• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc ???

2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-CHLOROAMPHETAMINE
Has anyone yet come aross this? ^^ a TR would be welcomed!

DOC sounds like it is the shorter of all the DOxxx. 12 to 24 hours @ 1.5mg to 2.4mg's is quite a tiny dose range.

Any links would be appreciated besides PIHKAL #64 DOC
"DOC is clearly a long-lasting, dyed-in-the-wool psychedelic"

(with 2.4 mg) Here I am at the sixth hour, and I am still roaring along at a full plus three. I have established that this material is neither anti-erotic nor anorexic. The body is very comfortable, and so is the mind.......
Cheers

bwahahaha, funny you ask this!

i'm high on it right now, and its fuckin' grooooooooovy!

I'm really diggin' the visuals... unique good visuals that DOB and DOI lack, real psychedelic, yet at the same time... relaxed mindstate, and there is absolutely NOTHING in the body! I mean, no simulation no nothing, it feels extremely safe.

I think those doses in pihkal are a little low, but i just don't know? some friends are going to dose on various doses so i'll be able to get more of an idea of a good dose range but - i know that people have taken up to like 20mg of DOI and not felt physically bad, and DOC seems like it doesnt even touch the body at ALL, so I think there probably could be a wider dose range with this one depending on the person... and its very mentally "chill", it does remind me of 2C-C a lot, but.. better, a lot fucking better hehehe.

i'm loving the visual aspect the most, but i'm in a very happy pleasant mindstate as well!

:)

[Moderators note: there is reason to believe the DOC in this report may have been contaminated with 2c-i. Beware that the dosages here are not considered appropriate for DOC]

oh oh! that sounds very promising!!! I think this is one I simply must try when it is available.

@yaesutom - did you find parallels between doi and 2c-i resp. dob and 2c-b as well, the way you found them here with the doc and 2c-c?

yaesutom....I guess you are saying that DOC, like 2c-c, is a more benign psychedelic, i.e. not as hard on the head as say 2c-e, DOM or mescaline? How about DOB or DOI? Are these also easier on the head, like in the manner 2c-b or 2c-i? I ask that because personally I found 2c-c, 2c-b, and 2c-i to be, well, somewhat boring. 2c-i I found to be boring and uncomfortably stimulating. I think I'd hate to have something like 2c-i that just lasted longer, and I prolly wouldn't be too thrilled to have something like 2c-c that just lasted longer.

Just me, of course ;)

Yaesutom how does it compare with DOM Zophen

From what I hear it seems like PiKHAL doses might be a little low for this substance...

what else is new? ;)

I know there are a couple people among us who've actually eaten this, maybe they'd like to comment?

Yeah I have some & tried it 2-3 different times, also friends have tried some around here.

It does seem like pihkal is way off on this one, well with the dose especially. The DOC I have has been analysed and its ~100%. I read someone's post on another forum saying that Shulgin screwed up the synth on this one, saying "some of it" (i'm assuming they made some according to his synth) was analysed in Germany and found to be a multi chlorinated PEA, I don't know the source of this info but I read before this on synthetikal - a guy posted on how he tried to make some DOC, but ended up with 3,4,6-trichloro-2,5-DMA, yet it was still active at 5mg and was well liked "2c-b like visuals" anyway..

Lowest dose taken was about 4mg, one girl who took that dose got "lost in a spaceship" (which was fun apparently), i've taken up to (i think) 8mg. I certainly tripped my balls off at that dose, but it was moreso CEV's when I laid down and closed my eyes and kinda got "lost" in it myself. I remember my consciousness flying around these fractal highly detailed buildings and became so vivid I guess it made me "wake up". When I opened my eyes I was tripping although the OEV's weren't anywhere near as deep.

It definitely lacks a body load, reminded me of 2C-C in that well, I did kind of "fall asleep" but not really, sorta dosed off into lala tripping land.

Both DOI and DOC seem so incredibly easy on the body compared to ...shitty DOB :). DOC seems less potent (and definitely the shortest acting of all of them) but then i'm not sure if I could see myself "falling asleep" on DOI or DOB (well, actually, first time I took DOB I was tired and did fall asleep).

With me I get quite 'giggly' on DOC and laughter comes easily. Out of those three DOx's i've tried i'd so far say DOI is my favorite, but actually it seems like lower doses of DOI + some DOC might boost the visual aspect up a nice bit.

[Moderators note: there is reason to believe the DOC in this report may have been contaminated with 2c-i. Beware that the dosages here are not considered appropriate for DOC]

have you posted a trip report? If not please do, I have some but won't take it till I get some stories about it...

EDIT - I had the "contaminated" batch that had a lot of 2CI in it. Fuck that. I'll post a report on the REAL DOC sometime soon.

I have used it twice. First time 5mg oral followed by 2.5mg insufflated a few hours later. I was only at a +2 until I insufflated the 2.5mg. That took me to a solid +3 but it wasn't nearly as intense as 2c-e, 2c-p or miprocin. The visuals were not as strong either. There was not much euphoria until after I drunk some poppy tea. I was in a bad mood before taking the DOC so that probably made it less euphoric.

The second time I insufflated 8mg. It burned some but not nearly as much as 2c-e/p. This trip was about the same as the first time, maybe a little bit stronger. It was more euphoric also. It was only two days after the first time so there was probably some tolerance.

I like DOC but I like the stronger psychedelics a lot more. There was not any side effects either time I used it. The trip lasted about 10-12 hours the second time. The first one was longer but that is because I redosed twice.

hmmm... if Sasha's researchers get a full +++ out of 2.4mg and BLers need double that or more, then either BLers are hardheads, or the DOC going is not too potent/pure. Just a thought.

DOC purity an issue?

Its easily to screw the (chlorination) synthesis in that one and 2C-C giving rise to overchlorinated/isomer products (and look at the horrible yields).Recooking a recipe in such cases,even if done point to point,often leads to totally different results.Shulgin is usually exact though I miss a bit analytical data in PIHKAL.

But the dose range given seems accurate (with the usual "on the low side" remark),I would expect it to be somewhat less potent than DOB and DOI.Usually the potency-differences with the amphetamines are not as pronounced as with the corresponding 2C's.PIHKAL's highest exp. was 2.4mg, the 1.5-3mg range given a sure sign of lack of data but perceived safetyness to go higher.

5-8mg given here sound okay,theres also one 2.3mg (R)-DOI (4.6mg rac.) exp. in PIHKAL and I heard of 6-8mg doses.DOM is also given in the 3-14mg (2C-D 20-60mg,2C-C 20-50mg for comparisons).

Generally,starting low on a compound somehow results in reaching you sooner the +3 level-carefully learning even the fine aspects of the soul of a molecule the better way to "break-through"?

But,see above,purity/identity will always be an issue with DOC.Shitty DOB is just the easiest/costeffective to make.

swim tried DOC 5 times, from my understanding swim's batch is a 50/50 R/S isomeric mixture, PIHKAL dosen't state whether the compound was R or S so, this could be a culprit to the potency issue, swim have also noticed a slight + at 2mg barely threshold, 5mg is a defenite ++, while their is little body load at all it would seem the sweet spot is somewhere between 6-10mg depending on the individual.

just my 2 cents

well in about a week I am going to have a few doses od the DOC, so i will definately post a trip report.

From what i hear out of the DO-halogen seriese, DOI is the best.

at least that's what my supplier is telling me.. (and he does have them all, so i doubt it's a lie)

Dog

Theres a batch of DOC out there which isn't DOC at all-might account for the reduced potency findings here.All you who think youi can blindly find out which compound you consumed-what is it? (I once lost a bet about beers which I claimed to spot blindly-never made such bets again).More later as this has to be confirmed.

^^^

Oh really? Very strange - anyway, the DOC I have has been analysed MS (by a friend) and its definitely pure DOC :) still weak shit though unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.