• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Could've been posted before, but the acoustic version is good too, underrated newer band, kinda emo but it hits the spot, TDS related

Could've been posted before, but the acoustic version is good too, underrated newer band, kinda emo but it hits the spot, TDS related

I'll agree with you there. I can't remember how I got introduced Badflower (a recommendation when listening to Grandson maybe? :unsure:) but I would agree with your statement. I hadn't listened to the acoustic version before. Thanks for posting it. (y)

As for myself this seems to fit this week. :\

That is a classic album and it has been a minute. I oughta just sit and crank the tunes right quick
Hope you got it in... i did before going my ass inside to hide from the sun for a minute. Bout to rain and was in garden sweatin my ass off like instantly. Humidity jumped like a mf real quick.
May take a nap but any time I think this I get stuck here. Lovin every fuck stuck sec of it. ;)
Looks like no bars today may be a while... like months. Although resigned to the idea there will more than likely be some seeking on my part before then. =D
<3