• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health The Punchy Zodiac Guide to Relationships Between the Afflicted

Medbithead

Bluelighter
This thread is for your pithy, punchy Zodiac-style Guide to compatibility of relationships between the afflicted, as would be found on a Chinese restaurant menu.

Though instead of: Marry rabbit or a sheep, ? we want to hear your sage, relationship advice, IN BRIEF.

The first call for entries, will be for compatibility for
Bipolar - Bipolar couple......

I would say stay medicated and stay creative. Mutual understanding of the disorder is obvious, and maybe just be cognizant of any mood changes and try to balance the other out by being optimistic when the other is pessimistic, etc.

Wouldn't write it off as a loss right away. In fact there could be synergies because of, again, the mutual understanding and creative vibes.

Can you dig this?

wait what haha? why it's this in the mental health section and not in The Lounge? this thread should be moved there. This section it's dedicated to people looking for help I don't know if you are aware of this or not but people DO actually have problems not imaginary stuffs. You should be warned and I am also gonna report this to the Team, close this shit.

regards,

Winter

I’m sorry but I disagree: relationships are part and parcel of life whether or not the members of this thread admit to themselves being afflicted.
P.S. @madness00 : I dig

From the oft unspoken “dark side”/ little acknowledged, regarding the bp-bp couple,
Can you answer:
“What if one member or the other of the bp couple is prone to spending binges” -or- “What of the difficulty one member has due to the other’s abstention from alcohol, if any?”

Having the other member hold their credit card info is not unheard of, though it would require a lot of trust by both parties.

As for alcohol, it might be less fun for them if their significant other is not drinking with them..... but by and large i don't see a problem :p

General personality most likely.
Random comments from time to time in life. “You are intense”, but who knows the veracity of that statement.

Most recently received in the context of work. Perhaps this means “your work personality” is highly conscientious ?

Last edited:
Yeah, people say i too have some intensity. Particularly in the way i look at people.

I think intensity is hot and having two "intense" personalities would be wicked fun. On the other hand... i've always liked cute, sweet asian girls and like to be the one who is in control (at least in bed - i can give up control in other ways as long as i'm in control sexually). I am pretty easy going and go with the flow socially, even not really talking if my partner likes to dominate conversation, but when left to my own devices i actually talk quite a bit. So it's all about give and take.