• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Slightly Less Official Combo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedwalrus

Bluelighter
So, instead of having dozens of individual threads regarding the safety or recreational potential of various drug combos pop up every week here in Basic Drugs, it's time we compile them into one thread.

From now on, if you have any questions about a drug combo that either yo, or a friend of yours might be doing, post it in here. Whether it be about safety; practicality; or pleasure, it goes in here. Then, ideally, your fellow bluelighters will help you out with whatever questions you have. This thread should make it easier for inexperienced users (and experienced ones as well) to use safely and hopefully give other thread topics a chance.

Make sure to post not only the drugs you will be using, but also the doses (and tolerance when necessary).

Ok, I need some feedback, whats the best timing to take all of this (so it mixes perfectly)? I have a good idea, just wanna see how you guys would consume it timing wise and in what order.
2 hits of good cid
3.5 grams of shrooms
2 rolls (i wanna use 1 roll nasally as the first roll kicks in).

This was a good idea and Im glad you decided to put it up. I'm going to pin it for a while and monitor how it does. If it gets a lot of traffic and questions it will be pretty useful.

Pin - When you say mixes perfectly do you mean you want all 3 of them to peak at roughly the same time?

Walrus - Thanks for finally making a thread like this. It definately helps a lot to have one place where people can post about this instead of having a bunch of individual threads about "will this combo be good". This should save everyone from a lot of clutter. Maybe you could even post a few more of these around the boards, I know it would help me out a lot. Mods, what do you think about this?

pin said:
Ok, I need some feedback, whats the best timing to take all of this (so it mixes perfectly)? I have a good idea, just wanna see how you guys would consume it timing wise and in what order.
2 hits of good cid
3.5 grams of shrooms
2 rolls (i wanna use 1 roll nasally as the first roll kicks in).

There are so many variables that need to be considered when poly drug using. Tolerance, required outcome, strength of combining substances and most importantly and as always Set and Setting.

With this combination it is important to remember that more often then not the Acid will appear to override the effects of the shrooms with the shrooms really only being apparent in waves. This being said there are ways around these problems by combining the said substances in varying orders.

There is only 2 ways in which I would take this combination. This is a personal opinion and the only real way to find what is perfect for you is through trial and hopefully not error. I will not give amounts of substance to use but rather timings associated with their consumption.

1. +0 Hour = Acid, +1 Hours = Shrooms, +2 Hours = Rolls, Re-dose as necessary. This combination will give a fantastic outcome consisting of fantastic body buzz from the shrooms. The Acid will appear to override alot of the more subtle characteristics of the shrooms, which will only be evident in waves. The visuals will be influenced more by the Acid then by the shrooms.

2. +0 hour = Acid, +2 Hours = Rolls, +2 1/2 - 3 Hours Shrooms, Re-dose as necessary. This combination will also give a fantastic outcome but the subtle elements from each substance will be more apparent. This combo wont be as hard hitting as the previous but is just as good. The shrooms should be taken just after you feel the rolls starting to kick. This combination will also allow the visuals to be more influenced by the shrooms and you will notice that the Acid does not override the shrooms as much.

I'm sure there are many other ways in which people will give advice for this combination to be consumed. Everyone is different and we all like different things.

The last thing that needs to be said is that poly drug use needs to be approached with caution, as does all drug use. Ensure your set and setting is of the highest level and don't settle for anything less. The combining of drugs amplifies their effects so dosage rates need to be modified accordingly. Just because you can take one pill by itself and one trip by itself does not mean you can take them both together and handle the situation. When combined there effects are noticeably different and stronger.

I hope this information has helped.

Be safe and enjoy :)

I was looking for having the peaks to all end at roughly the same time so that all the peaks are at some point all going strong together (so the acid doesnt outlast it by too long). The 2nd choice seemed like a good one. Yeah alot of info was needed for that combo, but tolerance goes with my dosage. Thanks for the info though. I would never trip without a perfect night in the right environment, im good at finding those right environments ;p

Time for me to put my own thread to good use ;)

So I'm trying to device a sort of studying cocktail and am wondering if this combo would be safe, worthwhile, or just plain ludacris:

One, 15mg Adderall XR taken orally with 75-100mg of Gingko Biloba (I'm not too worried about this interaction)

A bump of meth about the size of a matchead taken orally with Rolaids (I'm aware there is some interaction with the two... potentiation I believe). This would be taken once I start to feel the effects of the Adderall begin to fade.

Massive amounts of Taurine, Ginseng, and Caffeine in the form of energy drinks taken at the beginning (with the adderal and Gingkoa), in the middle of the study session, and with the meth.

Then, to finish things off and ensure that I get a decent amount of sleep, I have my choice of several combinations to sedate me and override the after-effects of all those damn stimulants. The dilemma here, however, is that I want to avoid feeling drowsy, fatigued, and/or sick the next day. Especially since I won't have any adderall (and if it's done on an exam night I'll have the test to deal with as well). I could either go with a cocktail of alcohol (at best a small cup of some hard liquor) and xanax (although I could only get 2mg of xanax max), probably being the most effective in knocking me out but also the most likey to leave me feeling sedated the next day and having trouble with memory as well; Melatonin (unspecified amount... at least two of the most common pills) with xanax and/or diphenhydramine (Unisom/Tylenol PM); and any variation of all the preceding drugs. Like I said though, I need to avoid drowsiness or affected studying the next day but that doesn't seem possible.

I already have a thread going about whether or not meth could be useful for studying in my particular situation and so far the decision of the posters has been to obtain adderall... Well, I have, just not enough to push me through the entire weekend. Any thoughts on including it in this combo? If not meth, could I substitue Sudafed (pseudophedrine)? Heh, I realize how absurdly pathetic that sounds but it definetely has stimulant properties so couldn't it "revive" the adderall in some way?

Thanks

Last edited:
quick question.. im using the search engine but i've been told to post here.
any extreme dangers involving taking 30mg adderall after a night of cocaine?
(friend is trying to make it through school the whole day)
Thanks,
BH

OpenEyeVisual said:
quick question.. im using the search engine but i've been told to post here.
any extreme dangers involving taking 30mg adderall after a night of cocaine?
(friend is trying to make it through school the whole day)
Thanks,
BH

The only dangers involve stress on the heart. Unless this friend has any heart problems or noticed any unusual activity in his heartbeat while doing the coke, he should be alright with that much adderall. Certainly so if he has a slight tolerance.

What about psychs and opiates?

opiates plus some good good good weed have created some awesome CEV's, and I'd love to expand that to say, DMX+Opiates or shrooms+opiates. Any suggestions?

Hanlons_Razor said:
What about psychs and opiates?

opiates plus some good good good weed have created some awesome CEV's, and I'd love to expand that to say, DMX+Opiates or shrooms+opiates. Any suggestions?

LSD + MDMA + opiate is my 2nd favorite combo. quite intense.

When combining K and E, what is the best time to dose for each? Some people have said that K on the comedown from E is good, but would it also be good during the peak? Or how about as soon as you drop, to ease the anticipation of the roll comeup?

DoubleTrouble said:
When combining K and E, what is the best time to dose for each? Some people have said that K on the comedown from E is good, but would it also be good during the peak? Or how about as soon as you drop, to ease the anticipation of the roll comeup?

I've only tried it on the comedown, and it definitely mellows out the fleeting MDMA high while sending you on a interesting and bizarre trip into the deliciously dark world of ketamine at the same time. Good times!

I have a crazy night planned with two good friends and fellow bluelighters and I just want to check if the combination of drugs we'll probably doing is safe.

Two of us should be smoking crack (myself included) and the other will most likely be smoking crank. We'd be starting around 10:45pm.

Accompanying the stimulant will be vicodin... 37.5mg. Personally, I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates so that's not much for me. However, I think the others both have a low tolerance. They've told me that's their perfect dose with vicodin though.

We'll also be having some benzos (xanax or valium). How much we take will depend but I'd like some advice on how much we could safely ingest during the high.

We talked about having some liquor but it just doesn't seem safe to me. I'd like your thoughts on adding some drinks into the combo.

Part of the plan was to crash at 4am after taking however many mg's of xanax (or whatever) we need to do so. For all of us, this will be a heavy amount of benzos (probably xanax) so I need to know if that's okay considering the drugs we'll ingest beforehand.

Thanks for your insight.

2 good e pills , wait till peak, and snort a few 30mg roxycodone (oxycodone)

wastedwalrus said:
I have a crazy night planned with two good friends and fellow bluelighters and I just want to check if the combination of drugs we'll probably doing is safe.

Two of us should be smoking crack (myself included) and the other will most likely be smoking crank. We'd be starting around 10:45pm.

Accompanying the stimulant will be vicodin... 37.5mg. Personally, I have a pretty high tolerance to opiates so that's not much for me. However, I think the others both have a low tolerance. They've told me that's their perfect dose with vicodin though.

We'll also be having some benzos (xanax or valium). How much we take will depend but I'd like some advice on how much we could safely ingest during the high.

We talked about having some liquor but it just doesn't seem safe to me. I'd like your thoughts on adding some drinks into the combo.

Part of the plan was to crash at 4am after taking however many mg's of xanax (or whatever) we need to do so. For all of us, this will be a heavy amount of benzos (probably xanax) so I need to know if that's okay considering the drugs we'll ingest beforehand.

Thanks for your insight.

That night is approaching so I need help with this. Thank you.

forgive the boldness, but this thread is really impractical, its essentially just making a sub-forum for drug combos that is only more difficult to use.

for example, if i am researching some drug combination, its just as hard to find it in this thread as it is to search the normal way--instead of thread titles, i just have to scroll through posts (which arent in bold, making it more difficult)

but since this is the way its supposed to be done, apparantly, ill ask my question here:

are there any interactions between any of the following? i plan on using them all in one night:

marijuana
cocaine
meth (or maybe its ice, im not sure... this is the first time ive gotten it)
crank
vicadin
oxycontin
valium
xanax
ambien
heroin
and finally, ketamine.
possibly nitrous, too.

im aware that speedballing is dangerous--i wont overdo it. i am just wondering if any of those will make my kidneys explode all over my friends or something.

Last edited:
rofl^ at wastedwalrus.

obviously we each had very different impressions of whats going down that night.

anyway, ive done all you listed before (in that order even) and im fine.

that is, however, NOT how were gonna party, read my post :)

If you've spent a lot of time in this forum recently you would know that combination threads pop up very frequently. If it's just as hard to find the info in this thread than searching the entire forum, than the thread is validated by its conservation of forum space. I also don't see how searching through the pages of a single thread would be less efficient or practical than searching the entire forum. How could it possibly take less time? Searching can be a difficult process and when you're looking for a very specific piece of information (in this case a drug combination), it can take entirely too long. Keep in mind that many of those asking these questions require a haste response.

Also keep in mind that people have very specific questions about very unique combinations so it's not always possible to find the information simply by using the search engine. So, instead of making a new thread that will eventually be lost in the archives of bluelight and difficult to access at a later date, why not put it in here (among dozens of its kind)? Why not make it easier for the posters and for the moderators alike?

"for example, if i am researching some drug combination, its just as hard to find it in this thread as it is to search the normal way--instead of thread titles, i just have to scroll through posts (which arent in bold, making it more difficult)"

Many of the thread titles you'd end up searching through would not be relevant to the information you seek. You'd be shuffling through page after page when you could be getting your question answered directly in one single thread.

Last edited:
Anyone every try combo'ing hydrocodone and cyclobenzaprine? They're the only two vaguely interesting things I have lying around the house right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.