The Official Ketamine (K) Thread

Man i just crushed 10 grams this weekend, I really need to cut down. Started to get K-pains again and luckily they went away after a couple hours and didnt last 4 days like two weeks ago.

Good thing its getting hard to find in my area or else i'd still be doing bumps right now.

i got k that really burns so bad but its not cut with meth. cause i know i can fall asleep. but it freakin burns!!! does anyone know what the cut maybe? it looks fine to me. and its rock so it looks nice gets you high but fuckkk the burn!!

ray_gunn, IMO certain vial brands hurt more than others. Aggrovet burns more than kepro does IMO, and both more than unimedical. If it was dried out from a vial it could also be that the way it was dried made the crystals larger and therefore cuts your nose more. Crush up the crystals more and snort slower, that might help you out a bit.

shit in LA comes from mexico

Sure, some of it, but we have ketamine from all over the world.

Chema Nova from Mexico, vials from all over S. America, vials from asia, "pre-set" from european and canadian suppliers, as well as indian and chinese, etc etc.

Our ket doesnt just come from one area, it absolutely comes from all over the world.

Iv ketamine opinions

Hey guys.

So I have been doing dxm for quite sometime now. I have tried many others and this seems to be my favorite. I hate waiting from 45 minutes to two hrs for the high to start tho! I mean he'll sometimes I get worried the dxm won't work and this is after years of doing it. So I tried ketamine. I love it! Snorting or im injection gets you fucked within minutes. I'm very curious as to what an iv experience would feel like. I want to try it but I'm pretty new to ketamine and wanted to hear if anyone out there has tried it and enjoyed it. Thanks!

All I can say, is for my John Lilly Moments the Dark Blue Caps [NOTE: NOT LIGHT BLUE, know your colors] definitely get me deeper than the Green, Red, or even old school Yellows. Racemic vs. S eh?

K flows all over the MA/RI region, especially now during the summer season. People need to realize that just cuz they can't get/find something doesn't mean it's impossible or even that hard, it's all about the people you know. And i know from experience, whatever you want and wherever you want it are not the obstacles.

Agreed. It's really a matter of you need to know the right people. How do you meet those people, especially when it comes to a compound like ketamine? You have to go to places where those people are likely to go, clubs and festivals.

I know a circle of people in my area who have what seems to be an unlimited supply. On the other hand, they're shady and into meth as well, so that's why I only know them anymore and have completely severed contact with them.

*please dont talk about that sort of thing - bombo

Last edited by a moderator:
Been taking down plenty of preset s+ and racemate as well as a few bottles here and there. I usually go for the preset as IM injections turn me into a raving mad Jesus and weirds out my friends:0

S+ crystallizes into needles and the racemate into chunks similar in consistency to rock salt. That is if it crystallizes, often when a vial is dried quickly it comes out flaky or powdery and can't be easily I.D.ed by appearance.

If you have needles you can be sure you have S+

Like a nice bump of the racemate a couple min before the dmt hits!!

Idk what happened, last year all i wanted was K but all i found was E, now all i want is E and theres ONLY K!

Idk what happened, last year all i wanted was K but all i found was E, now all i want is E and theres ONLY K!

You say that like its a problem. Stock up on the K. IME, E...well, at least MDMA, always comes around. hahaha

Anasket is great, and I'm trying my first Chemi Nova tomorrow. I have an unlimited supply, which is good and bad i guess... I'm not sure why people would buy anything that wasnt in a sealed pharmaceutacal vial, but that's just me i guess. I usually go through about 6 grams a week or so. I shoot a 2cc (200mg) dose at work at about 8 am, before anyone else gets in, to get my k-hole in, then between 10 and 4 I IM about .5cc (50mg) about every 90minutes or so just to keep me floating.

theres a drought over this side of the planet guys, some idiot got caught with kilos while k'd out driving, so now theres a nationwide drought for most people here, bad times :(

The Cheminova's are great, though they did spark up some bladder issues in me. Nothing too major, but its one of the only vials thats done that to me.

Hello americans,
Anyone ever done a test with the mandelin test, on Tiletamine to see what colour i goes?

I could give you a long speech about the good things that using ketamine has done for me, but I'd rather relate my favorite most dangerous way to experience it. IV

IV ketamine is as good, if not better sometimes, than IV HEROIN which is deemed as the orgasmic rush of a lifetime. I am here to tell U, as someone who has shot just about every drug possible IV, the K has the BEST RUSH hands down. You get a momentary rush that feels VERY opiate and heroin like, JUST as pleasurable,and then about 15-30 seconds later you strap your moon boots on and fly off into OUTER SPACE, my favorite place!

WARNING....It does hit you FULL FORCE QUICK AS FUCK. You have about 1minute TOPS to rinse out your needle and put a cap on it, after that you are basically IMMOBILE for 15-30 minutes depending on the KETA quality. If I had a steady supply of K, I would never use heroin again, HONESTLY, but where I live, it comes around maybe 2-3 times a year in batches of only 10 or so grams at best. FUCK OHIO I HATE IT HERE IN EVERY WAY!!!!!!!!!

The comedown isn't that bad, its just like "Oh, its over now". The biggest downside is for some reason, it leaves bigger than average and dark bruises that I dont normally get from other IV drugs. Don't know why exactly.....Anyone else had this experience?

Have fun, Stay safe, NEVER SHOOT MORE THAN .1 at a time!!!! And always start small, .025mg can ROCK YOU if you're not ready for it. AND ALWAYS HAVE A BABY SITTER WHEN SHOOTING PSYCHEDELICS IV, they are GNARLY and to be RESPECTED.