• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

I should be hospitalized not allowed to work look at what I am doing out of money again before the weekend was over sicker than ever but hey dad I have a job at least!

Lol I like to call these times the New Middle Ages great artist I get jealous of superstar popular musicians like MGMT make me feel bad about my life but I actually like his sound
yea man i listen to mgmt when i want to think about the modern hell scape we live in.
in the hope that the emotional snapshot will give me enough velocity to escape the orbit of tech i'm stuck in.
ironic i know.

yea man i listen to mgmt when i want to think about the modern hell scape we live in.
in the hope that the emotional snapshot will give me enough velocity to escape the orbit of tech i'm stuck in.
ironic i know.
I am nowhere near smart enough to break it down like the insanely smart guy at an elite university lectured on it in a talk titled The New Middle Ages something not my
idea but interestingly I made the comparison to like the Dark Ages or medieval times basically in my own head before.

it makes sense in a sense

Praise God if ye do Jesus sits on my altar at home now next to Buddha until a Dharma teacher convinces me otherwise Lord knows I am not done with them yet Thich Nhat Hanh (lol had to correct that auto type enabled sucks gotta turn it off asap had Hanh as Hash at first each part of his name switched by dumb Americanized language) would be ok with that seeing as he wrote a book on Buddha and Christ walking together in peace on that note Peace World Seasons Greetings Joy filled holly daze God must know I cannot get sober at this job before Xmas?

Oh was just talking about YouTube addiction elsewhere said I gotta cut way back on music video surfing also sry I had to dump jealousy onto a beautiful musician that is how ugly and self centered I am

Last edited: