The Official SIED Coronavirus Thread v. My Nuts & City is shutdown

One theory is that China did it. There is supposedly some evidence that the virus is more destructive to white males. Receptor affinity, etc. So China deliberately poisoned their own people so that the West would get really sick while China becomes healthy again. And then China launches some military offensive (take Taiwan, etc) while the West is too compromised to fight that battle in the South Pacific.

Here’s some conspiracies I’ve been informed of, but I’m pretty versed. If this info checks out, CO-VID19 has direct ties to Bill Gates and UNC Chapel Hill.

In October of 2019 Bill Gates ran a “simulation” of a widespread pandemic with John Hopkins hospital called “Event 201” 🤔

Bill Gates & Barack Obama released a docuseries on Netflix called PANDEMIC in January 2020 right before the Wuhan virus was "discovered." 🤔

The docuseries pushed the need for the Gates Foundation to receive funding to carry on virus research to prevent the next PANDEMIC! 🤔

Bill Gates funded the Wuhan lab in China that released the Wuhan virus. Bill Gates was a member of China's “Academy of Sciences” which built the Wuhan lab, and he was awarded their highest honor. 🤔

The Wuhan virus was originally developed at the University of North Carolina by NIH grants approved by the Obama administration in 2012. 🤔

The NIH defunded the UNC research in 2016, so the Communist Chinese scientists left the UNC and took their work to the (newly built) Wuhan lab in 2017... funded by Gates & pals. 🤔

In January 2020, Charles Lieber, the head of the Harvard Chemistry department (with ties to Gates & Epstein), was arrested for accepting bribes from the Chinese government. 🤔

The Pirbright Institute (funded by Bill Gates), owns the patent (10130701) on the Coronavirus genetic sequencing, and did simulation testing on a global PANDEMIC in 2018. 🤔

Bill Gates & Barack Obama docuseries marketed the need for a global "universal" vaccine to replace all other flu vaccines. I believe it will be designed to deliver a human chip via nanotechnology.

12,469 people in the US died of H1N1 flu (from Mexico) under Obama in 2009, many of them children, because he waited 6 months to do anything & never closed the border. 🤔

The media said nothing about fatalities from H1N1 but is creating a huge panic around the US deaths (under 100) from the Wuhan virus to destroy the US economy before the election. 🤔

Over 36,000 people in the US have died from the common flu this year and the media says NOTHING about that - but is creating a huge panic around the supposed deaths (under 100) from the Wuhan virus. 🤔

The LifeCare Senior Center holds the US record for deaths (22) from the Wuhan virus in Kirkland, Washington (the home area of Bill Gates). 🤔

Right after the first deaths were reported in Bill Gates home area, the never Trump Governor declared a national emergency & Congress approved over $8 billion - even though Trump asked for only a quarter of that. Much of the funding will flow to Gates global "research" partners.🤔

And now, Bill Gates says his "foundation" will offer in-home testing kits where you swab your nose with a Q-Tip and send it to his labs. Did Gates develop the home-testing kits in order to secure access to all of our DNA?! 🤔

Bill Gates owns 15% of the World Health Organization and has publicly spoken about his depopulation plan through vaccines. 🤔

This rabbit hole runs deep (state) 🕳🐇 -Post by Peggy Tierney #ExpandYourThinking #ConnectTheDots

—-

If you google, CEOs stepping down, almost all the CEOs from Disney to Harley Davidson to bill gates at Microsoft himself stepped down before the stock market crashed.

almost as if they knew this was coming... this should be investigated for stock market manipulation and insider trading.

First of all let's establish some logic facts. Coronavirus's not a single virus, it's a family, a root. This family of viruses changes every second, even now when we speak. If you conspiracy theorists wanna go even deeper into the rabbit hole, please check The Simpsons. They knew it. But many people deny this, this virus was released by the Gov. While animals such as rats/bats/snakes carry diseases, it's not their fault here. From snake we created various treatments, others aren't helpful. What people will also deny it's their lives, we are too many, man. We can't snap our fingers and then go cannibalistic over night. There aren't enough resources for everyone. Even if we add the Svalbard Global Seed Vault, there's still not enough.

I see some folks in the UK want this to go on for 12 months too :LOL: if that becomes presedence there will be more people harmed from domestic violence than Corona lol.
It's a bit ridiculous here in the UK, all uni's are shut till June earliest so having to do a PhD at home is great fun.... absolutely no work happening here. Supermarkets are using the Ikea one way system in Devon, all really odd.

Saw this on Instagram the other day :LOL:

Rural Devon is where I come from. Devon is awesome! They have fucking brains down there grow all their own food and could survive any kind of pandemic 😜

Haha yeah its class, except running up those damn hills.

Damn right we're ready for the zombie apocalypse!!

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Agreed. If it was engineered it would either A. Be less messy or B. Catastrophic and leaving a wake of bodies.
It's playing out similar to a mix of bird flu and swine flu.

Not necessarily.. This virus is perfect for its high contagiousness but relatively low body count. It gives “them” an idea on how a future more deadly epidemic might play out, without causing too much current damage.

-GC

So I have a barbell and around 200lbs of plates. And dumbells up to 40lbs (or a single up to 80lbs) No bench, no rack. Looking for chest ideas. Floor press, dumbbell fly, 1-arm dumbbell press, dumbbell pullover. Anything else?

So I have a barbell and around 200lbs of plates. And dumbells up to 40lbs (or a single up to 80lbs) No bench, no rack. Looking for chest ideas. Floor press, dumbbell fly, 1-arm dumbbell press, dumbbell pullover. Anything else?
Don't have like an actual sitting bench you can use? Like furniture. Put a couch cushion under your torso to prop you up for incline dumbell presses. Prop feet up on the couch for decline dumbbell presses. Can use a couple plates to set the barbell on to do decline bench as well this way.

Could always super set everything with push ups, wide, narrow and neutral? Can incline and decline them depending what weight exercise your doing?

Tried that last week and still sore, so it either works or I'm soft.

So as I was sitting on the shitter today pondering covid, I had a genius idea. We don't know what could target the virus as these days lots of common antiviral drugs are very specific. So why not take it old school, super fucking broad and cross our fingers and hope it works. My brain said: interferon, probably one of the oldest and most tested antivirals. And look what I found.

What's your take on this @CFC and @Genetic Freak ?

So as I was sitting on the shitter today pondering covid, I had a genius idea. We don't know what could target the virus as these days lots of common antiviral drugs are very specific. So why not take it old school, super fucking broad and cross our fingers and hope it works. My brain said: interferon, probably one of the oldest and most tested antivirals. And look what I found.

I'm still a firm believer in your own bodys natural immunity, if you currently avoid alcohol, tobacco, sugar, vegetable seed oils, glyphosate, and eat healthy organic foods I recon you wont have issue...
Hydroxychloroquine, NAC, melatonin, zinc, IV vitamin-C + Thiamine might help your situation if you contract...

Reading a couple of papers today on Leptin signaling, and its relationship with CD4 cells, and IFNγ, which produce an inflammatory response, key for defense against intracellular bacteria, viruses and cancer...
Reducing Leptin seems to be the mode of thought, and I assume insulin also, as the two appear closely connected...

Here's something interesting. Sweden with minimal lockdown is fairing better than most countries and isn't tanking their economy and already flattened their curve. This was pretty much my stance to begin with fwiw.

Hard to draw real comparisons for Sweden (with say the UK) as they're population is 1/6 of the size and so spread out.

Hey @Zoob1234 , your study was approved and is now in the Drug Studies forum. Here's the link for anyone interested.

Hey @Zoob1234 , your study was approved and is now in the Drug Studies forum. Here's the link for anyone interested.

Thank you for your help @Serotonin101

Anyone else having real trouble motivating during lockdown? Going on my daily run used to be something I just did without a second thought. I feel like I really have to drag myself out the door anymore. Once I start it’s all good but damn I’m never been in such a slump with my training like this before