Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy The Photographs of Beautiful Women Thread ☆NSFW☆

Midi510

Greenlighter
True.

Doesnt take away from the fact that shes unattractive, which doesnt take away from the fact that I'd still hit.
I think she probably has a good heart and if she was clean and natural, she'd look way better. I'm not into tats, but it's up to whoever wants one. I hate makeup, especially lipstick and fake shit like eyelashes, fingernails, and tits. I think all women are essentially beautiful, but their attitudes and actions often ruin it. Then there are those women who just blow my mind because I can't fathom how such beauty can even exist, or how I can be so attracted to them.

Stark

Bluelight Crew

Elise Truow

I am absolutely smitten with her. Full on 13-year-old-boy-crushing. (Can anyone tell me roughly what age this kind of thing stops happening?)

Like, if she were a German spy c.1943, and I was working on the Manhatten Project, the Nazis would have had the Bomb.

She's a damned good drummer, plays a bunch of other instruments capably, and has a lovely, dusky singing voice.

w01fg4ng

Moderator: TL, CD
Staff member
Twat about the one dude in the corner ?
His lack of a boner makes me question his sexuality. Which obvs means he's also playing on my team.

I'll take all of them.

/greedybisexuality

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Sex sells, post pictures of beautiful women here.

Keep it tasteful.

Keep it tasteful.

Keep it tasteful.
Them are some big fucking tits!!!
Sweet tasty pussy, I would lick their assholes clean.
Sweet tasty pussy, I can taste it.
I’d be face fucking her while humping those big tits and shoot my load down her throat.
Granny is looking good, I’d do her too.