• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Small & Handy 1cP-LSD Thread

Not that it needs to be said, but 1cP-LSD is the closest of the lysergamide bunch that was released up to this point, to the real thing.

The real thing is still the real thing tho and hasn’t been outdone, which is certainly interesting.
There is at least a mini qualified concurring collective on precisely this point albeit with additional caveats.

Because in all my experiences and years, the ALD 52 tabs Lizard Labs were pumping out early 2019 persuaded me of a few things.

First, Alexander Shulgin somehow got that one SO wrong I mean how in heck did it's outright superiority to 25 and completeness coupled with both increased smoothness & longevity go over his head that way, I've never understood.

And I don't know how Hofmann regarded it I know he worked with it as well in that legendary WW2 timeframe.

I do know LL decided it was economically too unrewarding and effortful vs producing the others more cost lower yield.

So even if Hofmann did rate ALD, Sandoz's interest is still big big bucks so 25 would be the obvious businessman's choice.

So Shulgin was really v mistaken re ALD 52.

Hoffman I've no idea.

If I could time travel back though and cost/yield was no matter it was my call too, I'd demand the world knows "ALD 52" Even if "LSD 25" never sees the map.

That said totally still, 1PLSD can never match the best 25.

1cP can be ug per ug and experientially indistinguishable. But ALD was still more completely visually spectacular to my honed senses on this having actually tripped for 25 years as happened before ever certainly knowingly ingesting ALD.

Also, ETH-LAD has been v popular just vastly subjectively and dosagely distinct to LSD.

And AL-LAD too had quite a fan club. Probably about the easiest lysergamide to take, up to 300-500 mics at least.

Just like psilocin and psilocybin?

I would assume any country that has LSD a schedule 1 substance, would have banned these molecules that "convert into LSD-25" upon digestion. No?

Certainly cyclopropylcarbonyl should have some type of synergistic effect with LSD or have active effects in general?
Not if sold as not for human consumption..

There is at least a mini qualified concurring collective on precisely this point albeit with additional caveats.

Because in all my experiences and years, the ALD 52 tabs Lizard Labs were pumping out early 2019 persuaded me of a few things.

First, Alexander Shulgin somehow got that one SO wrong I mean how in heck did it's outright superiority to 25 and completeness coupled with both increased smoothness & longevity go over his head that way, I've never understood.

And I don't know how Hofmann regarded it I know he worked with it as well in that legendary WW2 timeframe.

I do know LL decided it was economically too unrewarding and effortful vs producing the others more cost lower yield.

So even if Hofmann did rate ALD, Sandoz's interest is still big big bucks so 25 would be the obvious businessman's choice.

So Shulgin was really v mistaken re ALD 52.

Hoffman I've no idea.

If I could time travel back though and cost/yield was no matter it was my call too, I'd demand the world knows "ALD 52" Even if "LSD 25" never sees the map.

That said totally still, 1PLSD can never match the best 25.

1cP can be ug per ug and experientially indistinguishable. But ALD was still more completely visually spectacular to my honed senses on this having actually tripped for 25 years as happened before ever certainly knowingly ingesting ALD.

Also, ETH-LAD has been v popular just vastly subjectively and dosagely distinct to LSD.

And AL-LAD too had quite a fan club. Probably about the easiest lysergamide to take, up to 300-500 mics at least.
How is 1p different from 1cp?

Eth lad is 75 ug equal to 100 ug 1cp.

1P delivers 83 ug actual effective ug's of petroleum per 100 while 1cP is seemingly indistinguishable there, dosage wise and v much subjectively too.

1P comes up faster for me always, quick rush into full tripping, feels racier bit more hot flushy too and I'd say probably actually more classically visual vs 1cP

But 1cP whoops it on headspace. 1P lasts shortest like shooting a kite up.

Thrilly. 1cP is more the classic. ALD was still miles over everything for me.

Nobody can moan though providing their 1cP batch is legit dosed, I was sensible acquiring enough batch 1 pre printed blotters even WoW and batch 2 printed 1cP, but later batches were hugely dissapointing psychonauts who adored the initial batches.

1P delivers 83 ug actual effective ug's of petroleum per 100 while 1cP is seemingly indistinguishable there, dosage wise and v much subjectively too.

1P comes up faster for me always, quick rush into full tripping, feels racier bit more hot flushy too and I'd say probably actually more classically visual vs 1cP

But 1cP whoops it on headspace. 1P lasts shortest like shooting a kite up.

Thrilly. 1cP is more the classic. ALD was still miles over everything for me.

Nobody can moan though providing their 1cP batch is legit dosed, I was sensible acquiring enough batch 1 pre printed blotters even WoW and batch 2 printed 1cP, but later batches were hugely dissapointing psychonauts who adored the initial batches.
Yeah I can't say much about later batches from anywhere I luckily got in on a half off sale from a reputable research chem supplier.

I can say it is legit dosed.. 300 ug had me overwhelmed and wishing I had a benzo to help me sleep.

Yeah I can't say much about later batches from anywhere I luckily got in on a half off sale from a reputable research chem supplier.

I can say it is legit dosed.. 300 ug had me overwhelmed and wishing I had a benzo to help me sleep.
Sounds good then! Because a legit 300 mics and many us strongly concurred on it that the 1cP stood out as an equal finally for 25, albeit the godly ALD zipping past radar just briefly

And that the potency was truly up there.

Even 200 mics 1P Jan 2019 after long break whipped my arse, only 166 on paper too!

300 real mics even for me now if I could still take any, I'd buckle myself a little.

250 is where you want there.

200 can be v nice.

Most I took was 2700 mics, and 2500 6 days later but over 1000 and 1000 straight up too many times now honestly to count.

It isn't like oh we never took "proper acid" we're lightweights...

I'm not a f lightweight lol, and 300 ug 1cP give next man, they will never be prepared.

500 mics 1cP at 3:30 am mid summer, REALLY opening lens by 5:30 sunny dawn, one day I had an amazing all day trip.

Vaporized tonnes ganja so so high, drank loads Kava (try that, for trip anxiety mate, never mutes shortens nullifies. More like ketamine on acid, real mellowing adds to effects too while snuffing anxiety

So spent whole sunny day around house in back garden mum, small space too, tripping nuts seeing everything in non 3D angular sense and energy of stuff, while easy being able to see exactly what everyone else could and what I needed to.

So my mum, never suspected an iota I was on like 2 60's OG doses let alone kava and weed wasting me to bits on top, she saw all that ofc and I don't hide tripping at all just not always mention it lol.

But honestly though, in all time, must be such a rare few could maybe pull that off again again, work, houses shops phone chiropractor home!

It remains a phenomena in my mind.