Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Starting a thread on this substance (1-cyclopropionyl-LSD), as it is available. It should be quite similar to 1p-LSD, and 1b-LSD. Anyone who has tried it, please hare your experiences here. :)

When I eventually get the chance to sample mine I'll put a trip report up , I remember the wonder of 1p when it first came out in the UK I hope the same for this :)

I don't expect it to be substantially different from the other 1-subs, ie, it will be more or less identical to LSD, with some differences in kinetics possible due to the metabolic cleaving of the group on the 1 position. It seems like 1b-LSD (the bulkiest group so far) does produce a weaker and slower trip for some, though. Seems like 1b-LSD had the most variation in reports. But you never know.

I received this email yesterday from the makers:

"Dear Customer,

We only have a few updates to provide this month.

Firstly, to parrot last month's most important update, we have released a new lysergamide and serotonergic psychedelic compound: 1cP-LSD (1-cyclopropionyl-lysergic acid diethylamide). This derivative is another LSD prodrug and shares practically indistinguishable pharmacological properties with the parent compound, whilst remaining legal in nearly all countries (do your own research). Customer reports over the past month since we launched this product have been overwhelmingly positive and a number of researchers have confirmed our suspicion that the potency is increased compared to the parent molecule!"

There was more than this including a link to the product catalogue but obviously I can't include any more than this.

All initial reports I have seen or heard so far have been encouraging though and in no way contradictory.

Hmm, more potent than LSD? It's hard to believe, but you never know.

A lot of people have reported that 1p/1a-LSD are more potent than LSD but that's because they're trusting their source when they say omg these blotters are 250 mikes bro (but they're not).

Zeta:

For what it's worth, oral heroin converts completely to morphine before entering circulation yet still produces twice as much systemic morphine as oral morphine, so this or another LSD prodrug being more potent than LSD itself definitely isn't out of the question. That being said, I believe the aforementioned issue of people assuming they had more LSD than they actually did for a lot of these comparisons is quite likely.

Nonetheless, it kind of makes me want to keep an eye on this one. It would be kind of neat if that actually did consistently turn out to be the case.

Nonetheless, it kind of makes me want to keep an eye on this one. It would be kind of neat if that actually did consistently turn out to be the case.
It does sound promising so far. The way it came about was also no rather bizarre in that it was a total unexpected surprise at the very last minute just as everybody D I have prepared for for this Avenue to be completely shut down as far as Germany was concerned at least.

Then suddenly at the very last second they pulled this surprised trump card out and for quite a while nobody knew what to believe or expect and whether this was actually genuine or some kind of exit scam or if they were perhaps even just trying to temporarily deflect attention away from their activities while they continued to offload their 1plsd stock as the new law was approaching.

One thing which is for certain for a little while they were listing the micro pellets on their website which contain 150ug of 1plsd but they were advertising them as being 1cp LSD the new compound and then all of a sudden they were pulled from the catalogue as soon as the new law came into effect and I know that in some cases they were sending out extra micro pellets with Express mail one person told me they ordered 2 and received 10.

So they were certainly knowingly mislabelling the 1plsd micro pellets as 1cp LSD but everything else appears to be legitimate and true and the new compound is now and circulation and I have only seen very positive reports so far.

I did make some acquisitions of 1plsd from the Germans before I knew about this new option but I am extremely pleased for everybody that these clever chemists have managed again to circumvent the evil laws and restrictions intended to Shackle us and keep our minds and spirits enslaved.

I personally really like 1plsd and find it very hard to distinguish it from LSD 25 in every sense in particular the Afterglow and and lingering effects on my body and brain and psyche in the week's following a good trip. Actually my favourite bit about acid or lysergamides is how amazingly well and comfortable and free I can feel AFTER the actual experience.

And this feeling can last quite some time from a positive trip it is like everywhere I go is a totally brand new place I know where I am am and recognise everything but the feeling is so fresh and new and free with absolutely no apprehension or fear or anxiety or negative connotations.

I definitely hope to get some of this new lysergamide at some point although I did acquire a worthwhile amount of 1plsd as I was convinced that at the opportunity I was about to disappear ear indefinitely ( I'm in United Kingdom not Germany but I have only really found two vendors who will ship here here so far far too I know are totally legit).

I personally really like 1plsd and find it very hard to distinguish it from LSD 25 in every sense in particular the Afterglow and and lingering effects on my body and brain and psyche in the week's following a good trip. Actually my favourite bit about acid or lysergamides is how amazingly well and comfortable and free I can feel AFTER the actual experience.

And this feeling can last quite some time from a positive trip it is like everywhere I go is a totally brand new place I know where I am am and recognise everything but the feeling is so fresh and new and free with absolutely no apprehension or fear or anxiety or negative connotations.
Could be my words :)
Actually my best trips was with 1p. Not because it was 1p. In the same situation I would probably have the same experience with lsd but it makes 1p equally enjoyable.
From my experience 100µ 1p was a bit weaker than an average street tab, while ald was a bit stronger. 1p was also more effective before eating.
Anyway looking forward to read the first report.

So about 100mics would equal 200mics regular lsd? I might try this one soon.
Its more subjective the testers would of had under dosed LSD and lied to about the dose. A true 100 ug LSD trip is acutally very decent and can induce ego death. I have seen tourists come here during new years and go to psytrance festivals and take acid which i knew was 100 ug and they claimed it was so strong it must of been 250 ug hits. Most street blotter is underdosed if anything this compound should theoretically be as potent or less potent than a true dosage of LSD.

I see, thanks for the information but many times my lsd has been lab tested for safety and exact dosage.

So about 100mics would equal 200mics regular lsd? I might try this one soon.
I'm fairly sure that is not the case. And yes of course, as @TripSitterNZ rightly says, it is all purely subjective, and it's almost an impossible comparison to make accurately and reliably anyway unless you happen to be one of the minority who can have almost full confidence in knowing the exact dose of LSD 25 they are taking.

But it does certainly appear to be the case that 1cp LSD is unquestionably stronger than 1plsd, weight for weight.

It was suggested by one person that you could reduce your dosage by 25 percent and get equal effects to 1plsd and it has been posited also that 1CP is stronger than LSD 25 weight for weight.

But importantly, some subjective differences were reported, particularly stronger and more immersive visuals at 100ug dosage.

It does genuinely sounds promising so far. I expect to acquire at some point.

Last edited:
Finally tried a bit a tab of this and as expected it was much like lsd its self it's hard for me to say for certain what sort of time it took to come up as I dosed it a couple of hours after taking some regular lsd , but it did add to the trip somewhat and did extend my experience,. I also took between 10&15mg of 2cb about 2/3hours after taking the 1cp and found the combined peaks extremely visual with plenty of morphing a solid A++ if not A+++ I distinctly remember having a conversation with someone as the horizon behind them and they became one fluid psychedelic entity which was beautiful. I must admit it was an extremely clear headed experience.
I will most definitely have to try on it's own sometime in the nearish future when my tolerance returns to base :)

just being a smart ass, but looking at the structure, the nomenclature "cyclopropionyl" is incorrect, it would be actually "cyclopropylmethanoyl" or "cyclopropylformyl" (formic acid amide where one of the hydrogens on the carbon is substituted by cyclopropyl).

I've tried 1cp-LSD twice now; first at 100mcg, then at 200mcg.

I gotta say, I like this better than 1P-LSD; I'd often get a strange bodyload with 1P..

1cp-LSD seemed clean, bright, clear-headed, more visual than entactogenic (though not without tactile effects, of course), and lasted just over 6 hours of real visuals for me, with another 3-ish hours before I passed out.

Overall, nearly indistinguishable from LSD-25.

I gotta say, I like the idea of being on the frontlines with something so new.

I'll undoubtedly be ordering quite a bit of this.

I've been really intrigued by the mentions on the shorter duration on all the small reports I've seen thus far. When you say "6 hours of real visuals, with another 3-ish hours", I'm guessing you are discounting the come-up ? So maybe total duration would be something around 10 hours? I've seen people report durations of 7 hours, which would be extremely short for an alleged LSD prodrug, but maybe they were referring to the "peak", discounting come-up and comedown.

Regardless, excited for this one, ordered some myself

I've been really intrigued by the mentions on the shorter duration on all the small reports I've seen thus far. When you say "6 hours of real visuals, with another 3-ish hours", I'm guessing you are discounting the come-up ? So maybe total duration would be something around 10 hours? I've seen people report durations of 7 hours, which would be extremely short for an alleged LSD prodrug, but maybe they were referring to the "peak", discounting come-up and comedown.

Regardless, excited for this one, ordered some myself
My experience with 1plsd this year compared tonthe majority of my past Lsd trips- 1plsd is much faster to come up, like twice as fast only 20 minutes and I'm feeling strong effect 45 minutes I'm almost tripping and 1.5 hours I'm at peak so in my experience the come up is is faster more intense and quicker to reach peak.

This may account for the briefer overall duration wrt 1plsd at least. This is the one thing I dont like so much about 1p. I much prefer the more gradual social 1.5 hour come ups I was used to and expected.
Some of the reports I have heard on 1cp LSD I have suggested that the come up is more gradual and less intense. I hope this does turn out to be the case.

I use a reasonable bit of weed on acid, which always boosts and prolongs the trip. On up to 200ug, I was able to sleep after 10 intense hours, still tripping but able to drift off at last stoned and tired and exhausted.

No way is the experience "done" in 6 or 7 hours, even on 100 ug. Vague standards for defibition and interpretation here, plus people often report innaccuately on things like this.

Last edited:
Tried it a few years back; 300 or so mikes, standard 12hr duration for me and I think stronger than 1p as I recall; it was a somewhat difficult trip but mental state etc was hardly optimal and I was very self critical so I don't blame the drug which I recall others were pretty positive about. I'll try to get and edit up my notes at some point

Tried it a few years back; 300 or so mikes, standard 12hr duration for me and I think stronger than 1p as I recall; it was a somewhat difficult trip but mental state etc was hardly optimal and I was very self critical so I don't blame the drug which I recall others were pretty positive about. I'll try to get and edit up my notes at some point
You a time traveler? It just got introduced to the market a month or two ago. We are talking about 1cP-LSD right?