The Official SIED Coronavirus Thread v. My Nuts & City is shutdown

Serotonin101

Moderator: SIED
Staff member
Figured it's overdo with all the shit going on. My gym is shutting down but I found a small local private gym to hit but it's not the same. Also gonna be temporarily unemployed. What's everyone else up to?

I’m currently stuck in Portugal (live in the states) lol.

Here for an ibogaine treatment that got postponed 2 weeks so I’m stuck in an Airbnb apartment and everything is shut down. Just found a gym today and closed so fml

Damn sorry to hear man. Doing okay? Best of wishes on feeling better soon

Reactions: CFC
Bored as fuck. I want to hit the gym but Think it’s a bad idea.

i went ahead and bought a gun because of all the panic scares the shit out of me..

But hearing CFC talk about his symptoms scares me actually I hate being sick.

population control if you ask me

Here's something for all you roid heads currently taking an ARB. If my anecdotal experience is anything to go by, then this is something to really think about, even if your own GP is gonna wait 15 years for a clinically controlled study to appear before dropping some advice:

COVID-19's sole point of entry is via the ACE-2 protein. And what we know is that ARBs increase the expression of the ACE-2 protein in the body as many as three to five times. Treatment with ARBs may therefore ‘amplify’ the effects of COVID-19. Patients on these antihypertensives may fare worse than average.

Can angiotensin receptor-blocking drugs perhaps be harmful in the COVID-19 pandemic?
Esler, Murraya,*; Esler, Danielleb,†

Author Information
Journal of Hypertension: March 11, 2020

Last edited:
Good info! Very interesting as I'd have never thought to look at ACE proteins for viral illness.

Here's something for all you roid heads currently taking an ARB. If my anecdotal experience is anything to go by, then this is something to really think about, even if your own GP is gonna wait 15 years for a clinically controlled study to appear before dropping some advice:

COVID-19's sole point of entry is via the ACE-2 protein. And what we know is that ARBs increase the expression of the ACE-2 protein in the body as many as three to five times. Treatment with ARBs may therefore ‘amplify’ the effects of COVID-19. Patients on these antihypertensives may fare worse than average.

So this is why all the elderly are dying...this virus is patented and man made... this was a targeted attack on the elderly.

are you feeling better ???

Gonna start leveling a bunch of alts in World of Warcraft lol. What better time than now to get a bunch of 120s in different classes and unlock some heritage armor

Gonna start leveling a bunch of alts in World of Warcraft lol. What better time than now to get a bunch of 120s in different classes and unlock some heritage armor

I've already been getting stir-crazy bored and I'm not even well. I'm going to need to do something outside once I'm recovered.

I've already been getting stir-crazy bored and I'm not even well. I'm going to need to do something outside once I'm recovered.
Our governor shut down all our state parks so outside is even limited for us. Might cross the river into Missouri for some things to do since it's the wild west over there outside of the cities

Our governor shut down all our state parks so outside is even limited for us. Might cross the river into Missouri for some things to do since it's the wild west over there outside of the cities

I flew out of Miami and was staying there with a friend. They’ve since imposed curfews and outlawed being in most public places, parks, beaches. They even banned bike riding yesterday.

Friend of a friend works for a pharmaceutical company and was on the phone with the White House for 4 hours two days ago. They’re getting wind of curfews and limited time outside for the entire country, basically everything short of marshal law

I flew out of Miami and was staying there with a friend. They’ve since imposed curfews and outlawed being in most public places, parks, beaches. They even banned bike riding yesterday.

Friend of a friend works for a pharmaceutical company and was on the phone with the White House for 4 hours two days ago. They’re getting wind of curfews and limited time outside for the entire country, basically everything short of marshal law
I'm cool with that. I can get everything I need done in a few hours everyday. I'll miss walking at the city park though. :(

Can angiotensin receptor-blocking drugs perhaps be harmful in the COVID-19 pandemic?
Esler, Murraya,*; Esler, Danielleb,†

Author Information
Journal of Hypertension: March 11, 2020

Hi CFC, hoping for your speedy recovery...

Aware of increase in ACE2 expression in lungs, and being a portal of entry for COVID-19...

Already dropped ARB's, plus increased cacao and cinnamon consumption for its vasodilatory properties...

Employing minimal TRT dose ATM..

Working frontline ambulance so expect to be confronted with virus at some point, recon strong immune function will quickly fight it off...

Remember there is currently no cure, so looking after your own immune system should be a priority:

Decimate immune function, create chronic inflammation:
No smoking, no alcohol, nothing that creates insulinemia (sugar, sweets, cakes, fruit juices, rice, pasta, bread, potatoes, bananas, grapes etc)..
No vegetable oils, no whole grains, stay away from commercial dairy..

For optimal immune function:
Eat fresh green and coloured vegetables, organic meats, eggs, cheeses, fresh fish and seafood, berries, raw nuts and seeds..
Try for minimum 7-8 hours sleep per night...