• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Social The NEW "What Song Fits Your Current Mood" Thread

Never judge another human being. It's above your pay grade
Lol just watched a NSA documentary didn't know they are a bigger spy agency than the CIA they are the biggest in the world they want the public to know probably is the biggest because it is public in the sense we know they exist we just cannot know what goes on at their HQ you can't take pictures of the building driving nearby it you might be stopped if you are seen.

This one had other whistleblowers than the most well known Snowden they could have a supercomputer analysing this post shortly but I am not significant enough for them to do that honestly lol my pay grade is laughing stock to a NSA person yet if they wanted to they could judge me based on they can see more about me than my parents at the click of mouse.

My workplace right now is disturbing mixture of Halloween and Xmas basically a nightmare before Christmas please God don't let me volunteer to return after Xmas break I don't see myself finding the will to find a less toxic workplace before I enjoy a paid winter hiatus I don't plan on returning from

Last edited:
Stimulants turn me into a bad wolf like on one now had this tune playing in my caR wheN I pulled into a bowling alley parking lot balls to the wall on cocaethylene (coke + alcohol) and a handful of shrooms about to lose my mind in the twilight zone

Sry feelin like these are my last days can't stop telling stories

Stimulants turn me into a bad wolf like on one now had this tune playing in my caR wheN I pulled into a bowling alley parking lot balls to the wall on cocaethylene (coke + alcohol) and a handful of shrooms about to lose my mind in the twilight zone

Sry feelin like these are my last days can't stop telling stories

Keep us in the loop!