• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

This means I am more hopeful than if I shared the original music video version of it

This job has me not wanting to quit vaping again such a vicious circle thinking of walking up in the headshop for legal vape products later like stepping into the Halls of Illusions when I get wit dat shit.

The irony is I am virtually incapable of finding a new job under the influence.

My emotional intelligence bicep is torn.

I always go to interviews stoned. If I am not high at work they ask me if I am ok i just say shit like didnt sleep well or the like. all good. drug free. lol

edit: OT
a repeat i am sure but a goodun imo

This job has me not wanting to quit vaping again such a vicious circle thinking of walking up in the headshop for legal vape products later like stepping into the Halls of Illusions when I get wit dat shit.

The irony is I am virtually incapable of finding a new job under the influence.

My emotional intelligence bicep is torn.

You have it. The makings of a first-rate novelist. (Too bad people don't read novels anymore, anything longer than a paragraph, is what I always told myself to protect and preserve my spotless record of underachievement) You don't buy into it especially that part about your emotional intelligence which surprised me since you're the most consistently open and honest person here about your insecurities vulnerabilities feelings of inadequacy, all with a kind of effortless creativity that is not being pulled down by the gravity well. No telling what you can do: with the inspiration of Romance, Maybe music, certainly poetry. And of course Alchemy

Last edited: