• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

The Porknpogn Dairy

Porknpogn

Greenlighter
If anyone remembers me I went by w0w0mg.
For those that do, you might remember how bad off I was.

I'm now here to update my situation.

After dealing with a very bad research chemical opiate addiction, I ended up locked up for a bit.

I was clean for about 1 month when I was out before my fatal overdose.

I was in ICU for 4 months.

I'm now 100% disabled.
I don't want to get into my entire stretch of permanent damage I've done to myself.

Since then, I have been relapsing on and off from Xanax and heroin.

There's some good news and bad news right now.

Good news:
Have not touched heroin or Xanax in about 3 months.

Bad news:
I have been using lopermide as a maintenance drug.

Currently I'm using 260mg (180 pills) daily for about 3 months now.
I've been tapering very slow and aim to be completely off within 6 months.

I know about all the health concerns and I am an idiot for becoming dependent.
However, it has helped with any and all cravings and pain relief.

I made this thread to update and check in.

Also, Special shout out to CJ if you're still here, post here!

Haven't forgotten about you either neversickanymore <3

that's all for now

Hey!!!!! I most definitely remember you.

I wondered where you went. One of the members said you got locked up.

Yes cj is still here. I'll let him update you.

I'm sorry to hear about your overdose. Really glad to see you. ❤️❤️❤️

What's up man! Been a long time. I'm sorry you went through all that. You get off probation?

I finally moved out of the south. Living in Minneapolis now. I still got the same number

I remember you too. So sorry you've struggled so much. When you say "fatal" I assume that means because you did die but were revived, and that's why you're disabled now? Again, so sorry. ❤

CJ is still here, don't see him post in TDS much but he mods in Mental Health.

I'm glad the loperamide has at least gotten you off other things, that is a huge dose though, I hope you;'re able to get off soon and avoid a fatal heart arrhythmia (as loperamide is actually more dangerous chronically than other opioids).

EDIT: Oh hey here's CJ. :)

@porknpog you can tag them now and it will send them a notification. BL is coming with us to the future!

I'm glad that you made it through all that, and are here to tell us your tale.

Have you ever considered going on subs or methadone? I would think that if you could make the switch to one or the other it'd be far less taxing on your body than doing the 6 month taper off high dose loperamide.

Yeah you got to get off the loperamide. After how many years you've been on it your heart has to be begging you to stop or switch

Stargazer -
Ahh yes, I did get infact locked up.
It was from a trespassing and ended up having a few warrants.

CJ -
Glad your out of the dirty south my friend!
I did get off probation, but got locked up again and served a few months then finished a new term of probation. I'm finally off papers now though!

Yeah, I know I really need to get off the lope, I had some minor complications with it and either need to try to switch to a safer maintenance drug or just get completely off.
But let me tell you man lope withdrawal at my dose is just like coming off 100mg+ methadone and lasts a very long time too.
However, I'm still trying to the very least drop my dose semi-daily.

Today I have dropped to 125mg so it's a work in progress, I believe my cell number is still the same if you still got it! if not PM me yours!

Shadowmeister -

Hey there!
Getting into the meaning of my "fatal" overdose, I had falling out and crushed my left arm and spine, when I was found I had no pulse and stopped breathing and had to be resuscitate. While in ICU my organs completely shut down , was in septic shock and was moved to hospice but some act of God my organs started working back slowly. I had no kidney function for a month, treatment for that sucked but it did come back.
I'm now bound to a chair, with double foot drop and wrist drop and other issues but slowly trying to progress in my recovery. This all happened 2 years ago.

Mafioso -
I am looking into methadone or suboxone.
I'm just having some issues with state insurance to clear it! Once I do, I may go that route!

That's something else. I'm so glad you're still here with us. I'm so happy you came back to BL!

You're story had an impact on me. In fact, I shared it with a few people. I had a pretty obscene opiate/IV heroin habit.

Your thread kept me from even entertaining the thought of rc's. It's great to hear you're progressing in your recovery. ❤️?

I think methodone would because great option for you

CJ, yeah I think so too.

My only issue was I was on it before the second time trying to stop taking the lope and got up to 130mg of methadone. Strangely, that still did not hold me but I also was taking 400mg of lope on top of 10 bags of heroin a day, so it may work better if I taper down then jump on methadone.

I remember you aswell. I am glad atleast you are alive that sounds like a scary situation. I wish you a speedy recovery! I think methadone is most likely less damaging to the body then all those pills. My opinion would be make the switch and worry about coming off when and if the time comes .
Does anyone know if pokemama is still around aswell?

^^totach -

Yes, she is. She PM'd me a week or two ago. I msg'd her back, but haven't heard back yet.

I was really happy to hear from her. If you happen to hear from her, please tell her I was asking for her. Thanks!

Happy Easter everyone ?❤?

I cant seem to spell her name correctly was it not pokemama? I was trying to pm her but cant.
Sorry for intruding on your thread WoW.

I think the "o"is a 0 if I recall - p0kemama. I could be wrong.

haha no worries totach,
I'm also trying to see how p0kemama is doing an update from her would be nice.

Shadowmeister is right! I was having the same issue totach. I thought maybe she deleted her account.

As Shadow said, it turns out the o is a zero.

Hey everyone ! Find my old login, so I'll be posting on this from now on!!