• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The sensitivities that are required for psychic abilities and awakening.

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Many people tend to think that the world is only physical. Mainly speaking about the general public and not necessarily referring to many who are in this forum even though there is always gonna be a percentage of people who are more embodied in the physical than others and to different degrees.

Nevertheless, we are reaching the stage in our evolution where we will become aware of these extra dimensional activities that occurring around us at all moments of the day without our conscious awareness and we will become aware of them whether we want to or not.

There is many people now who are starting to open their psychic abilities and become more involved in spiritual concepts and exploring the true nature of reality that has been rejected for centuries and hidden from the masses for control and elite spiritual progression.

However there still many people who are skeptical and as time goes on there will be an increase in the dualities to where the spiritual people will become more spiritual and the secular people will become more secular. And we will have to eventually learn to integrate both worlds and reach a middle ground at some point unless we want to descend into anarchy and instigate the end of the world and the fall of our civilization.

There are certain people who are more likely to be able to perceive these kinds of things and there is so many different ways that it can manifest itself. Usually people will have heavy energy that prevents them from experiencing these things. Their belief systems, their genetics, their behaviors and activities keeps them a match to intense physical living and as a result causing strong barriers and blockages that prevent these lighter energies from reaching their consciousness. And so they will tend to be skeptical and scientific or they will be really athletic and physically active.

Where as people who are more on the sensitive side are more atuned to these extra vibrations because they do not have those strong physical filters to block out all the extra information. That is why schizophrenics and autistics can perceive the other dimensions better than the solidified 3 dimensional beings. It provides more avenues of the mind and the senses to extend beyond your physical experience and have access into the unseen world and inter dimensional messages and information that comes from other planets and galaxies.

Some of them could be good things and some of them could be bad things. Sometimes it’s just very mild and subtle like having a good idea for a movie or a song if you’re a musician. The spirits will help you and send out the thought that they know will help you expand and evolve. They can enter your body and do things that are superhuman. They can help you have positive thoughts and teach you how to be authentic. They can show you and teach you how to heal from physical and mental illnesses that are ruining your life.

There is many things that are going on in the hyperzone that can help our current situation as humans and help us become more aware beings and help us have better relationships with the people in our lives. There is whole structures and organizations and hierarchy’s that we are completely unaware of but occupying the same space as us and we can become aware of it just through thought and desire and intention and focus.

There are invisible churches and schools and communities just like they say in the gnostic texts. They were more aware of the higher realities than the orthodox Christians were and the Christians were afraid of them and labeled them as heretical. But in reality they were the ones closer to objective truth than they were.

These unseen churches and schools can teach you things and help you have a better understanding of the metaphysical world and help give you tools and ways to create a better life for yourself and others and help to make difficult situations more tolerable and give you feelings of hope and optimism.

But there is also a shadow side to it since we are dualistic beings with suppressed thoughts and emotions that makes us a match to the lower vibrations of the earth. And that’s when you see people talking to themselves in the sidewalk and saying weird bizarre things that you have never heard of before.

There is such a wide variety of these entities and energies that it is impossible to concieve of it through our modern framework and so many people who aren’t psychic will be very misunderstood about these things and be very limited and minimal about it and usually only have like 2 or 3 types of entities in mind like the greys or the reptilians or just a traditional version of what medieval artworks have told us about what a demon looks like. But the truth is there are so many different species and so many different forms that you will have a panic attack if you try to conceptualize of them all and you will be very confused and not be able to function in your normal life as you currently know it.

But nevertheless they are interacting with you and giving you messages and sending thoughts to your consciousness that influence in very subtle ways that the average person will not be aware of. But my point is that there are certain people who are more likely to be aware of these other energies because they are sensitive and not as solidified in physical life. But you can actually train yourself to let go of resistance and be able to perceive these things and be able to use these energies to become more aware and to have a life with more variety and fulfillment and joy.

Uncertainty and fear come from not believing the spirit world and not being aware of its potential to completely flip the physical world upside down on its head and reveal all of its illusions and it’s feebleness that so many people think is so solid and absolute. These physical structures are nothing more than dense energies piled on top of itself. It is a reflection of our own belief structures that are put on to us since birth and the more you inject yourself into scientific and materialist reductionist explanation for things then you are only solidifying and reinforcing those dense belief patterns and so the world will continue to look physical and solid. It is not the other way around where we feel like we have to wait on science to provide physical evidence for something that is non physical in order to have trust in the non physical. That is backwards thinking that will only lead to never ending perpetual denial of the spirit world and your own capabilities as a human to completely transform the current social situation.

There's going to be more and more people waking up.
I think there needs to be more support for people, my awakening has been mainly mind-blowing over the past 4 years and I feel very lucky to have experienced what I have and had so much support from spirit guides.
But I ended up in a psychosis 2 years ago with constant negative voices/spirits in my mind. I still have some negative voices now and a psychiatrist would probably diagnose me with schizophrenia but it does not affect my life at all.
Looking back it needed to happen to teach me to learn to get help for myself when I needed it.
I'm sure plenty of people here self medicate to deal with they're emotional issues, myself included. I believe these issues are the things that need to be dealt with, but the system we have at the moment doesn't really allow it with drug addicts being locked up in prison and people who use drugs looked down on in society.
I'm hoping that more people can get the help and support they need and know that life can change.

Many people tend to think that the world is only physical. Mainly speaking about the general public and not necessarily referring to many who are in this forum even though there is always gonna be a percentage of people who are more embodied in the physical than others and to different degrees.

As a psychic, I have some issues with how you characterize some things in your post. Everyone is in the physical. There aren't people who are more or less physical. We all incarnated into human bodies. The only difference between people is their level of identification with the physical.

Nevertheless, we are reaching the stage in our evolution where we will become aware of these extra dimensional activities that occurring around us at all moments of the day without our conscious awareness and we will become aware of them whether we want to or not.

The awarenesses you refer to have always been part of humanity. They have just been dumbed down by the modern world. We're not evolving into higher awareness, we already have the capacity for higher awareness. When humans lived in nature they could perceive things that modern people can't.

I disagree that everyone will have these awarenesses. Not everyone is meant to. Not everyone is supposed to. Even in pre-modern societies that were very connected to nature, there were born individuals who were recognized as natural bridges, while other people were not. Not everyone is meant to follow the path you're laying out. Souls incarnate for a wide variety of purposes. The ones who are meant to will find a way no matter what the circumstances. They are already imprinted with qualities that will try to generate spontaneous awakening. Everyone else... it doesn't matter what they are provided, they won't see the truth because their life isn't about the truth (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

Truth is not something that everyone cares about. Only some people do. And even fewer people take it to the nth degree... wanting to know the truth of existence.

There is many people now who are starting to open their psychic abilities and become more involved in spiritual concepts and exploring the true nature of reality that has been rejected for centuries and hidden from the masses for control and elite spiritual progression.

I do agree that there has been some suppression, but on the whole it has been mundane people who don't have access to higher awarenesses that are simply asserting their world view, and then that became the dominant narrative. This is because the majority have no interest in awakening, or the unique and spontaneous circumstances that cause spontaneous awakening don't occur for most people. It would be very difficult to engage in total population-wide suppression of every human being on earth in any systematic fashion. Spirit is too all-pervasive for that. Also there would be no point... those who are awakened can't convince the unawakened to awaken. It doesn't work that way. There are natural barriers to prevent people from seeing certain things and I believe those exist for a reason. There are enlightened people in every generation, no matter what the circumstances. The unfortunate fact is, most people can't go there in their lifetimes. Not all souls are equal in their elevation and therefore their incarnation. And not all souls require that at this time.

However there still many people who are skeptical and as time goes on there will be an increase in the dualities to where the spiritual people will become more spiritual and the secular people will become more secular. And we will have to eventually learn to integrate both worlds and reach a middle ground at some point unless we want to descend into anarchy and instigate the end of the world and the fall of our civilization.

A radical outlook that presumes to know the fate of humanity and consciousness.

Saying there will be an increase in duality is an oxymoron. You're either in duality or not. If you're in duality, then you're in duality; there isn't more or less of it. It's all encompassing already.

The irony is that you're replacing duality with more duality by suggesting there are many worlds to integrate, that there is a battle between spiritual and secular. These are just illusions. The whole thing is spirit, already. Even mundane people who are super materialistic -- they are spirit too. There aren't many worlds to integrate -- there is one reality happening and everything is an appearance that arises and dissolves from that. See through the appearances into the unchanging, non-dual nature and you've found permanent peace.

There are certain people who are more likely to be able to perceive these kinds of things and there is so many different ways that it can manifest itself. Usually people will have heavy energy that prevents them from experiencing these things. Their belief systems, their genetics, their behaviors and activities keeps them a match to intense physical living and as a result causing strong barriers and blockages that prevent these lighter energies from reaching their consciousness. And so they will tend to be skeptical and scientific or they will be really athletic and physically active.

This goes hand in hand with the incorrect new age idea that focus on the body is less elevated, or that the lower chakras are less useful or even dirty. The truth is that, the stronger the body, the greater the life force and therefore the stronger the ability to propel into the upper chakras, such as the third eye and crown. Our energetic body - all of it - is an outpouring of spirit. Even your colon that you shit from, is infused with spirit.

Where as people who are more on the sensitive side are more atuned to these extra vibrations because they do not have those strong physical filters to block out all the extra information. That is why schizophrenics and autistics can perceive the other dimensions better than the solidified 3 dimensional beings. It provides more avenues of the mind and the senses to extend beyond your physical experience and have access into the unseen world and inter dimensional messages and information that comes from other planets and galaxies.

You made similar hasty generalizations about people with neurological and mental health issues in another thread... claiming that these people are just poorly understood visionaries. The truth is that these neurological issues are not at all related to visionary status one way or another. There are autistics and schizophrenics with very open crowns and third eyes, and there are those who aren't open at all. They are not a special class of humanity more susceptible to awakening. The incarnated soul is advanced or not. If an advanced soul incarnates into an austistic person, then that person will demonstrate realization, but it's not because they are autistic.

Besides, your attachment to extra dimensional perception and psychic abilities is just another spiritual trap. I won't go into explaining my own experiences. I'll just say that if you reference a lot of eastern texts on spiritual awakening and enlightenment, psychic phenomena are acknowledged and well understood; but practitioners are cautioned to not get attached to these phenomena because they are just more illusion that leads to more complex duality experience. The goal shouldn't be psychic perception, the goal should be Samadhi, which unites one with the highest reality.

In a dualistic sense, there are infinite dimensions and realities. But all of that is God, and God is an undivided, original source.

If your goal is to end human suffering on this planet, then opening up every human to infinite dimensional awareness is not going to accomplish that. Inner peace is much more simple. All one has to do is sit and quiet their mind, and feel into God, and then back into their individuated form which is also God. There's nothing left to do. Samsara runs and on and on of its own accord. You can't really change that. All you can do is realize that the core awareness within you is not actually in Samsara and is unaffected by the entire thing. Realizing extra dimensions won't help you with that. Those too are Samsara, even the most lovely ones.

Last edited:
As a psychic, I have some issues with how you characterize some things in your post. Everyone is in the physical. There aren't people who are more or less physical. We all incarnated into human bodies. The only difference between people is their level of identification with the physical.
You are misunderstanding me about a lot of things. That is obviously what I meant. It is just the wording that I use is not always accurate with what I am trying to convey. It’s not like I was saying you could be half a human or something.
The awarenesses you refer to have always been part of humanity. They have just been dumbed down by the modern world. We're not evolving into higher awareness, we already have the capacity for higher awareness. When humans lived in nature they could perceive things that modern people can't.
Again you are just reiterating my thoughts and misinterpreting the words. Sure depending on your perspective you can simply just say we are always aware of metaphysical space no matter what and always reacting to it but the fact still remains that many humans are not CONSCIOUSLY aware of these things. It is more of an unconscious thing for a lot of people and we have to take into consideration that there is a progression involved where over time people can become more consciously aware of those aspects of reality and come to that point where they realize they were always aware of it all along.

Of course you can say time is just an illusion and it’s all just happening at the same time or whatever or that there’s no such thing as a linear progression but since we are in the physical we have to play that game and we have to acknowledge that in order to reach that conscious awareness we have to put in some sort of discipline and effort that follows a certain type of linear progress which leads to that point of awareness. It is a progression that has been going on over the centuries. Sure there have always been people who have been aware of it but on a mass social consciousness level it has not yet reached that potential and is still in the process however the time is coming where there will be an influx of these awarenesses and abilities due to the current social climate and the polarity that is being stretched.
I disagree that everyone will have these awarenesses. Not everyone is meant to. Not everyone is supposed to. Even in pre-modern societies that were very connected to nature, there were born individuals who were recognized as natural bridges, while other people were not. Not everyone is meant to follow the path you're laying out. Souls incarnate for a wide variety of purposes. The ones who are meant to will find a way no matter what the circumstances. They are already imprinted with qualities that will try to generate spontaneous awakening. Everyone else... it doesn't matter what they are provided, they won't see the truth because their life isn't about the truth (and that's not necessarily a bad thing).

Truth is not something that everyone cares about. Only some people do. And even fewer people take it to the nth degree... wanting to know the truth of existence.
I don’t think I said that everyone will have these abilities or be able to produce those abilities to the same extent as other people. I’m saying that there will be a change in awareness for the human species as a whole regarding these qualities of spiritual perception. A different attitude towards it that is not so centered on rejecting it on the basis of science.
I do agree that there has been some suppression, but on the whole it has been mundane people who don't have access to higher awarenesses that are simply asserting their world view, and then that became the dominant narrative. This is because the majority have no interest in awakening, or the unique and spontaneous circumstances that cause spontaneous awakening don't occur for most people. It would be very difficult to engage in total population-wide suppression of every human being on earth in any systematic fashion. Spirit is too all-pervasive for that. Also there would be no point... those who are awakened can't convince the unawakened to awaken. It doesn't work that way. There are natural barriers to prevent people from seeing certain things and I believe those exist for a reason. There are enlightened people in every generation, no matter what the circumstances. The unfortunate fact is, most people can't go there in their lifetimes. Not all souls are equal in their elevation and therefore their incarnation. And not all souls require that at this time.
I did not say that it is suppressed from every single human either. But it is obviously systematically hidden from enough people to cause the lack of awareness that is prevalent today. The ones who are aware of the metaphysical are already anticipated by the suppressors.

And it won’t be a matter of awakening those who aren’t awakened. It will happen on its own due to the momentum of global self realization. And those natural barriers that you speak of are the same natural barriers that I am referring to when I say there are filters on people’s consciousness which prevents them from taking in more of the energies. You are only repeating my thoughts again. I think I even used the word barriers too.
A radical outlook that presumes to know the fate of humanity and consciousness.
It is plain and obvious to those who actually put thought into it.
Saying there will be an increase in duality is an oxymoron. You're either in duality or not. If you're in duality, then you're in duality; there isn't more or less of it. It's all encompassing already.

The irony is that you're replacing duality with more duality by suggesting there are many worlds to integrate, that there is a battle between spiritual and secular. These are just illusions. The whole thing is spirit, already. Even mundane people who are super materialistic -- they are spirit too. There aren't many worlds to integrate -- there is one reality happening and everything is an appearance that arises and dissolves from that. See through the appearances into the unchanging, non-dual nature and you've found permanent peace.
Again, we could say that everything is illusion all day long but it still has an affect on human consciousness and how we go about things and it’s reasonable to acknowledge that aspect of living in order to understand where the human species is headed. Sure I might be perpetuating the illusion to some small degree by pointing out the dichotomy between secular and spiritual but that is nothing compared to what has already transpired and what is going to occur in the near future.

Dualities can intensify. Religious and spiritual groups will become more motivated to inject their sensibilities into the world while scientific and secular groups will become more motivated to stifle them or to impose their rules and regulations upon them to the point of total control and oppression. Religious groups will resist and there will be conflict and the dichotomy will become even more noticeable to the people who want to act like that’s not a thing or there’s no split between the two. There is a major split and lot of unresolved feelings and emotions that are covered up by social pretense and obligation of formality. That way it appears as if there is no split or conflict or duality but it will inevitably reveal itself eventually.

Call that whatever you want to call it. It is a reality and makes no sense to see it as oxymoron. And if it is an oxymoron it is definitely not one that implies a discrepancy in what I’m trying to explain.
This goes hand in hand with the incorrect new age idea that focus on the body is less elevated, or that the lower chakras are less useful or even dirty. The truth is that, the stronger the body, the greater the life force and therefore the stronger the ability to propel into the upper chakras, such as the third eye and crown. Our energetic body - all of it - is an outpouring of spirit. Even your colon that you shit from, is infused with spirit.
It does not go hand in hand at all because you are misunderstanding what I’m saying again and assuming that I mean things that I don’t. I never said that the lower levels were bad or dirty. It was just an observation that I was pointing out that certain humans will have certain tendencies or preferences for different activities and behaviors and different states of consciousness and existences due to the fact that there are some people who have physical barriers inherent within them and there are others who do not have those barriers. If that goes hand in hand with new age spiritual bypassing then I can say you’re doing the exact same thing. You’re pretty much saying all the stuff that I just said but seem to be confused on what I’m actually saying.
You made similar hasty generalizations about people with neurological and mental health issues in another thread... claiming that these people are just poorly understood visionaries. The truth is that these neurological issues are not at all related to visionary status one way or another. There are autistics and schizophrenics with very open crowns and third eyes, and there are those who aren't open at all. They are not a special class of humanity more susceptible to awakening. The incarnated soul is advanced or not. If an advanced soul incarnates into an austistic person, then that person will demonstrate realization, but it's not because they are autistic.
I may have generalized them a bit and may have been a little absolute I’ll give you that. But at the same time I disagree. I feel there is an inherent aspect to people with severe mental illness and even people with addictive personalities that can cause them to have the tendency to be more motivated to become spiritually aware and enlightened. Those who suffer most will be more motivated. It is something that the soul put in place for them for their expansion and evolution and to potentially become an advanced soul in the future. And the ones with closed upper chakras are simply ones that are resisting that opportunity for expansion and ascension. (Not that the chakras are always so stagnant and consistent throughout people’s lives anyways).

If you really pay attention you will realize that the majority of these people have some sort of extraordinary creative and visionary ability or some kind of unique intelligence that allows them to tap into the dimensions more easily. Of course not all of them will tap into that aspect of themselves because they are still not exempt from socialized resistance and mental programming. But that doesn’t mean that there is no correlation at all between the disease and their potential to cause a paradigm shift. And as for autistics they are put on this planet to change society in a more passive way by expressing their unfiltered authenticity and causing the school systems to work around their illness and be more validating and flexible and less restrictive like it has been this whole time throughout the generations.

And if you pay attention you will also realize that people who aren’t even diagnosed with anything but still have some sort of incredible creative talent that stands out from most people will exhibit behaviors that are similar to people who are schizophrenic or bipolar or autistic but are just not all the way there to where a doctor felt the need to diagnose them with anything.
Besides, your attachment to extra dimensional perception and psychic abilities is just another spiritual trap. I won't go into explaining my own experiences. I'll just say that if you reference a lot of eastern texts on spiritual awakening and enlightenment, psychic phenomena are acknowledged and well understood; but practitioners are cautioned to not get attached to these phenomena because they are just more illusion that leads to more complex duality experience. The goal shouldn't be psychic perception, the goal should be Samadhi, which unites one with the highest reality.
It is not an attachment it is just an acknowledgment of what is possible. I don’t agree that being aware of higher realities doesn’t help us in the physical. I have experienced it in my own life and it has helped me gain a better understanding of my own tribulations and life troubles whereas if I hadn’t been aware of these aspects of reality then I would have descended into the lower realms and probably would have been diagnosed with some illness and labeled a schizophrenic myself.

I agree that if your motives for achieving that type of awareness are irresponsible or ego-based then there’s obviously gonna be consequences but I don’t think it’s accurate to say that we should just not pursue it at all or that it has no value or potential to improve the current social situation or to improve yourself so that you are a stronger vessel for the soul to come through.
In a dualistic sense, there are infinite dimensions and realities. But all of that is God, and God is an undivided, original source.
Finally something we can agree on.
If your goal is to end human suffering on this planet, then opening up every human to infinite dimensional awareness is not going to accomplish that. Inner peace is much more simple. All one has to do is sit and quiet their mind, and feel into God, and then back into their individuated form which is also God. There's nothing left to do. Samsara runs and on and on of its own accord. You can't really change that. All you can do is realize that the core awareness within you is not actually in Samsara and is unaffected by the entire thing. Realizing extra dimensions won't help you with that. Those too are Samsara, even the most lovely ones.
First of all I do not care if every human being opens theirselves up to infinite awareness. It doesnt have to be every human and doesn’t have to be infinite. If enough people open themselves up at least a little bit it can ease the situation and alleviate some of the tensions and fears and conflicts that are prevalent in today’s society. How can you know that you’re even supposed to find inner peace or the god within when you are atheist?? I’m not saying you are but hypothetically if a person does not believe in the supernatural or the higher dimensions and chakras then how the hell are they even supposed to know how to reach that inner peace or how much potential there is for the god within to heal you personally and to heal humanity or to make them feel some type of acceptance towards all the suffering? That is why it is important. It’s not about being attached. It’s about realizing that potential and realizing that the physical is spiritual and is more malleable than we think. And if it is malleable it is easily manipulated and influenced and therefore neurological disruptions or inadequacies are not as much of a problem.

Excellent thread so far. You guys have the right idea - you totally get it.

I think you however might be underestimating how much sacred knowledge is being repressed.

The world economy and TPTB prefers dumb and un-enlightened. It wants people to be unaware of the spiritual, unaware of chakras, unaware of self healing, unaware of the dualistic nature of the universe, and unaware of inner power. Always has, always will.

Dumb, un-enlightened, and unawakened will continue to work, and support the world economy without question, because they have been programmed and brainwashed to do so.

Last edited:
Bruh whatever you are shown is called a false prophet. I'm a True Prophet. Don't ever call me a prophet. I do His Will. I've already seen a vision of the world ending and Satan's insanity when He knows his 7 yr time is up. I woke up and felt like I could rule the world it had so much power to it.

Bruh either you are getting your info from demons or Angels in disguise but are fallen.

Because something exists.. therefore it has a texture.

There for the degree of everything is about how dense the matter is.

Thoughts are real but made of subtler elements than say a hard substance like a table or a chair.

Because thoughts are made of 'something'. Not nothing.. therefore thoughts are a material of subtler matter.