Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy The Photographs of Beautiful Women Thread ☆NSFW☆

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
Women that are fans of Chicago sports teams are such a turn off!

Impending true story: I was making out with this otherwise fine blond chick at a bar once. A sexual encounter was imminent. Then I found out she was a bear's fan.. I didn't say another word to her after she told me her football allegiance!

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
I wouldnt have had a problem sending her your way, but this happened like 10 years ago..

Well there's snow on the ground and wind chills will be in the single digits tonight.. Eh FML..

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I wouldnt have had a problem sending her your way, but this happened like 10 years ago..

Well there's snow on the ground and wind chills will be in the single digits tonight.. Eh FML..
same here my nigga :) gotta love it, otherwise you'll hate it.

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
The only time I don't mind the snow and cold temps, is when I'm flying around on my snowmobile! The colder it is, the better she runs too. Do you ride?

I do like when its snowing out, and the snow acts as a sound depresser. I live about a mile from a busy highway and I can hear it at night, but when its snowing out, I can't hear it at all. That snowfall is so damn peaceful! Yeah we have to deal with all winter's bullshit, but people from warm weather states have no idea and will never experience what I was just talking about!

JahSEEuS

Ex-Bluelighter
The only time I don't mind the snow and cold temps, is when I'm flying around on my snowmobile! The colder it is, the better she runs too. Do you ride?

I do like when its snowing out, and the snow acts as a sound depresser. I live about a mile from a busy highway and I can hear it at night, but when its snowing out, I can't hear it at all. That snowfall is so damn peaceful! Yeah we have to deal with all winter's bullshit, but people from warm weather states have no idea and will never experience what I was just talking about!
Yo, that soundless phenomenon is maybe my top 1 sensation in the world

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
^ That chick is kinda fine. Her C-Cups are busting through that tight shirt of hers! 8]

Yo, that soundless phenomenon is maybe my top 1 sensation in the world
Yeah I luv it! I don't mind winter when the snow is falling, its the 2-3 days after the snow falls, when it gets balls cold and windy af that I don't like..

You ride snow mobiles? You get hella snow in Buffalo! You probably have awesome trails out that way..

JahSEEuS

Ex-Bluelighter
^ That chick is kinda fine. Her C-Cups are busting through that tight shirt of hers! 8]

Yeah I luv it! I don't mind winter when the snow is falling, its the 2-3 days after the snow falls, when it gets balls cold and windy af that I don't like..

You ride snow mobiles? You get hella snow in Buffalo! You probably have awesome trails out that way..
I fuck around with friends, but do not own my own. Just south of Buffalo gets really pounded with snow. We get about 100" of snow per year.

OT:

Last edited: