• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

The Not So Sticky of the Icky: "Fake" Weed??

The legal way is the best way.. Trust me. The governments regulations help to keep alot of chemicals out of the shops so its alot better for your health and everything else. Fake anything is 👎

I've got to say, on a few occasions I've had something that resembled marijuana, but it turned out to be inactive. At least I never purchased any of it, but I had it with the person who offered it to me

It was odd because I didn't want to say do you feel anything?, since I clearly didn't. My only guess is it's some type of synthetic cannabinoid that doesn't work when smoked

The legal way is the best way.. Trust me. The governments regulations help to keep alot of chemicals out of the shops so its alot better for your health and everything else. Fake anything is 👎

This is all well and good, until you think about what the government's allowed happen with tobacco products over the years/decades/centuries.

I hope like Hell you're right, but I don't think corporate America is going to be good for the marijuana industry in the long run. It's an unrealistic ideal, but I'd really like to see cannabis production and processing left to local growers (i.e."mom & pop stores")

Ive seen a million beautiful hemp buds throughout the midwest
Does it get you high ?

Nope