THE Seedy & Scattered Sunday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoeBro said:
this is horrible
i need to learn to drink less :\

Aww *hugs*

Write back to my msg!!

I also think there should be a Seedy and Scattered Thursday/Friday thread... for me mid week shenanigans can overcome my weekend plans...

seedy CHECK.
scattered CHECK.
what a big night that was- 3 different clubs from round 12am till ~9am, many hours of crazed dancing. After my partner in crime bailed last night (what is with people bailing this weekend?!) decided to drive in n join our friends anyway. Guzzled 4 Breezers in the car park before I went in (technically shouldn't have, also on Ps, but umm didn't drive again till over 4hours later :D) then it was water and chewing gum there on in haha.
Now bak home n trying to make myself eat this quiche n salad, looking half-dead, feeling body tired but don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon. My room looks like a bomb hit it makeup, clothes n shoes everywhere but really cbf doing anything.
Also feeling....sorta numb, like bad blood circulation, tho I've had that before. Also when I went to have a shower noticed this odd rash over half my back. Thought it might be a drink that was spilled down my back (haha) but it didn't wash away in the shower!! It's kinda splotchy/scaly red/brown....maybe from sweating it out?...hope it goes away soon.....

I have a fuckload of work on atm.
as in, if im not at uni or at work, im travelling from one to the other.
thats an unfortunate negatory, miss

im only feeling seedy because i just bought a krispy kreme sampler
24 donuts (12 original glazed, 12 assorted)
man, i dont know what to do, but i will persevere

Check for seedy, luckily not scattered this weekend. Drunk friday night, then got drunk as all hell saturday night. Eyes are glazed over with a touch of redness, and feeling itchy and stingy. Rank hangover sweat an upset stomach and my head still feels like its spinning slightly.... cant wait to go get drunk again tonite!:)

I feel pretty damn well,
considerin' the last few...

Mad props to Miss E.Bella & /-face fo' a great eve.
Haps on the B!

Mad props to Greg & Jo for stayin' powa :)

I was pretty seedy this morning, and kept tasting tequila when i burped. I feel ok now, just tired. My bed is looking mighty tempting right now, but i'm stalling, so i can get a full nights sleep.

well I managed an hour or so of sleep which is pretty impressive I think. The dancing marathon brought that on I think, usually can't sleep till the next night.
Still feeling....y'kno that dirty/sweaty feeling urgh. When you finally get a shower bets eva but the freshness doesn't last really :(
Rash on my back going away it seems, not that anyone probably cares haha.
Leats I can bum around for the rest of the night. Worked called me 3 times while I napped pffft like I'm gonna work tonight.
Yeh I don't really have anything worthwhile to say, still got that urge to crap on it seems. Then again that's all the time....

Not so much seedy though becoming incresingly scattered.

My hat (or in this case La's hat) goes out to Anella Bella and Can't-stand-Ya Jay, L.A. & Un2, Maximus. Another awsome weekend had, which you don't want to end :)
Also like to thank absolute vodka and V.iscious B.astard beer for not turning me into sappy drunk, much appreciated

don't you just love waking up at 9am on sunday, having bacon and eggs for breakfast, and just knowing today is going to productive =D

few days awake, stimulating chemicals driving me down. Sand paper for lips, chapped and crucified. Mushrooms to turn the beast into beauty. Waves give life to inadimate objects, they pulsate and breath a breathe of fresh air. To end the weekend an intense drawn plunger to give me liquid sanctuary, piece of mind. And nothings important anymore. Oh, heroin. When I'm rushing on my run and I feel just like Jesus' son. Sundays.

tambourine-man said:
Went to a show at the Opera House last night. Having not drunk for a few weeks, a bottle of "pre-show" white wine had me dozing like a bastard. I spent much of the second half nodding in and out of consciousness.

What did you see?

I feel fine today. Thai and wine last night. But lots of thai, not enough wine ;)

Went to see "Symphony at the Movies"... which was basically the big movements and numbers from classic films. Bit gutted they didn't play anything from the Godfather... but at least they played Star Wars! Full house as well.

Oh, and Clive James presented it... and he's always good for a laugh! :D

Oh man I made such a B00b of myself on Saturday night.

I started drinking waaaay too early in the day before an 8.30pm party... no drugs, but maybe that was half the problem ;). By the time the party started I was well pickled (2 bottles of wine, and onto a third), but despite a few unfortunate dance moves in the loungeroom and some foot-in-mouth moments, everything was going swimmingly...

then I got the hiccups. I Hate hate HATE hiccups. And for some reason, these ones wouldn't go away no matter what I tried, and then I started to get all emotional about it... and of course the more I cried, the more I hiccupped which made me even more distressed, until I was a blubbering mess in the bathroom.

My girlfriends were all there trying to help, but I wanted Dale, and he bore the brunt of my irrational anger because he'd been outside innocently having a smoke while I clearly needed him :D : "Yoo-hoo don't Ca-hare about me-he!! *hic*!!"

Oh dear. Yep, time for a taxi.

What day is it again?

Seedy, scattered, head banging mess I am right now. I need to be wrapped up in cotton wool and be left for a week I think.

It's offically 2something on a monday morning but it still counts as a scattered Sunday for me, first thing, when I see the spelling of "scattered" my tongue trips over it like it had stretched in size and was some where by my feet.

Is it "scatted"? No? No clue, even urbandictionary-ed it.

I spent early afternoon at Pharmacy Black (Melb) caught a car to Bubble around midnight, got home, stumbling over my baby powder dusted converse all-star feet and sucking my thumb (apparently I had cut it without knowing I had).

Went to sleep around, six am and woke up at eleven. Force fed myself some Lipton's peach tea, Heaven Triple Chocolate Fudge ice cream and half of a small vegetarian pizza... sounds like a lot but there was alot of skirting. Felt sick after eating but then got that calm feeling a hour later.

Strangely enough, right after that I felt like dancing, so I did a couple spins and shuffle to nonexistant music.

The negatives, I should be writing this in my LiveJournal, but I'm feeling a little vulnerable right now. Number two, I've been thinking about sex too much lately, I hadn't even notice I was lonly...

Actually, my headspace reminds me of a Janeane Garofalo joke that after the fact after a night on the town she'd chastise herself for her behavior... but since her apartment walls are so thin, she'd meet her neighbors in the hall next morning and they'd comment "I heard you and your boyfriend last night... you are so mean to him!"

I was scattered and had to drive to Geelong for my sister's engagement party on 4 hours (broken) sleep. It was Not Fun. That's the last thing you need when your eyes are falling out of your head, having to dress up in a cocktail party dress and uncomfortable heels, drive 2 hours to make small talk with extended family and not even be able to take advantage of the free alcohol. Bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.