• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Always thought it was a woman of color singing the back (all respect)
my bad there is one or more <3 just fucking pure beauty.

All i needed was music to set the mood for a bit (hours)

This shit has happened to me dozens and dozens of times. Sigh. If you love em let em go and so on.

Well you are the one
The one that lies close to me
Whispers hello, I miss you quite terribly
I fell in love
In love with you suddenly
Now there's no place else I could be
But here in your arms

"If you go out , you come back and you come back to an empty house.
You know, it's loneliness again.
It feels as though you've been dumped in the deep end and there is nobody there to rescue you.
It's just something that is thrown at you. You can't throw it back to anybody.
You got to just carry on..."

Always thought it was a woman of color singing the back (all respect)
my bad there is one or more <3 just fucking pure beauty.

All i needed was music to set the mood for a bit (hours)

Damn! So did I.....shes definitely got soul. This album was so advanced for its time no wonder it was in the top charts for years..

@tired of crap that "Lost" track is good, love the trance beats behind it, that's going to be stuck in my head all day, think I need to add it to my YouTube play list

I'm so bored and alone, coming back from my friends yesterday after having fun and now back to reality and a Xanax withdrawal, it's not an empty house my sons in his room with his girlfriend asleep but I'm alone in my room feeling the song

@Flower Fairy its been stuck in my head since about November lol ..

I heard it for the first time during a 1cp-Lsd trip and despite not being alone, I live with my daughter and my ex and her new partner, some days I too feel very alone. Though I dont have any experiense with benzo dependence I have also struggled with addiction.Feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever need to talk