• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

Endo Brand Opana ER's:
I'm a bit late to this party but I have to throw in my two cents. Of all the extraction methods I've tried or read about the most successful involved replicating endogenous gastric conditions & TIME. The most simple was 4 oz of clean water acidified with 8-10 eyedropper drops of 28% HCL acid (muriatic pool acid is fine). 2 WHOLE opanas of at least 20 mg with the coating removed placed into acidified water and allowed to sit for 36 hours pulled approx 60% into the water while leaving a marble sized ball of Macrogol / Poly Ethylene Oxide behind intact and not a big glass of snot. When the tablets are cut the macrogol has it's surface area increased dramatically allowing it to expand and dissolve. Left whole the Oxymorphone salt bleeds out of the tablet through osmosis but the macrogol remains compressed with minimal surface area exposed. It expands quite a bit but still sticks to itself. The resulting solution is easy to return to a neutral pH with NAOH or baking soda. It is clear with a low / normal viscosity and easy to filter further, drink or evaporate to powder/ crystalline mass. I've also read that adding salt can make an even cleaner extract but too much and you lose oxy M solubility. Larger quantities require placing the pills into a bag made out of qualitative filter paper and agitation in solution to replicate the stomach lining / small intestine. All of the above is just the framework and you might find a better way by tweaking the variables. Avoid heat as macrogol water solubility rises with temp.

The biggest drawback to this besides the chems is TIME. 36 hours is a lifetime to some but that's the price for fairly pure OM. Or switch to generics.

What was the PH of the water that was used? 60% doesn't seem like a good return, I'd be inclined to take the 100% and leave it er.. Unless turning into a powder form to snort, but that process adds a lot of time to the already 36 hours.

My pH reagent gets a little wonky at the far ends of the spectrum ( 1-2 & 13-14) but when I use Glacial Acetic Acid in RO water it looks to be about 3.5 and with HCL it's 2.4 at 2-3 drops per oz. With Oxy-Morphone oral BA at 10% and intra-nasal not a whole lot better I am willing to take the drop in total recovered oxy-M, as the trade off is a product that can be IV'd with a bio availability of 100% = 3-4 good shots per pill. With re-crystallization from EtOH or Toluene and micro filtering the end product is highly pure with no trace of fillers. True it's a fair amount of work but you get more bang for your buck (and it's safer than boiling oxycodone w/ hydrobromic acid).

They can be snorted.

Sorry to reply to an old thread and probably repeat what's already been said but I don't feel like reading hundreds of posts to check.

I just came across my first "E 40" Opana. After some trial and error I was able to cut it up and snorted about a quarter of it. I have a pretty stupid opiate tolerance and it took a lot of work but I'm pretty pleased with the results.

If you've ever had any culinary training, think fine dice. The idea is to cut thin layers - into thin strips - into tiny pieces. The thinner the better. The thinner the layers and strips in the beginning, the easier it will be to cut the smallest pieces possible in end. I was able to cut it into pieces about the size of table salt and or even smaller.

It's pretty self explanatory at this point but if you're still interested and want I read my doped up ramblings about how I did it... have fun

Crap you'll need:
Glass (a framed picture works great)
Razor blade/box cutter
Pocket knife with a curved blade (the curve comes in handy)
Clean toe nail clippers
Tweezers
Lots of light and even more patience. It's a pain in the ass

To cut layers, hold the pill vertically against the inside edge of the picture frame and use a razor blade to shave off the thinnest layers possible. Any razor blade should work but I used the classic orange handled box cutter and just pushed straight down. I couldn't cut all the way through so I either cut from other sides until I could or just ended up with half a piece. Doesn't really matter.

To cut strips, lay each piece flat on the glass, use the tweezers to hold the pill in place and to guide the pocket knife as close to the edge of the pill as possible. To cut, rock the blade back and forth slowly until you work your way through. Be careful not to apply too much force and punch through, you could break the glass. Move the knife over as little as possible using the tweezers to guide and cut another piece.

To cut into pieces, hold a few strips at a time with tweezers and cut into tiny pieces with a clean pair of toe nail clippers or, if you're not into sniffing toenail clippings, line a couple strips up and cut with the pocket knife with the same rocking motion as before, like you're chopping parsley. I used a combination of both. The clippers cut the smaller pieces.

If you actually read all that, read this too.

As long as the pieces are as small as possible it doesn't matter how they get that way. Just start cutting or shaving or whatever you figure out and start snorting.

Personally I hope I never come across one of these stupid things again but incase I do I'm interested to know of a more efficient way if anyone knows one. Yay drugs!

Having read only parts of a couple other posts, I feel obligated to say just sniff it. The amount of work involved in extracting the oxymorphone out of this crazy thing is only worth it if you're extracting it from multiple pills. Even then you're still using weird ass chemicals and there's always something left behind, gross. If you can't wait until you find an instant release then I don't know what to tell you. As long as you don't swallow it whole. That's just wrong.

Last edited:
I just got the new reformulated e Endo pharmaceutical

Man I was so disappointed Ted the generic brown ones could go straight to powder with these new ones so frustrated to snort. Tried your method and seem at least for a first time to work but dripped so easily down the throat. And even cutting with my exact opposite knife are next to impossible. Is this the best best way and how long do I really need to break the pill down cause although I boiled pieces of wipe pill stayed in the spoon. Any more help on this.