• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The Political Process

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Picked it up on steam early access for like 16. Is it worth 16, if you like politics yes. There’s no options of war, it solely focuses on the political process. Campaigns, elections, and if you win legislation. Legislation is fun to me, although you don’t see any direct effects from it like on democracy 3. If your just looking for a mgmt sim or grand strategy I’d advise waiting for it to drop to 10. If you don’t like politics don’t bother.. with it being early access I hope other people are recommending butterfly effects seeing how your legislation directly effects your demographic and population. I wish they would add Supreme Court justices and the ability to hold office in other positions. Currently there’s school board member, City councils, mayor. State Legislators governor and president. It does featured a fully fleshed our voter system. Including almost all counties in US, election is tricky and difficult. I like that. I don’t like the ability to be a no name and become president at 18. This isn’t really a review just information on something I’m playing and providing it cause I see a lot of political post on here from time to time. Anything else just ask

Reactions: CFC