Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Bluelight Employment Thread

lostNfound said:
so over my job at the moment.
who wants to hire me?

takers
Replace the word "lostNfound" with "Pleonastic", cos that's exactly where I'm at too... :\

staffwanted_web.jpg

^^ No leecie, you miss-read it. You're not serving your friends, you're serving the coolest people in town! :p

Unless you happen to be friends with the coolest people in town, but the ad makes them sound pretty mutually exclusive. :\

yeah i got that. but still. why would my friends admire me for serving drinks to coked up wankers?

Because they're the coolest people in town! Isn't that enough?

Any association with cool people automatically makes you more admirable, successful and desirable, don'tchaknow ;) :p

oh yeah...totally cool by serving them. totally. *sigh*

if someone could get me a job in either brisbane, sydney or melbourne were i can utilise my skills with a bow staff, i'd be totally happy enough to buy you a present.

edit: i'd also prefer if i didn't have to serve the "coolest people in town".

you know...there's this gang that totally would want you for your skills with a bow staff. do you have nunchuck skills?

i do, but i'm having trouble fitting them in my locker at the moment...is that going to be a problem?

'lil leecie said:
yeah i got that. but still. why would my friends admire me for serving drinks to coked up wankers?

No no no.
No coke involved - that's reserved for places like Boutique, Q-bar and Prince.

You see i am an authority on the nepean hotel.
I live around the corner.
And my work is across the road.

The venure where this is used to be called "Wax".
It used to be popular on a friday night amoung scantily clad whores, who weren't really eighteen, and neither were their pre-pubescent homie boyfriends. The other clinetel, included try hards and ugly people.

This was of course until someone got stabbed there.
Then the ugly people and the tryhards and the sluts/skants wearing their white pants with their hair overly straightened, and their eyes hidden behind excessive eyeliner and tacky lipgloss, along with their sleazy prepubescent boyfriends all slowly stopped going.

Then "Wax" closed, and has been closed for a while. BUt now, they've changed their name, revamped the place, and apparently are attempting to lose the stigma which has attached itself to other similar places (which now have also closed) like Salt.

please and thankyou. That is all.

^^^I'm sure mick loves the idea of his full name and ph. no being published on a drug message board. thats tops dude:\

I am currently looking for work experience in television production or similar industries. PM me for my resume, qualifications, etc.

Am willing to work for free to gain experience.