Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Nostalgia The old folks thread

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Negro tell me stories of phreex how outrageous was his fent habit, did he dabble in psychedelics? What was his sense of humor like what kind of music was he into?

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Did you youngsters know i started as bingeboy and well now I'm old

@zephyr @negrogesic @alasdairm tell me tales of yore so i can lay my weary bingey bones to rest

I actually have only been here for a few years, the original negrogesic was some homeless dude that I robbed and when I went through his phone he was logged in here as "negrogesic". When i went through his posts I thought, "hey this dude has a lot of flair" so I sort of adopted his persona. So i can't really speak on the early days of negrogesic

bingey

Bluelight Crew
I actually have only been here for a few years, the original negrogesic was some homeless dude that I robbed and when I went through his phone he was logged in here as "negrogesic". When i went through his posts I thought, "hey this dude has a lot of flair" so I sort of adopted his persona. So i can't really speak on the early days of negrogesic
Figures so you're actually a hipster or millennial or whatchamacall it

Oh woe onto me, the golden years i can see them but trough a veil, it's getting foggier by the minute.

bingey

Bluelight Crew

negrogesic

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Negro tell me stories of phreex how outrageous was his fent habit, did he dabble in psychedelics? What was his sense of humor like what kind of music was he into?

Phreex didn't do too many psychedelics. His opioid habit wasn't too insane, he was prescribed fentanyl patches and had morphine pump implant. Street fentanyl didn't exist then. He was fast and funny, also a bit of fabricator had a good imagination. He was the one who made me a moderator. I was in high school then 🥱

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Phreex didn't do too many psychedelics. His opioid habit wasn't too insane, he was prescribed fentanyl patches and had morphine pump implant. Street fentanyl didn't exist then. He was fast and funny, also a bit of fabricator had a good imagination. He was the one who made me a moderator. I was in high school then 🥱
Thx for that, you remember johannesschimpo sixpartseven jasoncrest?

P. S how old r yu?

bingey

Bluelight Crew
OD social was pretty rough back in those days, mostly people bragging about the size of the monkey on their backs.

Remember leftwing aka tanthra did he died?

Remember the popular people in the lounge like randycaver?

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
had to double check it is lounge....
is this to condalate you or some others? l0l wtf about me?!?! i am shit in seone back yard?
man, fuqdis. yall all good mf and love ya long time but am confused as fuck and not sure how to react may need a soupad grams of benzos. lol
lounge materail all bullshot and laughing at myself for being charlie brown the town clown

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I'm not sure but @Cheshire_Kat might be the oldest contributor at the moment. Seems I heard that somewhere.

I'm a boomer and although I don't know a lot of the BL peeps ages seems to be an average age of between 37 and 45. For the ones that have been on awhile. New member average age seems to 18-25. I could be way off it's just what I see when I read the threads.

Glad you made an old folks thread there bingey boo. Us senior citizens with our 10 % discount have a voice too. :hehe: