• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow it to unlock your subconsciousness, and don't get caught up in the body high, which can be distractingly pleasant. Have a great time!

man...i must say,i wasnt expecting it to throw me for a loop like that. i definitely enjoyed my time,im still wide awake and hoping to get some sleep sometime soon.

i definitely had some issues with bodyload,altho nowhere near the degree as with doi. the thing i liked most about doc was its ability to have be pretty much on top of the situation in regards to controlling myself and shit,and to still be so totally out of it. standing on top of the boat freezing my balls off watching the lights from the dancefloor play on the fog and banks of the river was quite something.

i also liked that i could seem to snap my visuals in and out of focus,like i had several different lenses in my eyes to view things ith.

zophen said:
A matter of opinion I reckon Xorkoth :\

What the fuck is the matter with you? Its like you're some sort of broken record or you have brain damage. :\

You are so astute, indeed Iam brain damaged and believe that I am in fact a broken record.

However if someone says "Oh thats just so" and I feel otherwise I feel it only polite to offer a balanced view (difficult with the brain damage and all ) but I do try.

You got anything else to add or you purely here as a critic ?

However if someone says "Oh thats just so" and I feel otherwise I feel it only polite to offer a balanced view

You've already offered your view. You've obnoxiously offered the same repetitive view dozens and dozens of times over, never with anything new to add. Thats not polite, thats arrogant as hell. There's no need for you to post the same shit over and over again and just clutter this thread up with garbage. You've tried this drug once and you didn't like it. We get it. You're just one person, and your one experience isn't so important it needs to be posted over and over again. So stop, or I'm just going to start deleting all of your senseless posts.

And PM me if you have questions, I'm just gonna delete anything you post here that is not on topic and not new content.

I was also on this boat party with OB. Same everything, although his initial estimate about the 4 boxes was off (got 6 ;)). Anyway, I must say, the come-up was quite intense, although I feel this was compounded by the copious amounts of nitrous. I remember taking triple nitrous, and not so much blacking out, but all I knew for a brief period of time was the sound of weird ass music and the ringers echoing in my mind. Everything was black, then I saw several images of what I saw with my eyes open, slowly coming back into focus. Which was kind of freaky, because the first thing I noticed was the road flying past me at about 80 mph, then I realized i was in a fucking car and i had just passed out on the nitrous.

This overwhelming intensity lasted till about the 3.5+ hour mark after ingesting, then it died down to a completely manageable level. After that is was smooth sailing, so to speak.

All-in-all, my second experience with the docter was another wonderful time, and I look forword to trying this again solo (pretty much as in, no N02 or anything) at a higher dosage.

As for the body load, it wasn't too unpleasent for me. It got kind of annoying, and I was tired in some ways, but knew I couldn't sleep. But I managed to fall asleep at around 10-11 am (after ingesting at 7:00 pm the night before, so not too bad, I reckon). I wish I had a benzo to help me get a better sleep. Although I had woke up semi-refreshed, and not too 'hungover' feeling.

*raises this rotten thread from the dead*

Hoping to get my hands on some of this in the near future. The Erowid experience profile looks magical insofar as analyzing the pertinent ratio. Good Experiences to Bad Experience looks very favorable on this one:

4 Difficult Trips
3 Bad Trips
1 Bad Trip & Train Wreck

vs

13 Glowing Experiences
2 Mystical Experiences
2 Glowing & Mystical Experiences

= 7 bad to 17 good = Very Promising!

Compare that to some of the more common things and you'll see what I mean.

Yeh I got pretty excited about it a couple of years ago, read one amazing experience after the other and I remember really enjoying the length of AMT because once you got settled in its one hell of an enjoyable ride...

But then I tied 500ug nasally and had some mild visuals and a headache followed by 12hrs of a not so nice hypnotic and uncomfortable state where I could only watch TV waiting for it end so was scared off trying a larger dose, which may actually be quite enjoyable as some have noted side effects at low doses more then full doses or could just be that a small percentage of people react very differently to this one, like DXM, which was completely worthless for me, like completely.

24hrs of my life just seems a little too valuable to risk these days, dam thats long

half a mg is going to produce a weird in-between state... usually threshold doses of psychedelics do this. The experience only really comes out if you take 1.5mg or more I find. 3mg is better.

Of course it could just not agree with you... some people report that. But my first time I took 1.2mg and had an uncomfortable experience.

Once you get used to a full dose, you can take 1-1.5mg and have a very nice day-long mental enhancement after a few hours of slowly coming up.

Anyway, this is the old version that should have been closed. Here's the current one: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=286886

Status
Not open for further replies.