The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

Glad you find it comical I'm not that wise to USA rap.
God help you if I ever see you post about anything related to black / death / thrash metal, Grime / Dubstep / Eski, Jungle (and NOT that shit you Yanks call Jungle or drum & bass) Witch House, Drone, Japanoise, Mississippi Delta Blues.

You'll get told my "friend" trust me as you find it so comical I asked something.

I used to listen to these in the 80s when I was a teen. They don't make them like this anymore.

SOunds like someone mixed A Guy Called Gerald / 2 Bad Mice (UK Hardcore in the early 90's) with some drum loops by James Brown.
This is fucking amazing, how I've never heard this before is beyond me.

This is Hip Hop to my ears. Anything that makes Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock sound poor gets my attention right away!!!!

Right this is my last contribution. This thread has taken me back 37 years,very cool to the OP who created it.

Glad you find it comical I'm not that wise to USA rap.
God help you if I ever see you post about anything related to black / death / thrash metal, Grime / Dubstep / Eski, Jungle (and NOT that shit you Yanks call Jungle or drum & bass) Witch House, Drone, Japanoise, Mississippi Delta Blues.

You'll get told my "friend" trust me as you find it so comical I asked something.
Lol i was high and was gonna say nope...yep....nope

Yep

SOunds like someone mixed A Guy Called Gerald / 2 Bad Mice (UK Hardcore in the early 90's) with some drum loops by James Brown.
This is fucking amazing, how I've never heard this before is beyond me.

This is Hip Hop to my ears. Anything that makes Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force - Planet Rock sound poor gets my attention right away!!!!