "play nice".

Last edited:
never heard any reports on this, have seen a few on 25iP, but very few. IIRC it was shorter lived than most of the other nBOMe's.

Following the line of 25D --> 25E, I have not heard of 25E-NBOMe being particularly vasoconstrictive while 25D has some issues with that which unfortunately I had to experience myself. However 25E is not well researched (tried) so who knows really, and it is said to be relatively boring and to have little to do with 2C-E.
25P is even more bulky, which is thought to be a problem for good activity. In other words, it's probably not a winner anyway.

I do have 25iP but this has not been tested yet and sorry it's not high on my list. Other than that I am not aware of 25P being in circulation, it seemed like a matter of time before the idea or the product (25P) would pop up.

The curious person in me would like to know about each and every NBOMe compound and their SAR, but the apprehensive person in me (probably more HR-conscious) doesn't see a great future for 25P based on what we know.

25E is actually pretty mind blowing. 500µg wasn't quite enough for me, but 750µg sent me sailing through the universe :D Ernie didn't particularly care for it, but i keep seeing people repeating his thoughts on it. Ultimately some of things things do come down to matter of taste (& probably some individual physiology) Amazing how one bit of info makes the rounds like that.

You're right about that, the bits of info about it are just so scarce that anyone asking will not get personal opinions but the best quote out there as a consolation prize. That happened to be Ernie's disproportionately wide experience with these compounds with an added suggestion of the support of second-hand experiences to match. It's sort of a journalism phenomenon I think, and I plead guilty... maybe because I would like to offer at least some answer to a poster but on the other hand am not really in a situation where I can or am really interested in digging into my 25X samples giving me the luxury of a first-hand opinion. Apologies, I'll try to either shut up or keep an open mind and open perspective next time.

Can you perhaps comment on the effects on the body compared to the effects on the mind, also keeping 2C-D and 2C-E as an analogy in mind? I don't know how experienced with 25D you are though.

Well i've only taken it twice, both via vaporisation. I've also taken 25I (vaped) once & 25C 3 times (all buccal or sublingual), don't have 25D for a point of reference unfortunately. I didn't notice any more or less cardio/vascular issues than i did with the other 2, though 25E did seem more different from 25I & 25C than they did from each other, which i suppose makes sense given its the only alkylated one i've had the opportunity to taste. It did seem to retain some of 2c-e's profundity, & wasn't terribly different in duration & some mental aspects from a high dose 2c-d trip. The visuals were distinct from 2c-x though. I've still got a few mg's of it stashed away & will definitely revisit it at some point.

Considering 25d and 25e are active I see no reason 25p would not be as well. But it hasn't been explored or commercially developed (yet), I don't think.

For SAR purposes, I-propyl is approx. 3.7A big, N-propyl group is 3.1A big, ethyl 2.1, iodine is 1.9, methyl is 1.8, chlorine 1.75. Funnily enough it seems that potency "roughly" adheres to this order too - smaller & more electronegative groups are stronger agonists it seems.

A very rough tenative dose range to start with would be ~1mg i think.

25p would also be expected to have a long onset/duration due to increased fat solubility. Same deal as with 25i vs 25c.

I expect 25e is really the longest alkyl chain that will "play nice".

Really nice reply, I like all the information you provided. %) . I thought "i" was the most potent agonist, but is 25C? With nasal drip how long would the 25P expect to take to reach plateau? I know 25c and 25i are really fast at getting to the plateau that way.

Btw, is there any up to date books with all this info, and which receptor sites they bind to Ki values etc?

Following the line of 25D --> 25E, I have not heard of 25E-NBOMe being particularly vasoconstrictive while 25D has some issues with that which unfortunately I had to experience myself. However 25E is not well researched (tried) so who knows really, and it is said to be relatively boring and to have little to do with 2C-E.
25P is even more bulky, which is thought to be a problem for good activity. In other words, it's probably not a winner anyway.

I do have 25iP but this has not been tested yet and sorry it's not high on my list. Other than that I am not aware of 25P being in circulation, it seemed like a matter of time before the idea or the product (25P) would pop up.

The curious person in me would like to know about each and every NBOMe compound and their SAR, but the apprehensive person in me (probably more HR-conscious) doesn't see a great future for 25P based on what we know.

Do you mind if I ask about the 25D ROA and dose? I am interested in this, but the vasoconstriction is alway something I want to stay away from? How bad were the effects ?

Not at all, I think the dosage was about 350-400 ug and he ROA was insufflating it mixed into a mannitol carrier. I know this is uncommon but you can probably equate that to intranasal liquid dosing.

The effects I felt that were more or less unacceptable to me was: getting very cold feet, so much so that it kept distracting me. The first part of the trip was beautiful though and very much how I hear DOM is described.

Not at all, I think the dosage was about 350-400 ug and he ROA was insufflating it mixed into a mannitol carrier. I know this is uncommon but you can probably equate that to intranasal liquid dosing.

The effects I felt that were more or less unacceptable to me was: getting very cold feet, so much so that it kept distracting me. The first part of the trip was beautiful though and very much how I hear DOM is described.

Is there anything one could do to possibly minimize such effects wrt cold feet? Would lower blood pressure help out? There has to be a way to solve this:sus:
Nasal drip is quite the ROA, but always go low. 1mg 25iNBOMe nasal will introduce a new dimension8o

What if you had foot warmers on (or something to help depending on setting) for addressing the cold feet - would you try 25D again? Shrooms are bad for cold hands, and 50mg at once of 4AcO DMT had me turn up the heat and crawl into bed for the first 90 minutes or so:p

It isnt the cold feet that is the problem. Its the vasoconstriction that is which is causing the cold feet thats the problem.

Hi
Nobody no testing it yet? I looking some info about doses and maybe somebody know...

25P has a some similars to 2C-P?

I will test it soon, maybe 2 weeks, not sure because tonight i had a very bad reaction to 25C-Nbome causing me really severe vasoconstriction, i had to take 1mg of alprazolam to calm it.

I think that 25P may cause stronger vasoconstriction... You look for any drug with Kaptopryl. This isa very good pressure reduction

Nevermind, i won't be able to test it, they sent me the wrong compounds, instead of 25P i found 25C and 25I, many china suppliers are not reliable.
Still trying to get it from custom synthesis elsewhere but it seems impossible, well i will settle trying 25G even if i don't have high expectations on this.

How lame, it's so easy to make.
If you cannot find anyplace to get it synthed it would be for other reasons than practical possibility.

25G sounds interesting to me but only as a producer of a novel mindstate, not so much the actual hallucinatory component. I have no idea how 25E or 25P fit in regarding mental vs. sensory effects and the 2C-E and 2C-P counterparts are apparently nothing to go on. But perhaps DOET and DOPR are, somewhat.

Well i said i wasn't really interested in 25G because i already heard it is not that visual and that is a thing i always consider a lot with psychedelics.
Anyway also DOPR is in my top list, but i have the same problems as 25P, no one want to synthetize it, i always ask for both and the answer it is the same.
Unless you have a really big amount to spend for 100g or so it isn't possible, and who the hell will spend that much for a new compound that could be a garbage.
I've spent days searching online for them but well now i just give up, maybe one day we will have more luck :)

custom synthesis?

I'm new to psychedelics but i wonder if one can get LSD custom synthesized..haha

QUOTE=azzo;11251627]Nevermind, i won't be able to test it, they sent me the wrong compounds, instead of 25P i found 25C and 25I, many china suppliers are not reliable.
Still trying to get it from custom synthesis elsewhere but it seems impossible, well i will settle trying 25G even if i don't have high expectations on this.[/QUOTE]

I saw this is available. I'm wondering if its worth investing in. Did anyone end up trying this?