• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....

Well uh, I am going to have one hell of a trip report, and i'll be busy and shit, so i'll edit it and.. and...andronserosror rrr r r

laying down i do not know if i've EVER seen visuals THIS good on ANYTHING - including DMT!

so far this is kicking LSD's ass bigtime, wow...!!

this has taught me so much, this is like a big cosmic opening of the mind, as i type this i can see consciousness itself, ahh.. creation..

its time to chop the trees.. go get milk.. . something something something, all together now.. look at me..!..!..!.!!!/!-....!..........!

1..2..3..4 can i help you a little more ...5...6..7.8910 .. i love you

bto s.
aeoea

come togeeugf=s ionm===premy=suj kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i i ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddoh oaf !! hold fucker jesus man i sacjfor hav on =mom lkus ] ]] fuck cedivle! wow..
HEL YEAHkkkkkkllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
oh yueah, and gam ao

And yaesutom took a few milligrams of 2C-I, and swore he was tripping on DOC. And the DOB blottet thread where a person experienced with LSD thought DOB was that. The mind is quite powerful.

Heh.

Well looking at my last post, its clear the GBL I took to try and sleep was going good and strong - buut it didn't really help me sleep I guess..

What was happening was well the visuals and everything were still going good at t + 12hrs, and when I laid down (after taking some GBL) I would stare off into a corner of the wall, cross my eyes a little and well I was playing with these visuals.

OEV's and CEV's were just *beautiful*, staring into that corner of the room I was watching billions of fractal universes being created, billions of images, I guess it was like watching my mind create whole scenes like a dream but much clearer, everything was fractal based, I was seeing my mind "create reality" as clear as anything else really. I could control this or just lay off it and watch it go on its own, for a while I was creating beautiful women - whatever basic type I wanted to see, there she was, or many of them, I could control it as much as I wanted to or the more "basic" I controlled it (like ok I want to see a cute young blonde girl) it would take that basic information and whip up everything required in the "basic information" I gave it and fill in the rest of the details, down to .. well everything looked so REAL.

I'd find myself relaxed (and GBL buzzed) and would let it run completely on its own creating billions of 3d fractal universes, and then all of a sudden i'd see something just suddenly come right out, like an old guy with a cane walking around outside somewhere - some fully 3d "snapshot" that looked suddenly so real it would snap me out of my relaxed/sleepy state, which would then "jog" the whole snapshot to pieces of course..

I'd find myself in a sleep paralysis state (but this is not abnormal for me happens regularly), not realising it still watching these visions, and find myself... holding a lit cigaratte, but with invisible hands/arms/etc, it was definitely most "intense" while in the sleep paralysis state, several times merging one with the universe/all that is.

So uh, yeah, it was kinda hard to sleep for a while... couple hours later (although it seemed a LOT longer) I was able to sleep as it was dying down enough. So it lasted longer than I thought it would.

The visuals, really nothing has ever beaten this, closed eyes it was like.. wow, guess it was like a 3d kick ass winamp milkdrop show only 100x better.

Mentally, I was quite "OUT THERE", acid like out there, faaarr out. It was very hard to keep a normal conversation going with a sober person, my mind would just..go off, faaar out, cosmic out there, mind blowing. Really no other psychedelic besides a good dose of LSD gets me "out there" so much. I could take most any 2c-x and still act relatively normal. Or DOI/DOB. This one.. at this dose anyway, wow, it'll take me a while to finish this trip report.

And yaesutom took a few milligrams of 2C-I, and swore he was tripping on DOC. And the DOB blottet thread where a person experienced with LSD thought DOB was that. The mind is quite powerful.

Yeah yeah yeah.. hehe. Even after I told some others that what they ate was really 2C-I, some are still denying it, the mind IS very powerful,..shit..

I guess some others will have to try this one and see what happens, but wow, next time i'll have to try a lower dose, I mean it really was only comparable to like 4 hits of good acid, the trails so long and "deep", so.. ahh.. Not something i'll take on a day because i'm "bored" hehe, I wouldnt even want to smoke any pot on the trip because i'd be REALLY far out there.

Damn.. %)

I sure am getting excited about DOC now. So any more indication of the course of action for DOC? How long till the peak, comedown, ect? Shame all of the 2,5-DMA psychedelics last so damn long. Anything longer than 8 or 9 hours really just doesn't fit into my time schedule anymore. Ehh then again, having said that, I still may hold off on the DOC and wait until DOM blesses me. :) Hell, I still have not tried 2C-P.

I tried DOI few times from 1mg-2mg. Last time I did DOI was 2 day's ago 1mg insuflated and there was similarities with 20mg 2C-C and 7-10mg 2C-I. I don't know but for me DOI was like 2C-C more that 2C-I. Effects were lightheadness, little visual chage like things got different pattern and space was little deeper. Even so, DOI, DOB, DOC should be all similar, their dosage match and so does time they take action. Now I need to try 2C-P aswell like morninggloryseed does.
But for DOC, it should be quite pleasent like 2C-C... not as stimulating like 2C-I and visualy smooth like 2C-C.
That was from DOI, 2C-C and 2C-I experience so don't be to hard on me:)

DOC,"a dyed in the wool psychedelic".Guess Sasha DID have the right compound.

All DO's are pretty powerful.Just not to be mistaken for a 2C...

A TR would be great yaesutom!

morninggloryseed said:
Shame all of the 2,5-DMA psychedelics last so damn long. Anything longer than 8 or 9 hours really just doesn't fit into my time schedule anymore.
they call it valium.
Personally, the DOx compounds only last 7 hours max for me, with residual effects 4-5 hours max after, that i can fall asleep on with some benadryl...but valium would gaurentee this.

A few questions about DOC before I ingest it.

I understand this chemical hasn't been researched much yet, but hopefully there is someone out there with answers. All together I've had about 16 hits of DO*B* spread over 5 trips (about 1mg per hit), so I have really high hopes for DOC. I plan to take 4mg of this on monday morning, so on with the questions...

1. Yesterday morning I took lots of LSD, is there a known cross tolerance?

2. What vitamins should i 'preload' with, B, C..?

3. And should I take 5htp and piracetam? I know DOC plays with serotonin receptors.

I might come up with some more questions in this thread later on. Any other recommendations would be much appreciated!

1) Yes.
2) Anything you prefer, they're good anyways.
3) DOC plays with serotonin receptors as much as mushrooms for example do, it's not like MDMA which drains you of it. 5htp isn't necessary and neither is piracetam, it's all up to you though, it won't do any harm.

There's really no use in taking other chemicals and suppliments to boost the effect of DOC. The shit is strong on it's own man. THere's no reason to take any of that shit if you have good acid either..
-Call me crazy, i just dont like anything playing with the experience other than that single chem itself..at least for your first 1-3 times..come on now. You have no idea really what will happen. It's not DOB.. Though im 100% positive you will fucking love it! :)

This is just my opinion.

Blowmonkey said:

how long should i wait until i do the DOC? i figured tomorrow is a great time since i have nothing going on for me all day.

DexterMeth said:
There's really no use in taking other chemicals and suppliments to boost the effect of DOC. The shit is strong on it's own man. THere's no reason to take any of that shit if you have good acid either..
-Call me crazy, i just dont like anything playing with the experience other than that single chem itself..at least for your first 1-3 times..come on now. You have no idea really what will happen. It's not DOB.. Though im 100% positive you will fucking love it! :)

This is just my opinion.

the lsd i have isn't the strongest stuff around, i'm not sure how many micrograms it is but i've been doing way too much lately, anything else is more than welcome in my brain :D

thanks for your advice ^_^

From what i been reading; You should maybe start with 2.5 mgs just to be on the safe side.
Then jump to 4mgs You never know how it's gonna effect you, if this is your first time tasting DOC.

You did say "I understand this chemical hasn't been researched much yet"
every body is different so I'd play it safe for now. There is only one trip report so far that i know of!
cheers

Last edited:
heh i started with 4mg.

took it at 2:45pm pst, i'm writing my trip report right now.

DOC ... Let's get Big and Dandy with it!

So far there are three trip reports up:

Mine, with 2mg

maxX's, at 4mg + 4mg redose (possible psychedelic tolerance as a factor)

and Yaesutom's, at 4mg

All these reports are positive, if not outright glowing. To me, this chemical seems to hit on all the "right" receptors, creating a very LSD-like trip but with less anxiety and physical tension.

I won't go into too much description right now, you can read my trip report for that, but I did want to get a thread started on this one.

It is fantastic... very much in the same league as LSD except in some ways, which are very hard to put your finger on, better.

I am concerned that this chemical is actually TOO good. In other words, it may blow up pretty quickly and get scheduled. Which would really suck.

Discuss ;)

BD you already started a thread about DOC. No need to start another. They are merged now.

bluedolphin said:
I am concerned that this chemical is actually TOO good. In other words, it may blow up pretty quickly and get scheduled. Which would really suck.

i was just thinking about this the other night. The only option for me seems to be to stockpile as much as possible asap

^^Yeah but! i'ts not as difficult to make like LSD is, and I bet alot cheaper to make also. Look at LSD, MDMA it's still around only because of the way it makes one feel!=D But then where's all the DOM @:\

I imagine a g or 2 just mite last one a life time. Let the hunting begin; oh where, oh where is that Doctor to be found:\ .

Although I wonder how long it may last if stored properly. Any guesses\?

This tread is gonna get big=D
cheers

Yes gloggawogga I know there was already a thread. But since at the time all the "DOC" everyone was getting was really 2C-I... that thread was pretty much useless.

The *real* DOC info starts at post #53. I kinda think this thread should be unsplit and everything before that tossed out... because somebody might read this thread without finishing it and decide to do like 14mg of DOC their first time!

Now it is known that this substance packs a punch at 2-4 mg!

Status
Not open for further replies.