• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1V-LSD thread

No they aren't.

They're somewhat maybe possibly perhaps different, but definitely not "completely different". And they're definitely substitutes for each other.
PRO-LAD I don't know about. But ETH-LAD is vastly different compared to LSD-25 and all the RC pro-drugs around. Duration wise, potency, headspace. It shares lysergamide aspects but is different.

Tempted to order this one, I’m trying to wait for trip reports but the “buy button finger” is getting itchy here lolz. Come on with the novel lysergamide ingestion peeps!

Tempted to order this one, I’m trying to wait for trip reports but the “buy button finger” is getting itchy here lolz. Come on with the novel lysergamide ingestion peeps!
Why exactly? It will yield you the same results as 1cP, 1P or 1B-LSD. The only thing that will be different is potency, which you won't notice because the molecular wieght probably doesn't differ that much.

The only reason to try this is to get your used substance/drug count up lol.

Yeah I agree, none of the 1-subs have been much different from one another. Some of them seem to get slightly better ratings on average, but they're all basically identical to LSD. I get why they're being synthed, because they keep getting banned and new ones get around this, and it allows people to sell quasi-legal LSD, plus the yields are high, but I do wish people would start exploring more novel substitutions (more 6-subs, particularly I want to see PRO-LAD). However yields are apparently much lower than they are for LSD and the LSD 1-subs, so economically there is no incentive. So the people producing and selling them are essentially doing it for the love of psychedelics.

Really? 1Cp feels quite a bit different from 1P for me. Less headfuck, more visual and higher euphoria. 1Cp I would eat at a festival, 1P I would not. But I rarely trip and am super sensitive to S&S , so it’s likely all
Placebo, the differences I feel

I find some differences, too, but never sure whether it's just placebo. In any case, I find them all to basically just be LSD, except with a tendency towards different aspects of LSD, and somewhat different speeds in coming up (which could account for the differences in subjective effects, too). But the 6-subs I've tried, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, are substantially different to the point I am positive I could quickly identify which of the 3 (LSD, AL-LAD, and ETH-LAD) I took in a blind test.

PRO-LAD I don't know about. But ETH-LAD is vastly different compared to LSD-25 and all the RC pro-drugs around. Duration wise, potency, headspace. It shares lysergamide aspects but is different.
In which ways

something I have always wanted to know about the rc lsd analogs.

how the hell do they get there ergot starting material.

all the acid precursors I know of are illegal to own without license.

they would be making illegal substances to make quazi legal substances from so if there lab got done they

would be screwed I would think.

Really? 1Cp feels quite a bit different from 1P for me. Less headfuck, more visual and higher euphoria. 1Cp I would eat at a festival, 1P I would not. But I rarely trip and am super sensitive to S&S , so it’s likely all
Placebo, the differences I feel

I find some differences, too, but never sure whether it's just placebo. In any case, I find them all to basically just be LSD, except with a tendency towards different aspects of LSD, and somewhat different speeds in coming up (which could account for the differences in subjective effects, too). But the 6-subs I've tried, AL-LAD and ETH-LAD, are substantially different to the point I am positive I could quickly identify which of the 3 (LSD, AL-LAD, and ETH-LAD) I took in a blind test.
I'm almost entierly sure that's down to placebo, set and setting. And maybe difference in neuron levels in your brain. 100ug 1p-LSD at time X will feel different at time Y.
In which ways
You know how hard it is to explain effects of psychedelics. ETH-LAD is roughly 1,5 times potent as LSD-25, is known to have less headspace, IIRC +-2 hours shorter, come-up almost all people get nauseas above +-200ug, known for more visuals. 200ug ETH-LAD and I couldn't see shit of the real world. CEV's I don't remember.

It shares similarities but it's obviously different. Just like how all tryptamines are different. I'd suggest reading the ETH-LAD thread on here. To my knowledge ETH-LAD is the only lysergamide that is pretty unique compared to 1p, al-lad, ald-52 etc.

something I have always wanted to know about the rc lsd analogs.

how the hell do they get there ergot starting material.

all the acid precursors I know of are illegal to own without license.

they would be making illegal substances to make quazi legal substances from so if there lab got done they

would be screwed I would think.
They've developed routes without needing LSD-25 as a precursor.

ETH-LAD has substantially different visuals than LSD, very different and much more intense visuals. It has greater bodyload. The come-up and duration differ. And the headspace is very mescaline-like, doesn't remind me of LSD very much in the headspace.

AL-LAD has entirely different visuals as well, and the headspace is closer to LSD, but more loopy and hilarious, and shallower. Again I am 100% sure I could differentiate between the 3 every time once the peak hit, in a blind test where I knew it was going to be one of the three. I can't verify that for 100% sure since I have not been part of such a test, of course. But even to use your "inb4" example, the change from methyl to ethyl in drugs is not by any means always going to produce very little difference... ethanol to methanol is a great example. So is 2C-D vs 2C-E. So is amphetamine vs ethamphetamine, so is methamphetamine vs ethamphetamine. I could go on. DMT vs MET or DET is another example, changing just one of the methyls to an ethyl allows them to be orally active without an MAOI and changes the subjective experience quite a bit, too.

I 100% agree with Xorkoth's assessment of METH-LAD (aka LSD, I just love calling it that lol) vs ETH-LAD vs AL-LAD. They are all very distinct. Cousins, but distinct.

AL-LAD is quite ridiculous, much shorter acting and fruity fresh than acid. The hot summer fling.

ETH-LAD is like a stick of lysergic dynamite - extremely potent, high bodyload potential, extreme psychedelia. The best bro.

LSD is the most serious and grounded of the three. Longest lasting, epic stuff. The wise old teacher.

From me 1p-LSD vs LSD is more like twins. Personally, I can't tell the difference. I haven't explored any of the other subs on that pattern (1a, 1b, and now 1v) because I've presumed they'd all be more-or-less the same for me.

Never thought much of al-lad seemed to just make shit wavy.
ALD-52 was superiour to LSD-25, ime. AL-Lad was nice to, in retaliation to the 'real thing'.

LSD vs 1P-LSD indeed lets say they are the same.

Most grounded is ALD ime way more then LSD

Last edited:
you are a gem xorkoth if only you knew how many read your reports :)

I am not sure if you realize but you have the power to change what is made and sold just with your reviews.

I am truly glad your one of the good people.

Thank you, that means a lot. :) I am aware of the number of views on some of my older Erowid reports, kinda blows my mind. It's funny because I joined BL when I saw that morninggloryseed posted here (RIP friend ♥️), I grew up reading his reports. Many years later and I find myself in the same position. Which is great because my goal is to try to reach people and make some sort of difference.

I don't understand why its so common for people to have debates about whether the lysergamides are distinguishable in a blind test, yet it's so rare for people to actually do a blind test. What's so difficult about doing a blind test? All you have to do is get one blotter of each, put them into capsules to ensure that you can't distinguish them by feel or taste, and take one at random without looking. When 1P first came out I assumed that within a few years there would be hundreds of reports of people testing it blindly against LSD.

I've done it numerous times and I can say without a doubt that LSD, 1P, and 1cP are subjectively different from each other. ALD-52 is actually close enough to LSD that I mistake them for each other.

An old PD mod (PsychaStevic) did do a blind test, had his girlfriend randomize which he took, he even included ALD-52, LSD and 1p-LSD (also AL-LAD and ETH-LAD), and was right with each one. Of course it's just one data point. he wrote it all up in one long report with 5 mini-reports and the results of the blind test.

I can't find the report though, BL's search engine sucks big time since the software upgrade in 2019. :\

I would like to do a blind test experiment sometime but haven't ever gotten to it, as I don't trip super often these days and it's never conducive to that sort of thing when I do. But for the sake of science I will try to do that at some point in the future.

Generally speaking going from a methyl to an ethyl won't make any real difference in a drug (inb4 methanol-ethanol comparisons), especially in a molecule as large as LSD. They are for all intents and purposes the same, and all "differences" should be attributed to placebo or just the standard case of trips being different each time.

I think a lot of this just comes down to people wanting there to be more psychedelics, so they attribute minor molecular differences to experiential changes.
images

An old PD mod (PsychaStevic) did do a blind test, had his girlfriend randomize which he took, he even included ALD-52, LSD and 1p-LSD (also AL-LAD and ETH-LAD), and was right with each one. Of course it's just one data point. he wrote it all up in one long report with 5 mini-reports and the results of the blind test.

I can't find the report though, BL's search engine sucks big time since the software upgrade in 2019. :\

I would like to do a blind test experiment sometime but haven't ever gotten to it, as I don't trip super often these days and it's never conducive to that sort of thing when I do. But for the sake of science I will try to do that at some point in the future.
I've seen that report. It's on Erowid. I wish he would have done more tests though to give it some real statistical significance. Obviously AL-LAD and ETH-LAD easy to tell apart so it was basically just one round of LSD vs ALD vs 1P.

I find it funny that some people are upset when a new lysergamide comes out and its a 1x-LSD. Imagine saying to someone a decade or two ago "In the future people will complain about RCs because some of them are too similar to LSD."

I've seen that report. It's on Erowid. I wish he would have done more tests though to give it some real statistical significance. Obviously AL-LAD and ETH-LAD easy to tell apart so it was basically just one round of LSD vs ALD vs 1P.

I find it funny that some people are upset when a new lysergamide comes out and its a 1x-LSD. Imagine saying to someone a decade or two ago "In the future people will complain about RCs because some of them are too similar to LSD."
O my goddess yes it’s hilarious! In my
First dalliances with RCs (mid 2000s) I always wished for an LSD analog, especially then as good L
Was haaaaaard to find. These days I could go hit up a phish show and get a vial of some fire liquid, but I still gotta grab all the lysergamides I can get, I love them so much :)