• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

lol he sent me a message and then deleted it before i could read it, oh well, i'm actually totally over it at this point, i can't waste so much time thinking about someone i haven't even seen in years, it just stings a bit to know how little you actually meant to someone you cared so deeply for

oh well ?‍♀️

I've seen them a few times. Once in Gainesville at the Fest there. Have you ever been to it? I've always wanted to go to Riot fest but never have.

If nothing else, you've gotten it off your chest. Whether he responds positively or negatively, you'll have some kind of closure. Hopefully <3

Well I'm not counting on that closure part lol, but I think getting it off my chest and then seeing him completely ignore it really put things into perspective, i just gotta let this one go, if he's like this now, a relationship could only ever end in disaster for me

First hello. I’m Speed King. Nice to meet you. It is completely fine to safely do some out of the ordinary shit for yourself. To be safe I will say occasionally. Someone should send your posts to my friend Captain Heroin. He should just read it. If only for the musical choices.

I will just say you had great things to say if you realize it or not. So thanks. Keep the tunes coming.

hi, i think we might've met in passing before, glad someone else could get something out of all this!

Keller is loaded up tonight.. and couple of quality local acts.. then some real astate. .

There's a time and place for everything, I've got to get it through
Cut loose, you're no use
I couldn't stand another second in your company!

Stone me, why can't you see
You're a no-one nowhere washed up baby who'd look better dead!

DON'T WASTE YOUR WORDS I DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU!
I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN OR WHAT YOU PLAN TO DOOOO!

I AAM THE RESUUURRRECTION AND I AM THE LIIIIIIGHT!
I COOULDN'T EVER BRING MYSEELF TO HATE YOU AS I'D LIIIIIIII-III-IKE!

Holy shit I feel so much better now, all the love has finally turned into resentment and I'm finally free

Great tune, Chompy. :)

Mostly, relevant today. A friend's mother -extraordinary person <3