• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs The Right Way To Smoke/Vape Ethylphenidate

34-Empathy

Bluelighter
I'd like to know the correct way, well the best way to smoke/vape Ethylphenidate.
I have read many post about people saying they smoke it through a crack pipe. Then many on vaping it from foil or a Meth pipe.

What I want to know is do you need to smoke it like crack? As in make the chemical combust, or do you heat it like Meth and MDPV.

Thanks

Tin foil is the most efficient way IMHO. Just use a square of tin foil, put the desired amount onto the matte, non-shiny side of the foil, and apply heat to the shiny underside, holding the flame a good way from the foil. EPH tends to burn very quickly when it hits the right temp; that's why you want to heat it slowly. You need a decent mouthpiece as well; my preferred one is the hollow tube of a biro pen, with the ink and ball part removed.

Make sure your EPH is cut into a fine powder; if you have any of those crystal lumps in your smoke, the drugs gonna burn unevenly.

Oh yeah, you won't need as much EPH as if you were gonna rack up a line; around 20 milligrams did it for me. BTW smoking it is pretty "fiendish - the effects finish sooner, making compulsive re-dosing tempting.

Edit: just forgot to mention, there's no need to prepare the drug itself for smoking; it doesn't need to be cooked into a freebase.

Last edited:
Don't smoke EPH - it's bad for your health. :(

Last edited:
Hate to put a downer on things but have you read the MSDS data for this drug?

6.Hazardous Decomposition Products

In combustion emits toxic fumes of carbon dioxide.
In combustion emits toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides.

I tried to vape some crystal ethylphenidate the other day in a glass meth pipe, heres what happen.... First it turned to a yellowish liquid and produced little smoke so i moved the flame a bit closer, from there the liquid turned a rust orange/red and the smoke that i did manage to inhale tasted extremely toxic (reminded me of the time i foolishly tried to vape MDMA) & it didnt want to go past my throat really. Id just gag and cough the smoke out, nasty shit!! I Also ended up passing out in bed for 3 hours after that & awoke at one point to everything covered in a red hue.... Is it possible i hit it too hard with the flame which caused the orange/red liquid & effectively i pyrolyzed the substance rather than vapeing it?

Hell even snorting this shit is damn nasty, i had 5 or 6 25-40mg bumps over the duration of tonight & now im blowing blood out my nose, sinus hurts & i copped some pain in the glands on the right side of my neck (the side i was snorting on)

Other random observations through my recent use..... I cant mix this stuff with marijuana at all, even during the comedown it just leaves me an anxious shaky wreck (Then again i find the same with most stimulant comedowns Meth, Speed & hell even modafinil)

Hate to put a downer on things but have you read the MSDS data for this drug?

Sorry to rez an old thread but just wanted to make sure i understand things correctly. When you vaporize a material you are not aiming to reach combustion temps, correct? I mean i know if you vap using an in accurate method (foil lighter) you will prob combust some of it but a true clean vap is just hitting the right temp to turn it into the vapor state of the material, right? Then if you go high temp it will then truly combust. thanks for any clarification.

Edit: Personally I have tried all ROA except IV and i find rectal to be best i get less negatives and my dosages are much smaller than other ROA except vap but vap still seems to cause more negatives than rectal.

Last edited:
If your body had it's own MSDS data sheet, it would also say,

6.Hazardous Decomposition Products

In combustion emits toxic fumes of carbon dioxide.
In combustion emits toxic fumes of nitrogen oxides.

EPH is not good for your body, but not many chemicals cooked up in the lab are going to be. That MSDS data says nothing. If you are researching these chemicals and don't realize that, then it's probably not the right field of study for you. I'm just talking harm reduction here.

Nobody here is looking for the cure for cancer, but something else that is so important to us, the fumes don't always bother us in the lab.

put it in a light bulb and vape, no need to freebase and the effects aren't anything special + the smoke is disqusting

the most enjoyable roa is plugging