• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The official tear each other's throats out thread (Unofficial Aus. Soc. sucks thread)

In about a years time, when this has all died down and if you are still around, after watchign a few cycles on bl closely, regardless of whether like her or not, I think you'll have respect for anna's work as a mod.

I used to think she was a 'killjoy' and had a few threads closed and at the time was furious. Now in hindsight I realise it was a neccessary thing to be done. She's a fair mod i feel, if somewhat seemingly harsh at times it's vital to keep Aus Soc on track.

A big thumbs up to what samadhi said as well. :)

this thread is inspiring me to put my hat in the ring to be a mod again. Do they still have that minimum no. of posts thingy in order to stay a mod or what ever the condition is? I must say, that sounds positively daft.

^^^
Yes i believe they do.

Get whoring NOW! you have 4 days to become one of the top posters without pissing people off!

Your time starts now..

so i have to average a number of posts a day in order to be a mod and stays as a mod? Wow. How fucken stupid. I can't be fucked now.

^ Thats why I stopped modding my forum, fuck minimum post counts in the goat ass with a giant acid-dripping knife! :X

Originally posted by nezo
so i have to average a number of posts a day in order to be a mod and stays as a mod? Wow. How fucken stupid. I can't be fucked now.

yes, agreed. go check the mod thread in the film and tv forum for an example of just how stupid it can get.

anyway, i'm going to close and archive this thread for the moment, since it's descended a great deal from the original topic. of course, if anyone has a real comment they'd like to make on this issue, feel free to pm me and i'll reopen it.