• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Aus Munchies Recipe Thread

I work at KFC so my fridge is always full of left over zinger fillets. Warmed under the grill with tobasco sauce and accompanied by iced coffee. Unbeatable.
Another is Tim tams cut in half horizontally (ala N+) and tabasco sauced poured in and let to soak. Put back together and they are beautiful.

i'm a bit of a sucker for avocado, so I try and mix it with anything!

Something that whipped up the other day.
1.Cook 1 cup of rice
2. While rice is cooking, mash up 1 half of a large avocado.
3. Also cook up your meat of choice, I like either chicken or lean beef.
4. Slice up a tomato into little itty bitty bits.
5.Serve rice and mix the avocado into it really well.
6. Add meat, tomato and pepper liberally.
7. ENJOY!

^^^^DUDE!!!!

speaking of avocado

take 1 avovado & 2 bananas

peel both

place in bowl mash with fork

eat

so tasty

(add honey or sugar if desired)

*Cosmic Mist* said:
Hot chips, cheese, and gravy!!! YUM!!
*drools*

Are you french canadian? Cos you're talking about poutine!
Edit: whoops already been said - look a page or two back for photo.

A packet of the instant mee goreng by Indomie (45c a packet from supermarkets) - dump it in boiling water for 1.5 mins, add the satchet ingredients (beware the chilli sauce) and serve... and if you can be bothered with one step further - fried egg...
Used to have that every time after a night out.
^Word!! I have been eating that stuff for years it is unbeatable!
If you buy it in bulk from asian groceries you can get it for 27c a pack.

My fave things would have to be:

1. These curried peanuts that my local indian grocery store sell - they are sooo good. I ate a whole bag the other night - about 150g of em.
  2. Nachos! I make chilli con carne every week and always have some left over. I also try to always have 'backup' Doritos, salsa and (Mainland Tasty) cheese. These combined is so very good.
  3. A very easy but very good snack/meal is spaghetti with Dolmio's 'Spicy Pepper' sauce stirred thru. The spiciness is just right and leaves your mouth feeling amazing!:eek:
  4. Toasted chees sandwiches - a stoner staple, i can get pretty creative with these. The absolute least i will put in one is cheese, salami and tomato paste. 2 months ago my housemate moved out and took our sandwich maker, so none since then! :(
    [/list=1]

Last edited:
xcidium said:
Tomato Sauce sandwich.

Enough said.
Would you mind posting the recipe for that?
:)
Tomato sauce sandwiches are one of my more favourite snacks except for the bit where they drip all over your white shirt when you eat em to quick.

Not a recipe, but food that I can't get enough of when bent:

Peanut Butter M&M's!!!! You just can't stop eating the fuckers!!

Unfortunatley, they aren't available on the Australian market, unless you go to somewhere like the USA foodstuffs inport shop in Bentleigh, I think it's called USA Foods, just opposite the train station. They have heaps of other munchie material in there too, well worth a visit if you live in Melbourne.

CC's in bread roll? lol One step further...

THey used to serve this at the cafe' at primary school

A long roll...
Butter it
Place a long sausage roll that's been microwaved in it
Add smiths' plain chips, tomato sauce and grated cheese...

EAT

^^^ To add...

Go to Mc Donalds. Ask for a 6 Pieces' of Nuggets, 3 pieces' of cheese and some Mc Chicken sauce... Break cheese in half, wrap one piece around each nugget and dip into sauce.... MARVELOUS...

spear your skewer with marshmallows, toast them and eat the crispy outing off, then roll the molten mallow in coco pops (rice bubbles if you're feeling beige)

waffles are one of those all-rounder foods, where it doesn't matter when or where you eat them, so long as you sing while you create. toast waffles until just golden, slather on cookies and cream icecream on one, squirt lemon juice over it and place another waffle on top.

ohh waffle time, it's waffle time, won't you have some waffles of mine?"

^ DID YOU GET THE IRON?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

i bet wasabi macadamias stoned would be the shiznit...