The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

The Next Shoe

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
I saw an interview about "Big Pharma" on RT yesterday where the "expert" was saying that "they", presumably meaning the wagon-chasing lawyers, US Department of "Justice" and other folks are going after the US Drug Enforcement Administration next for increasing the annual aggregate national production & import quotas for Schedule I and II narcotics, including, by way of precursors, practically everything in use there save tramadol, pentazocine, and possibly butorphanol and levorphanol.

I never thought I would see the day I was rooting for the US DEA in any way, shape, manner, or form. Watching Prince of the City, Serpico, New Jack City, and Drugstore Cowboy was in a row pretty cathartic, at least -- so I cheered up by chewing the usual Vendal Retard dose, then. right during the scene in which dicusses shooting Dilaudid and Blues (oxymorphone HCl tablets) doing a big load about treble the size of the normal dose for of Dilaudid HP plus tripelennamine and orphenadrine and that was treble the normal usual breakthrough pain helped too, naturally. It was a particularly exquisite feeling to add in a smaller dose of Vilan just as the best part of the rush, the pressure on the back if my neck. was hitting, you know like sliding in your Blue-Veiner right when the muscles in her snatch are still spasming from an orgasm from eating her pussy or having someone else eat her pussy.

Last edited: