• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

warrior_and_war_horse_by_deskridge-d8rn31f.jpg

dazedandconfused_1280_2-1.png

With plant layne vedder cornell this man is the top for me and consider he was dying with aids at this point to sing like that remember when my dad told me he was a parsi indian blew my mind.Always loved rock from the time my uncle gave me a pirate copy of The song remains the same as a 6 year old and punjabi music never did it for m,e unless drunk at a Punjabi wedding and putt jattan de come on to know oneof your favorites was Your kind was so good

This is a newer version of the old Punjabi song putt jattan de I was talking about a tribute to the old song. Putt jattan de means sons of jatts jatts are the land owning caste of punjab reason tractors in videos and the dancers dancing Bhangra our dance now tell me if your pissed coked up and you hear this come on who would not get up and dance all the jatt boys get up for this song and i love the tabla and dhol our drums

Bad time tonight but still fearless I know I should plan on a !meeting tomorrow too late for one tonight too far gone but it is what it is ain't no Southeast Asian clothing factory

This is a newer version of the old Punjabi song putt jattan de I was talking about a tribute to the old song. Putt jattan de means sons of jatts jatts are the land owning caste of punjab reason tractors in videos and the dancers dancing Bhangra our dance now tell me if your pissed coked up and you hear this come on who would not get up and dance all the jatt boys get up for this song and i love the tabla and dhol our drums

That was good. I'm inspired now to find a couple of Bollywood epic numbers

Try this, my friend, it an old Punjabi song sung by the older man called gurdass man with the latest Punjabi star it talks a lot about how the two Punjab's are split between the Pakistan Punjab who are Muslim Punjabis and the Indian Punjab mostly Sikhs and Hindus. During partition 1 million Punjabis died in sectarian violence a people who the same ethnicity who lived peacefully for hundreds of years. Then our Punjab the land of five rivers which is the meaning of Punjab [punj meaning five and ab mean river]was split put the subtitles on two rivers are asking how their brother rivers in now Pakistan Punjab are doing a great classic song. Ill find a few Bollywood songs one a classic one new