• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Small & Handy 1P-ETH-LAD Thread

I didn't like the 1p lsd, exactly the same geometry every time with Vaso constriction. Too predictable. I'm hoping the 1p Eth lad Is going to be more like the al lad As I read in a trip report

=D
ZuCxWSP.jpg

Not sure when we'll give em a try though.

Those look awesome. Are they labeled on the other side. I really respect those distributors who labeled the blotters with the name of the chemical. Those people obviously valued the psychedelic community and other peoples health. Those people are great.

Got em from the same vendor that we got nicely printed 1P-LSD from, but these are completely blank.

So yesterday I took 50ug so that I could test the waters. Bit of background I always find myself sensitive to lysergamides and tryptamines and I'd no previous tolerence as the last time I tripped was nye . I've some notes I took throughout the trip but they are a bit broken up as I was a bit distracted to do a full live report

+1 starting to feel spacey there's a definent change of physical feeling in starting to feel very pleasant . Currently finishing typing up work , it seems to be flying in . (Work didn't take too long maybe an hour at most)

+2h;15 the effects seen more pronounced than 1p LSD at this stage but still very manageable extremely pleasant and strong headspace presenting itself but again is brilliant :) not really mindfuck in anyway atm very clear process going on

+2h55 good tracers forming very progressive in though patterns as I don't seem to find it looping in anyway even coming back to previous thought is slightly hard but memories come back to me with ease , definetly beautiful

+9 I'm still up but effects seem to be slowly fading but are currently still quite noticeable seems to be more euphoric and equally if not more visual ,although after only dosing once this can't be taken as fact but from reading some eth-lad trip reports the effects seem to match , the body load seems slightly lesser than 1p-LSD but this could have been because I was more distracted by the bliss feeling . Goes very well with green def adds to it , helps to dampen the stimulation as the weather was grim today so I didn't feel up to getting soaked :L

+10h20. After going into cev which were surprisingly more vibrant than expected at this stage with this dose to come out of it for the walks to be breathing strongly and a general increased waveiness has remained till now , very awesome substance wish I'd ordered more now but that's what makes it such an amazing trip is the rareity of the lysergamides

+11-12hrs effects are barely there anymore just had food which tasted great without any issue getting it down. Feeling pretty base again . I fell asleep with ease and feel pretty sound this morning . During the peak of the trip I spent some toke alone and mainly went to my friends houses to hang out and have a laugh . I found that the brick work in the buildings around me would be really popping out like as if the different colours of bricks sat out at different depths . Played chess for a while as the background of the board would form almost tribal like patterns which would change again into another shape but when I turned away it would still just stop so like I wasn't having a major trip on this one but I felt incredible and I was so happy , I'd really like to further explore this compound at higher doses like 75/100ug as 1p-LSD really makes me trip balls with things morphing and people dissolving away during a conversation although I think 1p-eth-lad is stronger, even if just marginally

Thanks for the notes. :) I don't doubt that 1p-ETH-LAD is a bit more potent than 1p-LSD, because I find the same to be true with ETH-LAD vs LSD (ETH-LAD is stronger by weight, by a bit).

It's defo sparked my interest in trying to obtain some original eth-Lad but I'd love if they'd reproduce the 1p-eth-lad but I know it's not going to happen with an imminent ban I just prefer the calmer come up with the 1p compounds but I defo get my ass kicked and they still blow my mind ?

I cant believe how much i like this one over 1P-L.S.D.. I only ordered two blotters to test the waters so i took one blotter around 8 or so last night and waited i think about 45 mins and didnt seem to be feeling much so i took the other one. Well about another 15 mins or so i think i started to feel the first alerst but as this was so slow and smooth coming on i suddenly realized i was flying to the music in my headphones needless to say some gong. It didnt get real visual to about 6 hours after dropping then my leather settee turned into a set of waves and i could see mp3 player rolling in sinking in the troughs.I had music on the whole trip non stop and this made it sound as good as acid as far as i can remember as that was so long ago. I realy can't find any negatives no nausea i did eat a light snack beforehand hence the long come up maybe..

It has been the closest trip i have had to the ones i had decades ago on the real deal. Now i am remembering a long time ago so take that as it was a long time ago. For me it blows al-lad,lsz and 1p-lsd out of the water in my book, but i did take 200ug of this as compared to 225ug of al-lad which i found quite uncomfortable for a while. It was better than 150ug lsz and 150ug of al-lad combined . Its was better than the pargy-lad i had at 300ug if that is what it was.. I just cant believe how smooth it was. I hardly had to stretch at all though i was very unsteady on my feet. I did listen to music for the whole trip as i just couldnt stop listening to how good it felt and sounded.Still got an afterglow today and i took it on sat evening.
If i had the money i would buy a lot more and as i said i would swap all my other lysergamides for this one without a doubt.

ps It kind of reminded me of the red heart gel tabs we used to eat back in the late seventies early eighties acid we used to get. it was really smooth too without the speedy edge that the superman acid used to have. I hold the superman acid up as my perfect model but alas that came to an end with operation julie

pps Please bear in mind that is the only trip i have had with this chemical and the next one could be entirely different so i do think i need to trip a few more times on this to give a comprehensive feedback but alas as its limited stock it will probably be all gone by the time i get around to my next trial.

Last edited:
Hi zombywoof. Have you tried ETH-LAD? I wonder how they stack up? I've tried ETH-LAD recently and it sounds very like your experience with 1PETH-LAD. Like you there has only been one trip with another to follow soon.

Alas I haven't had the pleasure of th eth-lad as that is illegal where i am but i am more than happy with the 1p-eth-lad. Hopefully i will trip again in a week or so.

Alas I haven't had the pleasure of th eth-lad as that is illegal where i am but i am more than happy with the 1p-eth-lad. Hopefully i will trip again in a week or so.

Does the illegality of the drug prevent you as in 'I wont buy illegal drugs' or is it "It's illegal can't get it"?

Probably more i cant be bothered as im happy with what i have. Was nearly tempted by some reports about the ald-52 and im sure i could get it from europe but just too much hassle

I think it might be a while before we get a comparison of eth vs 1p-eth - everywhere you can get 1p-eth-lad, it's inconvenient to get eth-lad and vice versa. They shouldn't be much different from each other but who knows.

Edit: from the reports here it does seem like it has a slower comeup vs eth-lad, which might be expected because of the prodrug

I think it might be a while before we get a comparison of eth vs 1p-eth - everywhere you can get 1p-eth-lad, it's inconvenient to get eth-lad and vice versa. They shouldn't be much different from each other but who knows. Edit: from the reports here it does seem like it has a slower comeup vs eth-lad, which might be expected because of the prodrug
I've tried both of them once so far at 200ug both times. Subjectively the effects are identical in my opinion. 1P- did take an exceedingly long time to come up, but I'm not comfortable making a definite statement on that since I ate a lot more before 1P- than I did with regular ETH-LAD.

1p-eth-lad 75ug
Dropped 437
+2.
Defo effect felt , strong stimulation, euphorias building but as is nausea , visuals stronger oev , mind pretty clear feeling a little distracted possibly from coversatio. About to shower :) feeling a little chilly too don't know if this is the weather or the drug or just me

+9Shower was great very tactile , visuals started to really ramp up within the next hour , faint geometric patterns on surfaces and general line of sight , proper waving effect on the wall , radiant oras on the characters of anchor man at points as well as the backgrounds morphing considerably , everything has motion . Looking at a bag if g I feel it's wrong that it's in a bag it should just be out , decided I need to get some plants for my room . Energy outlines around things giving them a white and technicolor edge.house mates watching a horror film which was to them quite scary but I in no way found it jumpy or scary so it was funny to watch then get on Food tastes great and sex was so passionate . Still quite cognitive throughout the trip, still find that if I was having visuals as strong as I was I'd expect the mind high to be more intense but I didn't find it anything challenging or at least overly so although at around hour 7 it seemed that the intensity kinda just dropped a level I was still trippin but just not as hard . Cevs when I was drifting of to sleep with music playing were geometric and mandala ish at times but faces within the visuals were very angular and slightly tribal looking , fell asleep at around 10/11 hours .

Just to put out there I wasn't In the shower from the 2hour mark till the 9hour mark :L, but I did find that this hit me pretty quickly with the first effects being noticed in about 35/45minutes when I was in the car home with my partner driving the road seemed to be coming towards me at a slowish pace even though she was driving at 50/60mph . I loved this trip the intensity of the visuals really caught me off guard but not in such a way that it was too much just that it was stronger than 75ug 1p-LSD . Glad to read that others say that besides the possible slowed come up this is the same as regular eth-lad, because it helps back up the principles behind the r1 attachment .

With 300ug of 1P-ETH-LAD dosed sublingually, effects were evident within 15 minutes and escalated quickly from there, reaching a plateau of effect within the hour, which was where I stayed for the following five hours. I'm aware of another tripper who is rather sensitive to psychedelics who dosed 150ug sublingually and found the come up so fast and intense that they had a panic attack and had to (somewhat reluctantly) take benzos to prevent it turning into a seriously bad trip.

I'm not all that familiar with the timings that could be expected with the propionyless version, but slow onset isn't how I'd describe it. Maybe it's down to sublingual dosing, but what mechanism could be at work is a bit puzzling if that's the case.

Well looking back to 1p-LSD if find It comes to the peak slower or in my opinion has a double peak where you hit what feels like a peak quick then it starts building again all within maybe 2/2& half hours . But back to topic on this 1p-eth trip i was up exceedingly fast and I'd say that 100ug would have me crawling the walls and trippin major balls cause that's where 75ug almost had me , was an amazing time . I'd find my self very sensitive feeling effects of psyches quite strongly .

Oh I must mention that I hadn't eaten in 4/5hours prior to the trip and took it sublingually holding it on my gums the whole times (well at least until I couldn't find it in my gums:) ) I really wish this had been released ages ago cause if have stocked up so much more it's just too expensive at the moment . Hopefully I can obtain so original eth-lad in the future to compare :)