• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

...Got nowt neu bluegrass in ma repertoire, unfortunately...this is my love one true BG love<3 (as you prob know) ;)

damn never thought I'd be feeling a lindsey lohan song but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like this one.

I'm high as shit and just finalized plans to see my friends from uni who I haven't seen since I dropped out in January next weekend, we were super close and have kept in touch this whole time and it's honestly so great to hear from them how much they miss me and have been waiting for me since I visited back in March, I've been in kind of a dark place being so alone after I moved to chi from indy and now I got my mind straightened out, got a solid job and a solid plug, got a car, and it's the start of a great future of finally being able to see them again. I've been trying to branch out here but it's hard for me, but the people I met in an environment where everyone wants to be your friend especially if you have drugs and that kind of strong relationship you get with people that you get fucked up on x, bars, booze, grass and psychedelics on a daily basis just doesn't go away I'm happy to find out, honestly I'm feeling better than I have in a LONG time, could be in part because of the temezapam but still, that shit gave me the courage to finally reach out and find out they haven't forgotten about me, damn I'm feeling great rn and I hope I can ride this feeling till the 28th