SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member

Saw a funny one where a cop pulls someone over

"Sorry to stop you sir, but we're looking for drugs"

"What? Seriously? Me too man! Let's goooo!"

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
How the TF does it happen that the CEO of Nintendo America is actually a dude named Doug Bowser. As soon as I saw the name in the pic I figured the whole story was a joke/lie but that's really his name apparently.

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Agreed some names are just so weird or embarrassing, poor kids

but in the case of Doug Bowser it's just strange because it's such a massive coincidence since Bowser is a pretty prominent character in Nintendo's Mario series of games.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I watched an American mom name her newborn baby girl “Placenta” so it just shows there’s no accounting for taste + maybe wait until the drugs are out of your system before naming your baby.
That's only marginally better than 'Mistake'...

but in the case of Doug Bowser it's just strange because it's such a massive coincidence since Bowser is a pretty prominent character in Nintendo's Mario series of games.
The simulation is REAL. bleep bleep bloop bloop.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
How the TF does it happen that the CEO of Nintendo America is actually a dude named Doug Bowser. As soon as I saw the name in the pic I figured the whole story was a joke/lie but that's really his name apparently.

Because it's the Matrix. Finally, we have proof. They fucked up. :sus:

I watched an American mom name her newborn baby girl “Placenta” so it just shows there’s no accounting for taste + maybe wait until the drugs are out of your system before naming your baby.

I used to run a 5 year long FDA-mandated tracking study at work to track any adverse reactions to infant HIB/Pertussis vaccinations. We would get 72 new people every week that I had to process into a database. Some of the names I saw were wild. One that stands out was Muh'Kay'Luh (with the apostrophes and 3 capitals).

But the one that takes the cake was ESPN Gonzalez. We called the parent to verify, figured it was a typo. She was like nope, it's ESPN, all caps, we named him after the TV channel. :cautious: