• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Aus Munchies Recipe Thread

Was at a friends place one time, smoked a few spliffs, and he whipped out this chocolate/peanut butter slice his mum made.

Here goes

500g White chocolate
5 tbsp of peanut butter
500 g milk chocolate

Melt the white chocolate in microwave or over steam, mix in peanut butter, pour into slice tin/dish. Melt the milk chocolate, cover. Refridgerate. Smoke some bowls, and kill the whole thing in one go.

If you want you can put chewy stuff like chopped dried apricots into the peanutbutter mixture, but whatever floats your boat.

A big arse bowl of Vanilla icecream, mixed with two table spoons of milo and numerous diced chunks of mars bar pounded (haha very funny =D) into a large, unusual looking mass.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Good
I'm also a fan of plain ol' butter [or marg] on toast].
:)
PEACE

Ok!

Smoke a few cones and then eat down some Baklava! OMG! - It's awesome :)

I have no idea how to make it! It's ummm... Greek I think? and it's sooo Yum!

shals :D

Sugar B00ST +

Oh man, thinking about stoner food is making me drool right now... almost.

Anyway, I came up with an idea that encapsulates the word "munchies." If ever someone were to ask you what munchies were and why people eat them, give them this.

First, get a descent quality chocolate bar, Mars or Snickers work best. Wrap the bit you are about to eat in a few crunchy chips. Now the chips have to be either from the Kettle "Sensations" range or any of the Red Rock Deli chips. Fit this into your mouth and munch. Trust me, it's the best.

Another thing that absolutely rocks is home made "Cold Rock" style ice-cream with lots of bits in it. The more bits the better. All you have to do is get a tub of ice-cream (vanilla will do fine). Put it in a bowl. Get what ever 'bits' you want.
The 'bits' can be anything. They could be blocks of choclate, nuts, M'n'Ms, crumbled up choclate chip cookies, crumbled up chocolate bars, crumbled up ice-cream cones. My favourite 'bits' are crumbled up Crunchy bars. The great thing is, unlike the overly expensive ice-cream parlours, you get to choose exactly the size and number of 'bits' that go into your ice-cream.
Pour your chosen selection of 'bits' into the bowl and mix vigorously.
It will be a little difficult to mix the ice-cream at first but it will gradually get softer.
When all your bits are mixed in, it is usually a good idea to place your bowl in the freezer for a little while.
Finally eat and enjoy.

PS Killing_time; I noticed you had this idea before me... but only after I typed this all out so... there's my version anyway.

Velveeta or processed cheddar 1 lbs. block
1 lbs. sausage
1 lbs ground beef

cook the beef and sausage
slowly add in the cheese when the meat is cooked
put it on top of cocktail rye bread pieces

It's called Hanky Panky.

RoyGerbil said:
Was at a friends place one time, smoked a few spliffs, and he whipped out this chocolate/peanut butter slice his mum made.

Here goes

500g White chocolate
5 tbsp of peanut butter
500 g milk chocolate

Melt the white chocolate in microwave or over steam, mix in peanut butter, pour into slice tin/dish. Melt the milk chocolate, cover. Refridgerate. Smoke some bowls, and kill the whole thing in one go.

If you want you can put chewy stuff like chopped dried apricots into the peanutbutter mixture, but whatever floats your boat.

That sounds soo yum!
I reckon chocolate is the best for the munchies! Or hot chips and gravy.
I have this thing for "Pods". They are new and are like a biscuit with either snickers, mars bar, bounty or twix in it. YUM!

I luv hot chips, cheese and gravy....nothin beats that even if u aint stoned. BUT...sultana bran is wicked or toast wit jam!! yummo!! =D

I am really simple I love saladas with butter and if you have avocado then wack that on....
another fav is vegimite on toast yummy!!!
or another one is if you cook up whitewings choc chunk cookies these are divine and cook in 15 mins make sure you eat them when they are warm as they are all soft and gooey.

* - Weed Queen - * said:
I luv hot chips, cheese and gravy....nothin beats that even if u aint stoned.

Poutine...the canadians love that shit....

Mmmm!%20Poutine!.JPG

definatly salt and vinegar chips with hommus!!! I have gotten so many people hooked to it.

Donny Dont = that is the most fereal shit ive seen for a while. Yuck those don't even look like chips anymore.

cravings at the moment

* Grapes
* Wedges
* Brownies (homemade/microwaveable receipe)
* Those new *strawberry* guilian (sp) chocolates

mmm cold leftover sausages dipped in apricot yoghurt
dont ever try icecream with tomato sauce

Salami, a packet of your favourite chips or biscuits and some philadelphia sweet chilli philly.
mmmm rap the salami around your chip or busicuit and start dipping!
mmmm so yummy!

mmmmmm..had the chocolate paddlepops and condensed milk last night after a smoke up, most definitely recommended.

ok this shit is awesome!

Take 1 frozen meat pie.....
microwave untill hot and cooked
Procede to cut/slice/mash pie untill it is in small chunks
Add to this mixture some grated cheese and tomato sauce
....then...............
wrap it all up in a soft burrito/tortilla wrap!!!!

trust me....soooo good!!!!

best nachos ever.

using that cream cheese spread instead of normal cheese. got it off the ad for the stuff with the little kid who locks her mum outside.

yeah...right.

they're fucking awesome! just put it on before you cook them...melts and is just delicious! :):D

glass_prison said:
mmm cold leftover sausages dipped in apricot yoghurt

LOL! Stoners will eat anything :D

Personally, I couldn't be arsed coming up with weird combinations; a packet of Pizza shapes or Kettle chips is fine with me. Where do you people find the energy?

Toast with vegemite (just the right amount) and cheese, heated under the griller, is good too.

*bump*

Been rather inventive this morning, my breakfast consists of:

left over taco meat (mince with stuff in it) with cheese and sweet chilli sauce in a toasted sandwhich.

It's so good.