• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

I agree that 1cp microdosing is great, I never microdosed LSD itself though, I did with 1p and ALD-52. Hard to distinguish them except that 1p feels even more speedy

Yeah maybe, but even full 1p doses had definitely more of an edge to it for me, very stimulating. That might translate to microdoses, but I only took about 10ug twice or so.

My point was that 1cp-LSD is great =D

Nice @Listening - how does it compare to other lysergamides for that purpose?

I've tried microdosing with:
  • LSD
  • ALD-52
  • 1p-LSD
  • 1cP-LSD
The first thing to note is that I'm perhaps more sensitive to the stimulatory effects that others. For me, 1cP-LSD seems to be the only one that would let me sleep at night without something else to wind me down. This by itself is hugely important. I wouldn't microdose if I had to take a benzo every time I did...

I also seem to be sensitive to the muscle tension (on all psychedelics). Again, my 1cP-LSD microdose experiences were the best of all these.

I do still get gastric effects (I need purge my bowels).

Finally, the mental effects (why I take them) are lovely. I have creative energy, I have insights, I have a surplus of love. I have an overwhelmingly positive view. I am perhaps the opposite of a lot of microdosers in that I microdose on the weekend but not weekdays. Perfect for family time IMO.

@Listening thanks for that detailed reply. I find that kind of mini-dose is really perfect for family time too, I can really relate to that - not tried 1cp for that, but with other lysergamides, and other psychedelics at comparable doses.

1cp is less freezy for me — in micro and regular doses.
Since 1cp, my 1p stash just sits there.
I, too, am hypersensitive to stimulatory effects - hate that speedy feeling - and I just don’t get it with 1cp.

Yeah maybe, but even full 1p doses had definitely more of an edge to it for me, very stimulating. That might translate to microdoses, but I only took about 10ug twice or so.

My point was that 1cp-LSD is great =D
I concur with what you say exactly, which mirrors my own feelings and observations, and that speedy, or I call it "abrupt" nature of 1P, is essentially why my 300 + 1P tabs sit stored rightly in the fridge, and a 250 batch of 1cP from a year ago, in 5 50 bags, has simply sat out in my bedroom draw all year.

About 136 down "now".

I swear I need some sort of Geiger counter to keep track of my trips lol.

Or maybe an abacus!

And yes, even at 10ug microdoses, to me I felt the speedy energy "signature" of the 1P, although it didn't bother me at that dose, and actually when I eventually return to microdosing again, I look forward to using 1P for it's flashy, sparky, stimulative effect.

I feel in general, while 1P really rushes upon you, 1cP is more introspective, less about "It" in your face, but just as immersive. Just a bit more subtle initially with the changing headspace.

I find 1cP to give a glorious floaty, butterfly tummy whole body feeling on the comeup, with a brightening of yellow in my visual field.

1cp is less freezy for me — in micro and regular doses.
Since 1cp, my 1p stash just sits there.
I, too, am hypersensitive to stimulatory effects - hate that speedy feeling - and I just don’t get it with 1cp.
Haha, I just said something very similar above, before I read your post.

Hope all is well with you mate.

I'm new to lysergamides, not other drugs but a 100ug blotter came free with an order of 4-HO-MiPT.
I was a bit apprehensive to take it so it cut into quarters, even at that i still wasn't sure. But i eventually took about 15ug and didn't feel much. I thought a micro dose would be a good starter to introduce me into it. I didn't feel, think or see anything at first but all that day i felt great, happy and productive.

I'm after taking a small bit over 50ug 20 mins ago so i'll see how a macro dose goes, its Friday and I dont have much to do, and i don't feel this will be too overwhelming.

I really had a good time researching 4-HO-MiPT, a very tryptamine feeling, very similar to psilocybin I thought. Another 1cP will come with the next order so hopefully today goes well.
If it does i'm going to see which product i'll microdose with. Such a great after glow with some of these chemical and natural compounds!

I'm new to lysergamides, not other drugs but a 100ug blotter came free with an order of 4-HO-MiPT.
I was a bit apprehensive to take it so it cut into quarters, even at that i still wasn't sure. But i eventually took about 15ug and didn't feel much. I thought a micro dose would be a good starter to introduce me into it. I didn't feel, think or see anything at first but all that day i felt great, happy and productive.

I'm after taking a small bit over 50ug 20 mins ago so i'll see how a macro dose goes, its Friday and I dont have much to do, and i don't feel this will be too overwhelming.

I really had a good time researching 4-HO-MiPT, a very tryptamine feeling, very similar to psilocybin I thought. Another 1cP will ome with the next order so hopefully today goes well.
If it does i'm going to see which product i'll microdose with. Such a great after glow with some of these chemical and natural compounds!
Enjoy, it will be fine all the way. But for clarifycation, 50ug is not a macrodose.

It is a "Dose" lol! By accurate definition. I mean, it is too much, IMO to qualify for a "Mini dose." Which is really 20-35 ug for me.

A "Microdose" really can't be higher than 20ug. It is by nature and concept, supposed to be Sub-threshold.

I still consciously feel 10 to 15 ug doses, but I use cannabis edibles and kava everyday, vaporizing weed here and there.

So I can take very small doses of acid and with all of the cross potentiation, have full and powerful trips on 25-35ug.

I actually really love 50ug doses of 1cP in particular. My favorite when life is good, and the most enjoyable all round.

Saturday last I took 300ug 1cP, with loads of strong kava (like 100 grams), lots of cannabis edibles, vaporizer. That is a "macro dose." Anything 100ug above just about qualifies a Macrodose.

Even 75ug is really trying to squeeze it's foot in the door honestly, IMO. Still a strong dose though with 1cP, to me always.

300 ug was a very heavy trip, but never distrurbing, regrettful, unenduable.

But I still can take 50ug doses and have an incredible trip.

All lysergamides go absoltely fantastically with kava by the way.

I really had a good time researching 4-HO-MiPT, a very tryptamine feeling, very similar to psilocybin I thought. Another 1cP will come with the next order so hopefully today goes well.
how did it go on estimated ~50 mics?

So guys. I feel I have to report. Two things- I have embarked on a crazy acid bender- 1875 ug Sunday night to Monfay night, 145 grams kava, loadsvedible and vaporized cannabis.

This included 300ug AL LAD as well, which stood out in it's own way and was beautiful.

I also plugged two 1plsd tabs of that 1875 ug, first time I've plugged acid. Wow, it works beautifully. Strong.

I forgot how incredible high dose LSD can be. Electric, luminous. Sparking.

So I took another 50 ug Tuesday night....and had a wonderful, dreamy trip and night, redosed again about 10am today,,Wednesday. Just 100ug.

Vaped lots good weed, walked to a supermarket in a pleasant dream...

Got back, 4.30 I think??, reloaded my vaporizer with Cinderella Jack, and...took an extra 300ug acid- 2 tabs plugged, one oral.

I vaped, next thing I know it's 8.30 pm I think!

Damn, I didn't plan to drift off, coming up on 300 ug.

But I woke up feeling unusually good because I normally feel like an absolute death when I wake up.

I immediately took another 300ug we which I basically plugged again, for maximum effect.

Came up fast on that surprisingly.

750ug over Wednesdsy, 500ug plugged lol. I drank 40 grams strong kava too tonight.

So a wild acid bender. 2625 ug since Sunday. Had to report here- partly to touch base and also because it's really not so often that we all go so deep.

It's by far the most acid I've taken in such a period of time or at least 8 years myself. 200ug is usually enough to give me enough exhilaration and plenty to think about for at least a week.

how did it go on estimated ~50 mics?
I would have really liked to hear and answer on this as well sadly this member appears not to have visited the website this year but hopefully they can come back and shed some light on their subsequent experiences.

Well tripping me lol! Plugging acid feels awsome. No respiratory aggravation which I typically experienced with the higher doses of acid orally.

Wow @AutoTripper that is a helluva cid weekend!
Must have been amazing and surreal.

You mentioned plugging was beneficial for reducing airway troubles - how is it for reducing nausea?
Hello my good friend Mr DrumTripper and hope things are well with you.

You are dead right too, a hellofa dose, but a "heck" of an experience.

Nothing about it was hellish, from the off.

It's the 3rd most Acid I've ever taken in a relative frame of time. Totally unplanned.

The plugging felt so different, almost luxurious like ecstasy. And you really know about it as well.

It's difficult obviously to be objective about it as I took loads of Oral tabs too, but I definitely think the plugging negates both the mucus factor, and G.I. bother.

With a really warm, pleasant, comforting and engrossing whole body buzz.

I'm a bit lost atm to think of much more meaningful. Im headshot obviously, will be for most of the next week.

Just cannabis and kava tonight while I come down to earth over a few days.

Part of me would love to not have to come down, just keep diving into that vibrant, sparky luminence. Im not sure that is possible though, let alone sustainable or wise.

Moderation is necessary.

I’ve always meant to, but have yet to try plugging.
Going to drop a tab of eth-lad tonight, so might as well make this my first plug experience.
Eth-lad usually gives me some serious temperature swings and nausea, so hopefully this’ll help reduce that.

@AutoTripper I hope you enjoy the smooth return to normalcy and enjoy your cannabis as you slowly glide back to this arena.
Must have been some crazy visuals - i love how they can sometimes persist after trips - i know what you mean by wanting to stay in the sparkly stream.

Have a good weekend! :)

I’ve always meant to, but have yet to try plugging.
Going to drop a tab of eth-lad tonight, so might as well make this my first plug experience.
Eth-lad usually gives me some serious temperature swings and nausea, so hopefully this’ll help reduce that.

@AutoTripper I hope you enjoy the smooth return to normalcy and enjoy your cannabis as you slowly glide back to this arena.
Must have been some crazy visuals - i love how they can sometimes persist after trips - i know what you mean by wanting to stay in the sparkly stream.

Have a good weekend! :)
Thanks man. And asvit goes, I broke suit- I just took another 300ug. I plugged 2 tabs, one oral.

Plugging the tabs isn't so simple for me. Excuse my blaspheness, but fir harm reduction- I have a fairly tight bumhole! Lol.

I find it impossible to plug a half tab.

2 or 3 tabs is even easier. I get them wet first with a drop of water on a spoon- but not too mushy so they turn into mashe during the process, I have already found out.

I also lubricate the entrance with a little olive oil on my small finger.

But there is still a trick to sliding the piece(s) of paper right up there. They can stick without you knowing. So take some care to ensure you cannskide it up fully, just past the initial entrance passage I think.

I hope you have a nice, enjoyable trip. Im not coming down just yet. One day atva time. Will see what this 300ug feels like today though.