• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Slightly Less Official Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sanzyuryu said:
Yeah, of course it will enhance the effects...if you wanna be a zombie. Dilaudid is pretty powerful at 2mg, depending on your tollerance and is VERY powerful on the respiratory system. Just my .02, take the hydromorphone and wait 45 to an hour, then if you feel you need to potentiate, take a normal dose of the benadryl...

He's sniffing it, 2mg won't do anything...
I reccomend IVing all 4mg at once for a true hydromorphone experience, it's wasted any ROA except IV.

8mg IV Hydromorphone
80mg Intranasal Oxycodone

Rinse and repeat.

wesmdow said:
are there any interactions between any of the following? i plan on using them all in one night:

marijuana
cocaine
meth (or maybe its ice, im not sure... this is the first time ive gotten it)
crank
vicadin
oxycontin
valium
xanax
ambien
heroin
and finally, ketamine.
possibly nitrous, too.

holy fuck.

1. The best combo I have ever experience and probably will ever experience is 2 hits of very clean but relatively weak LSD with a little more than 2 very clean MDMA pills. I have never forgotten that night, theres not many experiences I can say I remember most of or havent been topped but this one tops them all.

2. Oxy(IV'd if I have a micron filter) and/or benzos specifically xanax while coming down from meth(again IV) though still quite under the influence.

3. Meth and MDMA. Its not that great but it keeps me going when raving and raves havent seemed so good the few times I havent had a little meth before I go. The problem is though that if you take too much meth then the MDMA effects are lowered and the lovey effect is diminished so the dosing has to be perfect.

4. Once again this isnt that great but it wasnt bad at all, 2 hits of the best acid ive ever had with 3 vials of GBL(I( think, might have been GHB or 1,4b) and weed, was really fun, we were supposed to have a pill too but there was an incident and the pill was lost but we were gone so we just laughed it off. G by itself is awsome for chilling out.

I dont do combo's really anymore, I dont even do drugs often at all anymore, I save them for events and really special occasions which seem to be getting less and less often the older I get.

Another favorite new combo is Mescaline + 400 mg Tramadol + 5 mg Alprazolam / 5 mg Clonazepam / 100 mg Diazepam + 2-5 grams A+ grade Cannabis

That combo combined with Goa trance and trippy visuals made me feel great, I was tripping from the Mescaline and the added Opiate + Benzo + Cannabis combo made me feel on top of the world. Good times :D

Another one I love is 100-150 mg Methylphenidate + 5 mg Alprazolam / 5 mg Clonazepam / 50-75 mg Diazepam + 15 mg OxyContin / 30 mg Morphine + Cannabis + a few cold beers. Sadly I can't get OxyContin or Morphine anymore. :( I found a new Xanax supplier though, the guy's great and trades them with me for some good Cannabis. :)

Still this combo was the best in terms of pure euphoria: LSA (10 HWBR seeds) + 50 mg Methylphenidate + 25 mg Diazepam + 300 mg Tramadol + A+ grade Cannabis like White Widow or Amnesia Haze + a few beers. This one made me feel like Johnny Depp in the movie Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas, probably had something to do with the radio we had with us playing 70s music. When I sat there listening to both nature and the radio I heard Jefferson Airplane singing about Alice in my head, crazy experience. =D

Psychedelic drugs like Mescaline or LSA seem to give me the greatest euphoria, makes me wish I had some pure MDMA or LSD...

Peace o/

just went through my med safe, and need some info

well first of all i love this site.. dont post much but love the reading.. :)
i have been a pot smoker for at least 20 years (im 40) went though the crank thing for several years when i lived in Northern Ca. well moved to Fl 11 years ago and was good besides a little pot . well i discovered Hydro about 5 years ago as the normal story goes it got worse and worse. i had a dr that gave me 120 a month that worked for a long time, finally relieced i had a script for 120 hydro and 120 trams. and that got me though up untill about last jan. had to start buying them, ok things got bad, my family has no idea about this...but this last August i was ready for subs.. GREAT so since then ive been clean up to about 3 weeks ago, went to my gp and he tells me since i havent refilled my script for hydro he's going to give me 120 10/325 perks. you can tell i didnt tell him about going on subs...ok walk out the door with my script. fillled them at a pramacy that didnt have my insurance,,wow.. i was used to my 10 copay..
anyway last month i didnt use sub for about 24 hours and went on a perk binge for about 5 days, i was selling, giving away the rest and it was fun..
back on the subs.. well its been over 30 days and i can call and get my perk script if i want. my first question is has anyone else do this, took my last perk at 6pm one night and woke up and took my 8 mg sub and felt fine, sub dr thinks im at 16mg but i find 8mg works for me. i was just wondering if anyone else does this...ok now my combo question...i had a F**ked day its 1130 pm and i want something.. opened my safe to see what i had.. i dont think its much of anything, right now family is in bed they all leave at 6am and since its ffriday i wont see them untill minight friday i have 24 hours to myself and was going to see if anyone can give me some advice for a nice much needed time for me.. ok my list
1) GRADE A BUD JOINT been looking for a job so havent smoked in 42 days
2) LOTS OF SUBS
3) LOTS OF ATIVAN .05
4)AROUND 40 PHENOBARB 30 MG
5) 5 10 mg ex adderall (TOOK 5 YESTERDAY CHUSHED THE BB'S MIXED THIS WATER) LOVED THAT
60) 20 10 MG VALIUMS
YESTERDAY WAS 1ST TIME TAKING ADDERALL EVER, I KNOW MOST ARE DOWNERS BUT THE ADD, AND SINCE I HAVENT TAKEN A SUB IN ABOUT 10 DAYS THEY GIVE ME A PEP BUZZ.. I NEVER GET THIS CHANCE TO BE ALONE WITH NOTHING TO DO. CAN ANYONE GIVE SOME ADVICE? I CHECKED TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IN THESE ARE DEADLY UNLESS TO MUCH IM SURE..JUST WARNINGS MOSTLY.. ANY IDEA'S OR SOULD I JUST GO TO BED LIKE USUALL...WHAT DO YA ALL THINK, IM A BIG GIRL ABOUT 220, 40, GOOD HEART, ETC...;) YOUR WISDOM WOULD HELP...THANKS

Before this 'combo' I am about to state, which isn't a lot (I know), let me just say the most I have taken was a noseful of about 20mg of oxycodone. Here we go.

Yesterday I took 1mg of suboxone sublingual around 10a.m. Then later on (around 3p.m.) I had (2) 5/500 vicodin's, and 30mg (6x5mg) of diazepam. Then around 9p.m. (because a friend wanted me to try it) I took (2) teaspoons of methadone (which I still feel today). This morning (6:30a.m.) I took another set (2) vicodins (these are prescribed to me) and I drank (2) bottles of white grapefruit juice. Now I am at work and just took (1) 5mg oxycodone. I am feeling great... but I feel like narcoleptic, it's quite a weird feeling, what is it? I never experienced this before... Any ideas?

2:20 AM Eastern time and I am in the midst of finishing off the last 10mgs of 90 mgs worth of Dexedrine I started on at 6 PM. I also have an amazing Northern lights X William's Wonder cross i'm smoking on that is delightfully delicious, i've taken a few 5mg valium to take the edge off and have tons more as needed for comedown, along with 4 350mg Soma for the night cap...and lots of Tobacco. Tobacco on Dex is heaven.

bout 11pm or so.. Friday night at 10,000 lakes festival.. i've smoke grams of opium throughout the day.. been eating shrooms since i woke up(just small doses for a great body buzz and closed eye/concentrated hallucinations.. popped a couple clonazepam.. and smoked weed all day long too.. so anyways.. 11pm or so comes along.. it was after the P-Funk show was over.. i was back at camp already cuz i dont care for the P-Funk.. camp mates come back and i've been nodding in and out of the chair for the past 2hours.. one of them catches me between nods and they are like "how do yooooooouuuu feel?" ...me: "feels like i'm swinging back and fourth" and i bust out laughing.. aww yea... greatest i have ever felt in my entire life

biggest combo i ever did was when i was at my mates place, started off smashing a few beers probably about 6 or so. then i CWE some codeine and we drank that. nice buzz going on mucking around on the comp then we decide to smoke a couple of joints. this stage very chilled out and drinking a little to keep the fun going on. then he tells me he has some valium so we take 10 mg each. this was my first time doing benzos altho id researched them .
the feeling of being stoned, drunk, euphoric from the codeine and body relaxation from the valium was awesome. then he has the idea of racking a mdma cap each which i happily obliged. when the e kicked in the euphoria increased immensly. i just lay out on the couch and enetered into my own euphoric mind rave music blaring in the back ground.
the best thing was when the mdma wore off i didnt feel much of a comedown and was still dreamy and drifted off nicely to sleep.
next day didnt really feel skat/hungover at all.

Ameliorating Weed Smoking

After reading some stuff about the available 5htp things I went to GNC and purchased a few things including niacin and kava gell pills. Everything was pretty expensive but that store had some interesting vitamins and herbs.

Anyways, I was working and this was summer time. At some time I took (1) of those green 150mg 5hpt pills, brushed my teeth, showered and went to bed. I never felt any different at work, the effects of the pill were not apparent. Even after work let out and into dinner there was nothing noticeable about the effects of the 5htp.

After everything with my family was over I picked up some friends and we all got high. Although, I got super high. I wasn't thinking about it at the time but the 5hpt made me have a much much more clear and less paranoid like high. You could say it makes you get a speedy type high. I was talking a lot and actually laughing tons. It didn't feel like a drug combo, i just felt a great type of high that was so much more open and happy.

so,

5htp 150 if swallowed before bed, then the following day's first smoke should be enhanced. Effect may linger for up to 1 or 2 additional sessions. No negative effects to be reported. Lower doses may work just as well.

Kava Kava if taken 1-3 hours before smoking gel capsules provide the high with a really relaxed feel. It also always has given me the feeling that my liver is inflamed or my stomach has gas in it. *Caution with Alcohol*?

I woke up and realized I had a long day. So I decided to sniff about 5mg of oxycontin and pop a 0.25mg of alprazolam. On the way to work I realized I had a bottle of robitussin DM in my car (was referred as a potentiator) and took two descent swigs (about 60-70mg since it's 10mg/5mL). Now I am at work and it's a 9am-8pm shift, well, two jobs... I have an OC10 on me... I think I should take this down... What do y'all think...

Oxycontin: ~5mg (snorted)
Alprazolam: 0.25mg
DXM: ~60mg

Is this combo okay?

Sorry if I posted previously Ill try to delete it. Got a lil work to do (10minutes worth or so, then ill get to it, mods).

I was very impressed with LSD and weed. Acid just doesn't seem complete to me without weed. Mushrooms and no weed is O.K, mushrooms and weed is "where am I an what was I doing?" but LSD with weed, I couldn't really feel the weed but it felt like I had a crazier peak for about two hours after I smoked.

^^ I don't like to mix DXM with stuff, weed would probably be fun but I haven't tried it. I think 60mgs is way too little dxm to do anything. 150mgs was just an ackward buzz but the second and third plateaus where decent.

Favorite combo of all time: Vicodin and Soma, the pro wrestler's cocktail.

Others:

Dexedrine and cannabis
Xanax, morphine and ritalin
Dexedrine and valium
cannabis and xanax
Dexedrine and tobacco
Vicodin and cannabis
Oxycontin and a straw.

I have narcolepsy and the cocktail my doc has me on right now is as follows:

Dextroamphetamine 60mg/day, Modafinil 400mg/day, Fluoxetine 40mg/day, and Temazapam 15mg/day.

The sad part is that I can still fall asleep within an hour of taking my stims. I am debating adding Desoxypipradrol to the mix in small increments to see if that helps at all as far as helping me get back to being able to live a somewhat normal life.

Ice and E

I have 8 rolls, about a half gram of ice and 2 nights in a hotel with my girl. Should we combine the rolls and e or take the e the first night and speed the second? I have heard the meth will just pull you out of your roll? Any answers will be appreciated.

jp27 said:
I have 8 rolls, about a half gram of ice and 2 nights in a hotel with my girl. Should we combine the rolls and e or take the e the first night and speed the second? I have heard the meth will just pull you out of your roll? Any answers will be appreciated.

Don't mix them, they don't synergize very well due to the way they interact with your brain chemistry (basically they both act on the same receptors so one would block the other pretty much, and yes, I know it is a lot more complex in actuality, but that is the quick and dirty version). I would recommend rolling first night then speed the second as it is "stronger" than the rolls, besides; from what I understand of the effects, you and your girl can be together and fully enjoy the effects of the roll, then get some rest and spend the second night speeding and and enjoying each other in a fairly different manner, without the tactile effects of rolling and it will be easier to discuss what you felt when you were rolling. But that is just my idea of how it would work best. Hope you have a good time of it.

Does someone know if the following combos are safe (and fun ofcourse):

8-10 LSA (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) seeds + Salvia 5x extract + Cannabis

Tramadol + Kratom Thai 15x extract + Diazepam / Alprazolam + Cannabis

Methylphenidate + Guarana (900 mg caps)

TIA for replying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.