• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Old and Overgrown DOC thread (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this fucking FIXED LOL yeah yeah nudge wink dig ????? thread still alive ??
DOC is fucking awful LSD is the drug , get this imposter drug off the fucking market it's sold mostly as LSD fucking outrage the guy SELLiNG IT ought to be ashamed!!!!!!

zophen

People selling it as LSD out to indeed be ashamed, and punished. However, as itself, it's great.

zophen said:
this fucking FIXED LOL yeah yeah nudge wink dig ????? thread still alive ??
DOC is fucking awful LSD is the drug , get this imposter drug off the fucking market it's sold mostly as LSD fucking outrage the guy SELLiNG IT ought to be ashamed!!!!!!

zophen
Are you one of those LSD addicts my mommy warned me for? %)

^ Ha de ha, maybe dunno, how did she describe this novel creature? :D

i too get to the certainty, more and more, that DOC was deliberately promoted among the BL-PD community by a very limited number of people as being "on par with LSD" even though it really, really isn't, and even though they knew that they were lying. For what? For money. Just a feeling...

^ Thank ximot I have hinted heavily at this point for several months no one seemed to hear me , thank you again.

Yes of course thats painfully obvious. You'd have to be brain dead not to see that. There was even a (now deleted by poster) thread that basically explained the entire situation if you paid even the smallest bit of attention. There's not some conspiracy that only you are privy to. Its over, and that guy is pretty much gone. Move on with your life man.

"On par with LSD" is a pretty subjective term. If I were to go through and assign a rank indicating value to me, for each of the psychedelics, DOC and LSD would probably get the same rank. I don't really care for the wierd push I get from LSD, and I don't really care for the initial nausea or odd sedated feeling of DOC. DOC might rank slightly lower, due to the length (I'm a busy person).

If you have a problem with DOC, stop reading this thread. Stop posting in it at least, orpost something other then "DOX SHITE!!! it si NOt LSD! IT is PAssed OFF as LSD!! BASTARDS!!". There's no need to keep saying it over and over.

I agree wholeheartedly agree that people pass off other things as LSD are asshats. I wish it didn't happen. But that has nothing to do with whether or not its a good drug on its own. Many would say it is. If you want to ramble about how LSD is sooooo awesoooome, and the one true drug, start a few more threads about it and post in those. this thread is cluttered enough as is.

Last edited:
Points have been made on both sides, which have been taken into account. Now how about we stop this argument or I'll start removing useless posts.

::shakes his fist threateningly::

EDIT: I removed a number of ultimately pointless posts consisting of personal attacks.

Last edited:
Personally speaking….I have not sampled DOC, though it is on my list of things to try and I plan on taking the plunge one fine day.

/me now makes useless post

DOC and LSD are on par with each other? Maybe, I wouldn’t yet know. But from my experience I’d have to say that not only is 2C-E on par with LSD…but at the 20mg dosage…2C-E blew away LSD like Gallagher’s sledgehammer to a watermelon. I’ve had more LSD experiences than all other psychedelic trips with other substances, combined. After my first 2C-E experience, I knew it was a gem. After my second and third….I knew this replaced the need for LSD.

Sorry I’m off topic. I will fuck off now.

Yeah 2ce/p is good stuff but I didn't quite get what I get from LSD.

Haven't tried 2C-P yet although I have plenty. The few existing reports intrigue me greatly, and give me a sense of nervousness.

Oh, I prefer the body feeling of LSD to that of 2CE . . . regarding the "DOC is shite" lobby... yeah sure, that isn't the point. But it's only fair that we who do not appreciate this substance are allowed to say it without feeling inappropriate as we do so, especially as much of the thread indicates that the vast majority of users have a good / valuable time with it. Whoever comes to BL to find outmore about DOC ought to become aware that not all users appreciate DOC and that there is a higher chance of a difficult spiritual time and physical distress than with some other chemicals that may be safer and more pleasant to work with. But I'll shut up about DOC now, I promise.

The individual who was allegedly dealing through this forum allegedly got raided over 6 months ago, and he and his friends are not the ones keeping this thread alive any more.

If anyone wants to post "DOC is the shite" they're certainly entitled to. But whatever someone is saying, when someone keeps posting the same thing again and again, never adding any new content to their posts, it gets tiresome and clutters this thread up. Having just one experience with a drug does not entitle you to post 100 repetitive posts saying the same thing over and over again.

Personally, while I found DOC to be usefull when used with the correct attitude, I found that DOC has almost no ego penetration capability whatsoever, at least when compared to LSD. Its certainly not on a "par" with LSD, but its not "the shite" either. Can we maybe find a middle ground here, instead of insisting on seeing everything in terms of one extreme or the other?

gloggawogga said:
Having just one experience with a drug does not entitle you to post 100 repetitive posts saying the same thing over and over again.

What about if you're high on drugs? Is that justification for spamming up a thread?

Personally, while I found DOC to be usefull when used with the correct attitude, I found that DOC has almost no ego penetration capability whatsoever, at least when compared to LSD. Its certainly not on a "par" with LSD, but its not "the shite" either. Can we maybe find a middle ground here, instead of insisting on seeing everything in terms of one extreme or the other?

Yeah ok I essentially agree, BUT being very infrequent visitor here I was unaware that anyone had picked up didn't seem that way to me!

I wonder why I was so infrequent a visitor ?

I do think it a very unpleasant effect bodywise coz of associations with phet but others I accept will have no such hang ups ok?

As for LSD no way does it approach it, what does ?

Ximot said:
Oh, I prefer the body feeling of LSD to that of 2CE . . . regarding the "DOC is shite" lobby... yeah sure, that isn't the point. But it's only fair that we who do not appreciate this substance are allowed to say it without feeling inappropriate as we do so, especially as much of the thread indicates that the vast majority of users have a good / valuable time with it. Whoever comes to BL to find outmore about DOC ought to become aware that not all users appreciate DOC and that there is a higher chance of a difficult spiritual time and physical distress than with some other chemicals that may be safer and more pleasant to work with. But I'll shut up about DOC now, I promise.

I certainly understand that some people aren't going to like it. It would be pretty stupid for me to have a problem with people disliking a particular drug. Its more that I feel a few were badmouthing it to the point that it might discourage others from trying it when they might have otherwise been interested, thats all.

I think some of the complaints about it are dose-related. I can also understand people who wouldn't like it no matter what because it lasts so !@$%ing long, or just plain sucks to them.

I agree that everyone should get the "whole picture", positive and negative. If I were to read this thread today, with some DOC sitting next to me, I might set it aside and never mess with it out of fear that it would be too similar to DOB and I'd get horrific muscle cramps, vomit and whatnot if I took a bit too much.

It seems to me that a lot of people are pretty polarized over the DOx compounds.. everyone seems to frown on DOB and bust a nut over DOM. DOC is relatively new (as far as penetration into the drug-using community), and I did not want people to automatically lump it into one of those categories. I'm not that taken with it myself (or LSD for that matter).

Edit: ximot/zophen : sorry if I have offended you guys over any of this. was not intended.

Its more that I feel a few were badmouthing it to the point that it might discourage others from trying it when they might have otherwise been interested, thats all.

I agree I deliberately shot it down as a counter to the advertising that was going on. I do genuinely dislike the compound though in my defence.

Edit: ximot/zophen : sorry if I have offended you guys over any of this. was not intended

No offence taken then, although I was on the verge of shooting a reply when I first read it, but worrying about poor church tearing his hair out stayed my hand and I'm pleased that it worked out like that.

going to dose 4mg in less than 3 hrs,going to a boat party,gots close to a half zip of herb and fixing to pick up at least 4 cases of nitrous. im so fucking excited! we will see if the chem lives up to the hype for me.

It sounds like you are in for a wild night, orbital. Try to keep the fine balance between fun and saftey!

Status
Not open for further replies.