• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I tried a microdose of this yesterday have been having problems microdosing 1plsd which I made up in distilled water but I have been experiencing a respiratory reaction even to 10 micrograms because I am generally allergic to all psychoactive substances and I do suffer adverse effects from taking the lysergamides but I try to make it worth my while and get a really good trip in usually the benefits of which lasts for weeks or longer so the experience is always worth the extra symptom management which is required.

Anyway I was wondering if they distilled water itself was exacerbating the symptoms because this is very possible in my bizarre case where I react to everyday things which are completely harmless and benign.

So I decided to try cutting a tab up and seeing if that made a difference I couldn't figure out how to cut one tab into 10 equal pieces so I just cut into eight and took an eighth so roughly 12.5 micrograms of the 1cp LSD blotters which I have here but have not been well enough to try so far.

Anyway even at that dosage I could tell a difference in the compound vs 1plsd and it was actually very nice in feeling and enjoyable and I almost had some slight visual effects of that dose.

I could honestly feel a difference from 1plsd and I'm looking really forward to trying the compound out at a macro dosage.

sorry about your allergic/autoimmune response, but your post made me very curious to try 1cp

sorry about your allergic/autoimmune response, but your post made me very curious to try 1cp
It has received generally glowing reports so far from most. Potency aside it seems to be particularly enjoyable and smooth and maybe a little warmer and easier in some respects than some of the siblings.

12.5 ug did produce some visual effects and a very pleasant experience it was as well where I could honestly feel a difference vs 1plsd.
I was very tempted to take some today, like 1.5 tabs but am too tired and unwell still really. Very doon though. I mean I better, seeing as I am waiting on a 250 order to come in from the new Dutch guys. Sent in 2 selarate shipments, first one posted tuesday.

All for the indefinite futued of course, to be used as and when. I tend to think and plan ahead with all things in lifr. I am the tortoise! But I dont have bitcoin and once this order comes in I should have have almost a lifetime supply certainly at this rate I have several lifetimes supply lol. But we all know how quickly these things can change and those tabs can get goggles very fast in different and more favourable circumstances so I'm just trying to cover bases before the Dutch government does everything they can to take all of this away from the world.

Yes allergies are tough as hell. I'm literally allergic or reactive to every psychoactive substance I have tried since 2005 cannabis has been the only drug that I have been able to use which has been worthwhile, where the benefits can actually justify the level of suffering and symptom management required.

I can take the acid I just suffer significant increase in mucus production and lung congestion but as long as the trip is full enough and generally positive once the symptoms have subsided I am still riding high and feeling the positive benefits for significant time afterwards.

It has received generally glowing reports so far from most. Potency aside it seems to be particularly enjoyable and smooth and maybe a little warmer and easier in some respects than some of the siblings.
Yes, warmer and smoother/cleaner/more relaxing feeling are attributes I forgot to mention and felt this one has over 1p which has more of a colder edgy type of vibe and visuals. The visuals of 1cp have more of a yellowey/dim lights tint (a bit like eth-lad) that seem to contribute to this warmth.

Yes, warmer and smoother/cleaner/more relaxing feeling are attributes I forgot to mention and felt this one has over 1p which has more of a colder edgy type of vibe and visuals. The visuals of 1cp have more of a yellowey/dim lights tint (a bit like eth-lad) that seem to contribute to this warmth.
Yes I think I concur. I took 320ug ish in 2 doses, 160ug at 4.15 am yesterdsy, with a redose at 1 am this morning.

And wow, who says redosing doesn't work? I was off my head all day yesterday on the first 160ug, but my system was overloaded with cannabis to begin with, too much edibles in me to a nauseating degree pre-trip.

I was too high already, I usually am. In fact it's what keeps me from tripping more often because I'm just too wasted to be fit for the task most days and when I do trip now I realise how much I don't like being this stoned all the time out of habit and escapism.

Potent vapor on top of edibles always. So the first 160ug hit me hard. I was also in the most terrible physical condition of unimaginable exhaustion and sleep deprivation and I had a little incident last week where I crushed my sternum tidying and I'm sure I have fractured some ribs and done some damage right in the middle of my chest which I've been just hoping with passing the time each day, trying to be as comfortable as possible.

it has been incredibly painful and my whole body and structure especially back is killing me to pieces I need a chiropractor this week for sure to adjust the sternum to make it easier to breathe again because my respiratory symptoms have been much harder to manage since.

And I have a severe case of gastritis and and stomach helicobacter pylori infection with terrible digestion at present and I was full up of of waste and undigested food and really not feeling very pleasant in any way at all when I dropped this acid at 4:15 a.m. yesterday.

I know it's crazy isn't it my life is totally nuts but I sometimes can't get myself out of a rut and get my head straight until I have had a good trip and I just have to force the issue which usually tends to be at the worst possible time because that's why I can't take anymore lol!

So my initial come up yesterday was really difficult because if I had not dropped the acid I would have been fighting to stay conscious for a bit longer to digest some more food before I could no longer stay awake. So I was just 100% please and exhausted with absolutely nothing left I felt safe if the whole time because it is a very safe drug and that's not what I mean I mean my physical condition which a few weeks ago was in a much more critical state nutritionally and energy wise.

But it was for for quite some hours a pretty bad trip because of the physical intensity of the suffering and anxiety levels from being so tired and in so much pain.
I have to be really strong in my head not to let the bad trip take over and just pass the time and focus on picking my head up up and motivating my body as the trip progresses and once a peak starts to ease off.

My stomach was in the most terrible condition with awful gas and indigestion and feeling sick as hell from cannabis over intoxication and general poor digestion etc plus the acid can be very problematic with my guts.

I tried to remedy this state of extreme discomfort and distress by straining a cup of of Durban poison cannabis tea which can be very soothing and cleansing for the digestive tract and colon.

Except I really did not need any more cannabis because I had vaporized several very large potent hits just as I was coming up on the first 160 ug on Sunday morning.

It was after this that I tried to simply get comfortable thinking I could right now to come up and somehow benefit from the trip and getting myself into a better place to to make more progress recovering physically afterwards.

Listening to music in the dark while waiting for like to come and bring some welcome distraction was not such a good idea and really was quite a bad trip until I changed the situation. I mean it was getting pretty unbearable laying there in such extreme discomfort with a really intense come up magnified by the edibles in me and strong vaporizer effects.

So yesterday was a truly crazy day I ended up going out to loads of shops and places with my mum in the car like the tip and I was absolutely smashed out of my head from total sleep deprivation and exhaustion and high pain levels while being completely wasted on weed and 1cP-Lsd.

I was not in a state to interact with members of the public at all which is very rare for me me but I wasn't bothered about this I didn't give a toss I just did what I needed to do to get through yesterday.

So it was a crazy long day with a very high level of physical suffering throughout but the bad trip was turned around fairly early on by my my skilled head when it comes to the situation. I mean it was an incredibly bad trip physically and mentally like doom and terror, I knew I would be alright but I didn't know if I could bear the suffering intensity and the negative thoughts that come with being in so much pain and lack of control.

I had the dig deep deep down just to stay calm and positive and focus on picking up and improving my symptoms and getting more comfortable and motivated and keeping my anxiety levels in check as the day warmed up and went on.

Vaped early afternoon while out, and Durban Poison vapor got me blasted at 7 pm, bumping up the 1cP strongly as good Sativa weed does for me.

Major stomach and and got upset prevented me from eating until very late by which time I was so tired and anxious about not being able to eat and get comfortable to sleep again. I was already fighting for consciousness as I often am.

So, guess what? Before getting too much into my late dinner, I spontaneously dropped another 160 ug worth roughly of 1cp LSD.
Often in the past when I have redosed after going through the initial torturous come up at times and then feeling relieved and physically comfortable I can redose without experiencing the same distressful symptoms such as gastrointestinal and respiratory effects and general anxiety etc.

So I hoped I would be able to continue with my food food with the acid hopefully picking my mind and spirit back up again and giving me some energy to to ride out out the situation going forwards.

Whoops, big mistake(?) I came up pretty hard and very noticeably much stronger than I would have expected and actually hoped lol. I think I could feel it as soon as I put the tabs in my mouth I even considered spitting them out. Redosing has always worked for me, as long as I picked the right moment and often can be more powerful than the initial experience in a different way but more transcendentally.

This was really physically strong again and I quickly lost my appetite and felt pretty nauseous but just very wasted with that strong physical LSD like bodily feeling which made food feel totally alien and weird.

Somehow I was sort of managing to continue to eat because it did taste nice and I knew I needed to feed badly I wanted to see if I could eat as much of it as possible without anxiety and indigestion and just take things from there.

But the redose was coming on on intensely and building and it was pretty difficult. I didn't finish all of my food I made some strategic decisions about what to leave and what to to focus on and I did a remarkable job to eat what I did, coming up very strongly and anxious as hell about the situation.

Finally finished eating at 3 a.m. and I had to fight so hard to stay awake despite the intensity of the acid effects. (I had more edibles before my food as well poorly for stomach upset purposes.)

I forced myself up, washed up dishes! I then spent a good hour our stay conscious and mobile for digestion sake while I managed my respiratory symptoms with essential oils and and various approaches to clear as much mucus from my lungs as possible which is standard after food daily.

But it is always a very painful and exhausting experience. I somehow got through this and was much more comfortable all round when I vaporizer as much weed as I had the energy for or at about 5 a.m. this morning which again boosted the intensity of the second 160 ug dose.

I had to get comfortable at that point because I could not stand or stay conscious any longer and I faded off into a sleep resting back.

I woke up after two-and-a-half Hours several hours ago this morning and felt surprisingly clearer and more positive and more comfortable, and really actually very ok much to my surprise and pleasure.

So I got up and vaporized a load of some fantastic outdoor sativa weed and I looked out of the window and wow I felt absolutely incredible like ecstatically hi buzzing physically in that mad way LSD 25 has always made me feel, like scintillating vibrations and energy flowing through my body but feeling completely cleansed and refreshed physically and mentally while everything looked amazing and crystal clear and brand new.

I was honestly feeling higher and better than at any point in the trip and there is no way I would have have gotten here without that second 160ug dose, 21 hours later.

Suddenly I could see all of the glory in this compound there is no way I would have expected to feel so amazingly high and cleansed and satisfied from this overall dosage.

Im still off my chops now, except my vaporizer high has leveled out which I'm going to re top shortly.

But for sure I really like 1cp LSD from this experience and feeling right now today it really does resemble lsd-25 very closely from my memory and I don't feel that anything is really lacking. I expect an amazing after go and lasting positive feelings from the trip which is not even over yet.

I feel it really physically throughout my whole body in that really pure but clean way I have felt with strong lsd-25 in the past. A really wonderful and pleasant feeling and very strong too right now. Really warm as you say, @babooon87

My head went really deep on this trip as well and I was freaking out quite a lot on each dose to be fair. I mean both times it felt like a mistake and I thought I had stitched myself up for an ordeal I wasn't fit for lol.

But Im so thankful right now that I plunged through it. I feel a lot more comfortable and grounded and relaxed in every way and I'm also as high as I need to be still buzzing and feeling pretty wrecked.

Bottom line, 1cP-LSD I LIKE a lot! Strong, warm, visual, physically scintillating and engulfing like Lsd 25 has been for me. Like how you feel, that mad buzz on your chest and face from amazing strong sativa weed. That sort of feeling I mean.

And...redosing absolutely CAN work, as long as you have not really slept off the initial effects and pick the right moment for your consciousness to enter a different stage of the experience.

Wow man, that's a nice trip report! I read it all and was going to say I'm sorry it was so rough for you, but you turned it around like a pro and in the end, I'm really glad it was such a great experience for you. :)

You should post that in Trip Reports. Add to the relatively small body of TRs about 1cp-LSD.

Oh wait, I see you already did, cheers. :)

Last edited:
Yes I think I concur. I took 320ug ish in 2 doses, 160ug at 4.15 am yesterdsy, with a redose at 1 am this morning.

And wow, who says redosing doesn't work? I was off my head all day yesterday on the first 160ug, but my system was overloaded with cannabis to begin with, too much edibles in me to a nauseating degree pre-trip.

I was too high already, I usually am. In fact it's what keeps me from tripping more often because I'm just too wasted to be fit for the task most days and when I do trip now I realise how much I don't like being this stoned all the time out of habit and escapism.

Potent vapor on top of edibles always. So the first 160ug hit me hard. I was also in the most terrible physical condition of unimaginable exhaustion and sleep deprivation and I had a little incident last week where I crushed my sternum tidying and I'm sure I have fractured some ribs and done some damage right in the middle of my chest which I've been just hoping with passing the time each day, trying to be as comfortable as possible.

it has been incredibly painful and my whole body and structure especially back is killing me to pieces I need a chiropractor this week for sure to adjust the sternum to make it easier to breathe again because my respiratory symptoms have been much harder to manage since.

And I have a severe case of gastritis and and stomach helicobacter pylori infection with terrible digestion at present and I was full up of of waste and undigested food and really not feeling very pleasant in any way at all when I dropped this acid at 4:15 a.m. yesterday.

I know it's crazy isn't it my life is totally nuts but I sometimes can't get myself out of a rut and get my head straight until I have had a good trip and I just have to force the issue which usually tends to be at the worst possible time because that's why I can't take anymore lol!

So my initial come up yesterday was really difficult because if I had not dropped the acid I would have been fighting to stay conscious for a bit longer to digest some more food before I could no longer stay awake. So I was just 100% please and exhausted with absolutely nothing left I felt safe if the whole time because it is a very safe drug and that's not what I mean I mean my physical condition which a few weeks ago was in a much more critical state nutritionally and energy wise.

But it was for for quite some hours a pretty bad trip because of the physical intensity of the suffering and anxiety levels from being so tired and in so much pain.
I have to be really strong in my head not to let the bad trip take over and just pass the time and focus on picking my head up up and motivating my body as the trip progresses and once a peak starts to ease off.

My stomach was in the most terrible condition with awful gas and indigestion and feeling sick as hell from cannabis over intoxication and general poor digestion etc plus the acid can be very problematic with my guts.

I tried to remedy this state of extreme discomfort and distress by straining a cup of of Durban poison cannabis tea which can be very soothing and cleansing for the digestive tract and colon.

Except I really did not need any more cannabis because I had vaporized several very large potent hits just as I was coming up on the first 160 ug on Sunday morning.

It was after this that I tried to simply get comfortable thinking I could right now to come up and somehow benefit from the trip and getting myself into a better place to to make more progress recovering physically afterwards.

Listening to music in the dark while waiting for like to come and bring some welcome distraction was not such a good idea and really was quite a bad trip until I changed the situation. I mean it was getting pretty unbearable laying there in such extreme discomfort with a really intense come up magnified by the edibles in me and strong vaporizer effects.

So yesterday was a truly crazy day I ended up going out to loads of shops and places with my mum in the car like the tip and I was absolutely smashed out of my head from total sleep deprivation and exhaustion and high pain levels while being completely wasted on weed and 1cP-Lsd.

I was not in a state to interact with members of the public at all which is very rare for me me but I wasn't bothered about this I didn't give a toss I just did what I needed to do to get through yesterday.

So it was a crazy long day with a very high level of physical suffering throughout but the bad trip was turned around fairly early on by my my skilled head when it comes to the situation. I mean it was an incredibly bad trip physically and mentally like doom and terror, I knew I would be alright but I didn't know if I could bear the suffering intensity and the negative thoughts that come with being in so much pain and lack of control.

I had the dig deep deep down just to stay calm and positive and focus on picking up and improving my symptoms and getting more comfortable and motivated and keeping my anxiety levels in check as the day warmed up and went on.

Vaped early afternoon while out, and Durban Poison vapor got me blasted at 7 pm, bumping up the 1cP strongly as good Sativa weed does for me.

Major stomach and and got upset prevented me from eating until very late by which time I was so tired and anxious about not being able to eat and get comfortable to sleep again. I was already fighting for consciousness as I often am.

So, guess what? Before getting too much into my late dinner, I spontaneously dropped another 160 ug worth roughly of 1cp LSD.
Often in the past when I have redosed after going through the initial torturous come up at times and then feeling relieved and physically comfortable I can redose without experiencing the same distressful symptoms such as gastrointestinal and respiratory effects and general anxiety etc.

So I hoped I would be able to continue with my food food with the acid hopefully picking my mind and spirit back up again and giving me some energy to to ride out out the situation going forwards.

Whoops, big mistake(?) I came up pretty hard and very noticeably much stronger than I would have expected and actually hoped lol. I think I could feel it as soon as I put the tabs in my mouth I even considered spitting them out. Redosing has always worked for me, as long as I picked the right moment and often can be more powerful than the initial experience in a different way but more transcendentally.

This was really physically strong again and I quickly lost my appetite and felt pretty nauseous but just very wasted with that strong physical LSD like bodily feeling which made food feel totally alien and weird.

Somehow I was sort of managing to continue to eat because it did taste nice and I knew I needed to feed badly I wanted to see if I could eat as much of it as possible without anxiety and indigestion and just take things from there.

But the redose was coming on on intensely and building and it was pretty difficult. I didn't finish all of my food I made some strategic decisions about what to leave and what to to focus on and I did a remarkable job to eat what I did, coming up very strongly and anxious as hell about the situation.

Finally finished eating at 3 a.m. and I had to fight so hard to stay awake despite the intensity of the acid effects. (I had more edibles before my food as well poorly for stomach upset purposes.)

I forced myself up, washed up dishes! I then spent a good hour our stay conscious and mobile for digestion sake while I managed my respiratory symptoms with essential oils and and various approaches to clear as much mucus from my lungs as possible which is standard after food daily.

But it is always a very painful and exhausting experience. I somehow got through this and was much more comfortable all round when I vaporizer as much weed as I had the energy for or at about 5 a.m. this morning which again boosted the intensity of the second 160 ug dose.

I had to get comfortable at that point because I could not stand or stay conscious any longer and I faded off into a sleep resting back.

I woke up after two-and-a-half Hours several hours ago this morning and felt surprisingly clearer and more positive and more comfortable, and really actually very ok much to my surprise and pleasure.

So I got up and vaporized a load of some fantastic outdoor sativa weed and I looked out of the window and wow I felt absolutely incredible like ecstatically hi buzzing physically in that mad way LSD 25 has always made me feel, like scintillating vibrations and energy flowing through my body but feeling completely cleansed and refreshed physically and mentally while everything looked amazing and crystal clear and brand new.

I was honestly feeling higher and better than at any point in the trip and there is no way I would have have gotten here without that second 160ug dose, 21 hours later.

Suddenly I could see all of the glory in this compound there is no way I would have expected to feel so amazingly high and cleansed and satisfied from this overall dosage.

Im still off my chops now, except my vaporizer high has leveled out which I'm going to re top shortly.

But for sure I really like 1cp LSD from this experience and feeling right now today it really does resemble lsd-25 very closely from my memory and I don't feel that anything is really lacking. I expect an amazing after go and lasting positive feelings from the trip which is not even over yet.

I feel it really physically throughout my whole body in that really pure but clean way I have felt with strong lsd-25 in the past. A really wonderful and pleasant feeling and very strong too right now. Really warm as you say, @babooon87

My head went really deep on this trip as well and I was freaking out quite a lot on each dose to be fair. I mean both times it felt like a mistake and I thought I had stitched myself up for an ordeal I wasn't fit for lol.

But Im so thankful right now that I plunged through it. I feel a lot more comfortable and grounded and relaxed in every way and I'm also as high as I need to be still buzzing and feeling pretty wrecked.

Bottom line, 1cP-LSD I LIKE a lot! Strong, warm, visual, physically scintillating and engulfing like Lsd 25 has been for me. Like how you feel, that mad buzz on your chest and face from amazing strong sativa weed. That sort of feeling I mean.

And...redosing absolutely CAN work, as long as you have not really slept off the initial effects and pick the right moment for your consciousness to enter a different stage of the experience.

Each of your posts seem to take the words out of my mouth. also noticed redosing to work surprisingly well. A day that started at 10 am with a 25 ug microdose ended up being around 250 total at midnight. All the doses were staggered through the day with each 25-50 ug redose being fully effective it seemed. It was a VERY productive day I did chores I had been putting off for weeks. I think this may be the ultimate drug to treat my add. After over 60 different drugs experimented in the last 15 years I could have at last found it ! Hahaha ok maybe I am being over- romantical about it but other reports seem to report the same effects. At least it seems consistant in the way it affects different people. Need to order more and furthur experiment with this one !

T
Wow man, that's a nice trip report! I read it all and was going to say I'm sorry it was so rough for you, but you turned it around like a pro and in the end, I'm really glad it was such a great experience for you. :)

You should post that in Trip Reports. Add to the relatively small body of TRs about 1cp-LSD.

Oh wait, I see you already did, cheers. :)
Thanks a lot man really appreciate those words and just you showing an interest as I have full respect for your all rpund presence, demeanour, vast experience and contributions here.

I am a good psychonaut when it comes to keeping it together, leaving a secure breadcrumb trail, like an opportunist in wait.

@babooon87 that's interesting, and Im very glad to hear that you feel it has genunuine potential to benefit you therapeutically.

I have had an idea that in future I may actually combine this with 1plsd and take one tab of each which would be like a stronger than 200 ug 1plsd trip and a little Tamar than taking 200 ug of 1cp LSD off the bat which could be closer to 250 ug of LSD 25 if it does appear through time that there is possibly an even stronger effect but we will have to see with more experimentation.

But I'm really liking the idea of taking one tab of each has a great way to use up the 1p I have in the fridge without feeling like things are lackluster vs the 1cP on the way from Holland atm.

I did also start microdosing 2 weeks ago approaching this trip.

T
Thanks a lot man really appreciate those words and just you showing an interest as I have full respect for your all rpund presence, demeanour, vast experience and contributions here.

I am a good psychonaut when it comes to keeping it together, leaving a secure breadcrumb trail, like an opportunist in wait.

@babooon87 that's interesting, and Im very glad to hear that you feel it has genunuine potential to benefit you therapeutically.

I have had an idea that in future I may actually combine this with 1plsd and take one tab of each which would be like a stronger than 200 ug 1plsd trip and a little Tamar than taking 200 ug of 1cp LSD off the bat which could be closer to 250 ug of LSD 25 if it does appear through time that there is possibly an even stronger effect but we will have to see with more experimentation.

But I'm really liking the idea of taking one tab of each has a great way to use up the 1p I have in the fridge without feeling like things are lackluster vs the 1cP on the way from Holland atm.

Yeah, one tab of each makes a lot of sense. You seem to decribe 1cp as the closest to LSD-25 so what would the 1p add in the mix ? My guess is stimulation and duration. I have not had actual LSD since a very long time so I dont remember exactly how it was compared to these analogs. What I remember was the stimulation, the infinite clean energy that makes you walk miles and miles all night like its nothing. That level of clean energy had really impressed the meth-head I was at the time !

Yeah, one tab of each makes a lot of sense. You seem to decribe 1cp as the closest to LSD-25 so what would the 1p add in the mix ? My guess is stimulation and duration. I have not had actual LSD since a very long time so I dont remember exactly how it was compared to these analogs. What I remember was the stimulation, the infinite clean energy that makes you walk miles and miles all night like its nothing. That level of clean energy had really impressed the meth-head I was at the time !
Hehe, the "advantage" to combining the two together, is that that way I can make more enjoyable use of the 1p tabs I stocked up on and refigerated for future sake, largely with microdosing in mind for my mum and I.

It was looking like it was going to disappear this summer, at least from Germany and I didn't find any Dutch options who ship to UK but one, more pricy than Germans and my options were already limited to those two.

But the cunning swines, they never said- "Hey, Auto, chill bro. We have an even better lysergamide secretly in wait, you're gonna love it."

But, my logic is using them together, one each, I won't be feeling the 1plsd trips are lacking or less enjoyable, as the balance will be there, like different strains of weed can complement each other so that neither is inadequate and there is a different "signature" to the overall effect.

And 200ug of 1plsd is a good dose, but could actually be stronger. One 1p tab, one 1cP tab will be a bigger hit and better all round effect, where I doubt I will be thinking- half of this trip is only 1p! If you get me, plus it is the anticipation of the unknown too which adds a bit more fun and excitement to things which massively benefits my anxiety and helps me to look forward and prepare with positive mental anticipation which is almost the opposite of anxiety- Excitement!

Last edited:
Hehe, the "advantage" to combining the two together, is that that way I can make more enjoyable use of the 1p tabs I stocked up on and refigerated for future sake, largely with microdosing in mind for my mum and I.

It was looking like it was going to disappear this summer, at least from Germany and I didn't find any Dutch options who ship to UK but one, more pricy than Germans and my options were already limited to those two.

But the cunning swines, they never said- "Hey, Auto, chill bro. We have an even better lysergamide secretly in wait, you're gonna love it."

But, my logic is using them together, one each, I won't be feeling the 1plsd trips are lacking or less enjoyable, as the balance will be there, like different strains of weed can complement each other so that neither is inadequate and there is a different "signature" to the overall effect.

And 200ug of 1plsd is a good dose, but could actually be stronger. One 1p tab, one 1cP tab will be a bigger hit and better all round effect, where I doubt I will be thinking- half of this trip is only 1p! If you get me, plus it is the anticipation of the unknown too which adds a bit more fun and excitement to things which massively benefits my anxiety and helps me to look forward and prepare with positive mental anticipation which is almost the opposite of anxiety- Excitement!

Yeah I totally get it. I love to play with drug combinations to give a 1+1= 3 kind of deal.

I agree... I have the upmost respect for Xorkoth. His vast experience and contributions to this sight are a shining light for Bluelight. I am inspired by the fact he overcame his opiate addiction, which has haunted me for 20 years. I used to mostly hangout in sober living, which has been rather dead lately but now I'm starting to feel more at home in the Psych forum, which sees a lot of traffic and can count some of the brighter and interesting Bluelight bulbs as contribiters.

I am also considering microdosing. If IcP-LSD is cheaper than my darknet 25 then I would consider going with that. What are the qaulitative differences in the 2? They sound very similar. Also for anyone who has microdosed before, would I still be able to enjoy periodic full trip experiences by just up'ing my dose or does microdosing take away the full magic?

I am also considering microdosing. If IcP-LSD is cheaper than my darknet 25 then I would consider going with that. What are the qaulitative differences in the 2? They sound very similar. Also for anyone who has microdosed before, would I still be able to enjoy periodic full trip experiences by just up'ing my dose or does microdosing take away the full magic?
These are very good questions and I'm in the process of experimenting and finding out currently because I did start microdosing for nearly two weeks before I embarked on my spontaneous macro trip at the weekend.

And I also tripped again since last night I took 1 tab of 1cp LSD last night, and then I also took 200ug combined of a 150 ug 1plsd micro pellet and half a 1cp LSD blotter at 8:12 a.m. today, 300ug total half each. Lots of good vapor.

I also made a strong cup of Durban poison tea when I was reaching the peak of the 200ug dose this lunchtime and the tea was excellent it really brought on the trip and gave it longevity into the early evening, good vapor on top. So I've been supplementing fairly heavily with cannabis, but no issues. I did have a slight anxiety Spike and that sort of edginess and uncertainty for a while after vaping a good bit but then I kind of like that and I think if you don't get any of that on a trip sometimes you're sort of missing out lol!

But not always of course. But like, perfectly comforrable, grounded and assured at all stages of the trip whatever level of cannabis potentiation and enhancement.

And I have had another really good trip all in all which has given me so much and being thoroughly enjoyable but this time completely comfortable from the off with no difficulty and no anxiety.

I have always been fairly flexible with the way I have approached tripping and often I have followed up a trip with another one where I am automatically in a more positive and relaxed mind set and body to begin with.

Anyway this was again completely spontaneous and in my mind I was thinking I would like to get back on the microdosing again I wonder what the approach would be and if I would need to wait like a week or more.

But now that I have tripped again last night I imagine my best bet would be to wait 1 or 2 weeks at least and then to resume the microdosing.

That would make sense to me anyway if I can discipline myself lol!

I have actually been tolerating the the acid very well seemingly better than my microdoses I am very comfortable in my breathing and lungs and I'm also overcoming al lot of my anxieties about tripping which have been related to my health complications.

Last edited:
Yeah you should wait 1-2 weeks for sure, 2 at least, ideally. You don't want to start to develop long-term tolerance, as it takes a long time to go away. Tripping too many times in a short span, chronically, results in not being able to trip very much even when you try. It seems like most people even recommend waiting a few days in between microdoses.

Yeah you should wait 1-2 weeks for sure, 2 at least, ideally. You don't want to start to develop long-term tolerance, as it takes a long time to go away. Tripping too many times in a short span, chronically, results in not being able to trip very much even when you try. It seems like most people even recommend waiting a few days in between microdoses.
Thanks for your thoughts again. Really helpful and appreciated having yourself and others here as a sounding board. Always very grounding and assuring, especially when I have been tripping.

And what you say above fits with my intuitive feelings on it, regarding the microdosing after these 2 trips.

No way do I ever want to lose the ability to trip. I have always tripped like this to be honest since the early days, like 1996 for me with little "black star" microdots (they weren't very strong probably 40/50 mics if that).

Like, several trips bundled together over a few days, or a week, 3 times in a week for example. Really spontaneously, in a creative but purely positive way, capitalising on the sudden release and freedom and insight from the first and each trip.

I have really overcome my fears about tripping, which I have have had this year since getting back into lysergamides, after the discovery of the clearnet availability.

It has been purely related to my health condition and the fact that I have been so extremely uncomfortable and exhausted with with the highest level of anxiety and general body discomfort and weakness and pain the whole of this year due to so many different conditions.

And things have been so tough and miserable and I have been desperately longing to trip more regularly because I always come out of it feeling much better all round in life.

But it's a hard thing to face when you don't feel good especially if you have anxiety about it and I had some major anxiety about the intensity of the come ups in this type of condition.

But these two trips I have had this week massively resolved this. I'm really very comfortable about the idea of taking acid now and knowing what dose and being confident at pretty much all levels I'm looking really forward to taking bigger doses to start with and exploring more powerful and deeper visual and general effects which I feel much more ready for all of a sudden.

I'm really excited about exploring the different dosages and experiences now especially the higher ones because I'm extremely confident about being comfortable with the experience and the intensity like I did used to be.

I know now that I can cope with all aspects of the experience even with my heakth ussues and allergies. I can keep my mind together solidly now I'm sure of it I always could in the past and I've tapped back into this in a mental strength and assurance.

And I'm also very confident that I can be physically comfortable in my body throughout the experience and my anxiety about physical effects like gastrointestinal and respiratory have been completely quelled for now, and in the moment I have proved that I can completely release all fear and anxiety about this which could work on the psychosomatic level.

I can also tolerate and manage the allergy type respiratory symptoms without it being a deterrence or spoiling experience at all which is very pleasing and I've proved that this week as well.

So I've got so much more optimism and excitement and less apprehension about the whole thing now which is amazing because it was the other way round before.

I'm feeling heavily fatigued today, it's been a really difficult week I'm still in excruciating agony with the cracked ribs in the centre of my sternum it's really painful to breathe and I can't cough it all which makes managing my infections and allergies a nightmare at present but I'm doing an astonishing job at staying on top of all of my conditions with all my energy and focus just about to get around the house and through the necessary routines.

I had a benefits medical assessment on Tuesday, really long stressful day travelling with my mum to a nearby town. We had a long way to walk from the car park and every step was killing my chest and back and I could hardly breathe in the whole time because of the pain.

So that was partly why I checked again on Tuesday night and yesterday morning because the first trip I had a really positive after day but this stressful and physically paying for the experience on Tuesday was interfering with with the work I wanted to do.

The follow-up trip yesterday it was really very nice and just spot on for my needs.

I feel wasted today from the acids and very satisfied that I don't need anymore for now. I want to get back on the microdosing again now that I'm feeling it could be more positive about the whole experience and situation and future experiences.

I do get a mental comedown from acid. Like a few dats of high fatigue, slightly higher anxiety, irritability at times, a kind of emotional vulnerability.

And like today a slow and stupid brain but a very relaxed one in many ways at the same time.

But then after this passes in 1 or 2 days I suddenly feel remarkably cheered up and positive and stronger and solid.

I'm sure there is the whole physical and mental fattigue aspect but also I have felt that some of this is gcd amount of processing and releasing going on in our subconscious and unconscious immediately following the trip which will automatically unfold and be processed over time I'm but there's probably a bit of a wait on the consciousness and psyche returning to baseline.

Those are my feelings anyway. But right now I feel like I always have in the past after pretty heavy Lsd use/trips. It's a great feeling for me, because it's something I really needed and wanted to do and experience.

I never told my mum I took any trips this week, despite the fact Im at home vast majority of time. I only just thought about this. I just disclose when it feels right, or is necessary.

I don't always tell people I'm with that I'm tripping, it's just not really necessary, and unless you're specifically trying to hide it from them, then I really don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's your business, it's just not need to know information.

I also will often trip in bursts, like for example at music festivals, I'll trip 2 or occasionally 3 days in a row. And then not for a while. I just mean if you chronically do that, it really fucks with your long-term tolerance and prevents you from really getting much out of psychedelics.

I have always been able to get what I want out of acid before it loses its effectiveness for too long. Just not going too overboard for too long is the key.

It is a shame that macrodosing may put microdosing off the table for a while.

I am looking really forward now to bigger initial doses, once tolerance is good again.
Like 250ug 1cP I think would be good. Im suddenly really up for almost losing my mind on acid lol, right on that edge. Feeling alive and exhilarated.

I read about you developing long term tolerance and I definitely want to avoid that given that weed and acid of virtually any drugs I can actually take in relative comfort.

I've taken the plunge and bought myself some 1c. I haven't taken lsd since 94 and that was a black star Microdot from Amsterdam,but back in 89 I took lots of lsd,more or less every weekend for a year.

Purple ohms were my favourite followed by strawberries,red stars,batman and jokers,pink microdots,ying hangs,smileys etc etc. I was only 14 at the time and really didn't have any cares in the world,no worries at all except where to get my next trip or bit of hash and for this reason believe that made the experience of tripping to be one of pure joy and wonder.

It was only when I left school and started out in the adult world did I have bad trips,as we all know that psychedelics heighten our mental states,if you have fears or worries these get magnified a 100 fold and we tend to internalise and suddenly see the world as a scary place.

I used to love mushrooms too. I started picking liberty caps when I was at college at 17 and preferred them over lsd. Theres been a gap of some 18 years from when I stopped and started again (I don't include arylcyclohexamines,these are not classic psychedelics.)This time round I've been using psychedelics in a healing capacity rather than recreational and have learned a lot. I started growing Cubensis and while they're ok in low doses if I go over 3 grams I get physical discomfort and put this down to a hightening of my senses to the physical addiction that I have to opiates,but it seems that many reports of cubensis and especially wood loving psilocybes produces muscle aches. I never got this from liberty's,so my healing with cubes has not been that deep.

I shall be embarking on a Ibogaine hcl journey to free myself from the physical addiction to opiates in the near future and wish to prepare myself as best as possible and this is why I've decided to use some 1c in the meantime. I incorporate some shamanic practices into my journey's and wondered if anyone else here has done that with this compound? Many people I know who practice shamanism will only use natural plant medicine and frown on synthetics,but for me I see synthetics to have been naturally created by humans who have been created by the creator.

Anyway I ramble on. Its been great reading your reports and will be adding to it soon. Keep up the good work fellow psychonauts.

Peace.
Phoenix