• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe the (not so) new Suboxone Film thread v.2.0

Znegative

Bluelight Crew
Suboxone Film Thread 2.0

Suboxone-film.png

The old thread had reached over 1000 posts, so here's the new one.

Suboxone Film Prescribing Information PDF

The Suboxone Megathread (for all questions specific to suboxone but not necessarily the film form)

I'm moving this post over to this thread, and going to close the other one down..
Hey Other drugs! wow its prolly been 3 or more years since i've posted here. Been clean of all drugs cept bupe in that time frame also yay me!

So to all daily bupe users that are stuck with strips whats your Fav roa?

I used to snort the pills before but now its basically all strips.

anyways this might seem a lil dumb but instead of mixing with water etc.

literally tear them up into very small pieces with your fingers is what i do sorta stretching the strip but ripping it into small .1 to .5 pieces depending on your patience lol. Then snort not forcefully either. but do make sure the bill or paper I dont use straws due to wanting it to be pretty far up your nose.

I've tried to share this method with others but they either say it doesnt work or wont do it.

The small strip pieces act as an irritant in your nose/sinus I believe usually have a brief sneeze session or nose gets lil runny/stuffed for a min. which I believe helps with the absorbtion and why it works.

But honestly I've tried mixing with water using a spray bottle etc etc and this is how I've gotten the best results by far. I do 1.5 to 2mgs daily btw.

Can I ask why in particular you want to snort this?

It seems far less efficient than transbuccal, especially since this is formulated for that purpose.

Can I talk you into just sticking it under your tongue for 15 minutes?

Ive always wondered if there is any downside to these films rather than the tabletts ?
Why is because we don't have theses Suboxone films in my country (yet) we use the regular tabletts.

^^^^ Your country has inferior health care as the US, the strips are superior but more expensive.

Can I ask why in particular you want to snort this?

It seems far less efficient than transbuccal, especially since this is formulated for that purpose.

Can I talk you into just sticking it under your tongue for 15 minutes?

Originally when they came out I did do them sublingual tried to do the same dose as I did with pills but it seemed like I needed double the dose opposed to snorting them.

Here's the question I have. Its Sunday and I have to go see my suboxone doctor on Wednesday. How much suboxone do I need to do the day before so that I "fail" my urine test for it and can get my next script? They just do the basic cup tests on site, they don't send the urine out to a lab. I would imagine that any amount they day before would be enough for me to register on the test, just wanted to confirm.

^ Thanks for filling a slot of ORT clinic just because you want to make some extra cash.

It's the Buprenorphine, at dosages above 2-4mg Subutext or Suboxone, or any form of Buprenorphine will create a blocking effect because it has a higher intrinsic value for the MOR then even naloxone, and the ratio of naloxone to Buprenorphine is 4:1, so the naloxone has no chance at competing with it. At dosages like 2mg or less, it doesn't really block most full agonists, and if it does its more likely due to raised tolerance rather then actually 'blocking'. At 2mg a day I can easily feel even lowish dosages of kratom.

it has recreational value if you have a low tolerance to opiates. If you're getting fucked up of perks or vics' then subs will destroy you.

^And please man, once that 20mgs no longer gives you the desired effect then you must stop and take a long enough break before it hits you the same, it may take a month or two depending upon a million variables but take that break or you'll find yourself on the slipperiest slope that you simply cannot dose your way out of...you must finish the slide and join the queue up line for the ladder. It may surprise you to know that there are those of us around here that can eat 300+ mgs of oxycodone and not even feel anything except the beginnings of a horrendous WD subside.

To the other poster regarding snorting Suboxone strips, I have done so by carefully inserting small pieces high up in my nose with tweezers, it was effective but not as effective as making a liquid suppository....32mgs of sub fits comfortably in 3ml of water...clear your bowels before injecting the sub (needleless 3ml barrel). Good luck and take care.

^Knowledge is king no doubt. Bupe for the opioid naïve body (or close to naive like yourself who isn't a chronic daily opi user) is a different beast to someone like me who uses it for opioid maintenance. Its affinity for those receptors is mind blowing strong, and I have to say that the anxiety I feel from not taking enough over a 48hr period compared to my regular dose comes on even before I get other early signs I'm WD'ing like incessant yawning and watery eyes so she has me scared but I'll reduce very gradually otherwise my benzo tolerance will be horrendous compared to my typical 15-20mgs of valium.

I get about 36 hours before I start to truly need another 1-2 mg of suboxone. When I first got on suboxone I was using 40mg of opana intranasal, 120 mg oxy intranasal. And smoking heroin on top of that if I had money for it. My first dose of sub was 4mg. The next day I did 1mg. The day after that I did 2mg. Now I do 2mg every 12 hours and that keeps me like I never even touched the stuff. If I wanna used I skip my night dose and the morning dose afterwards. Usually can do however much I want after that.

so this thread is specifically for suboxone film as opposed to suboxone tablets, subutex, zubsolv, bunavail and butrans/buprenorphine generally? seems like an oddly specific thread ...I would think we would have a buprenorphine megathread as opposed to a "suboxone film megathread."

In my experience snorting these works but almost isnt worth it, depending on which ones you have.

Ive only snorted the 4mg and 8mg strips. Idk about the 2mg but i would think more similar to the 4s.

I would use a oral syringe. A small amount of water maybe like 4 or 5 drops. Let it sit for a few minutes and it shouls mostly dissolve just a short stir is necessary. Then draw with syringe and gently snort be careful not to snort too hard otherwise you will lose a lot due to it going down your throat. An eyedropper or rig with no tip will work too.

The 8mg strips burn like a bitch IME. This is even at low doses ive never done more than 1mg at once and it alws sucks even as low as .5 or .25.

For some reason the 4mg strips arent as bad. Again ive only done doses between .25-1mg. You would think they would burn more because the strips are much bigger and theres way more actual strip junk in the water than with the 8s but that has not been my experience.

So basically if you have 8s dont bother, unless you dont mind the pain. 4s have at it. Either way if you want to snort i would suggest just getting the tablets as its easier and doesnt burn like hell.

This may sou d dumb,but I dissolve the strips with 10drops of water and 3 rdrops of isopropylalcohol..yes it burns but the alcohol helps dissolve the strips and I think also absorbs better.if anyone has done this lmk how it works for you..i .can handle the burn. It's akin to snort g meth bus hurts less to me