• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The NEW reformulated round Opana ER Mega Thread v.1 really? again??

Are you eating a meal an hour before you take your Opana? I ask because this is one of the only pain meds I have encountered that actually direct you to eat before taking. If i remember correctly you are supposed to take an hour after a meal and no less than two hours before eating or something like that. I always remembered the first part better

This is because somehow the oxymorphone absorbs better with fat than on an empty stomach. At the time I thought maybe this was why I couldn't get effects so I did try to do exactly as the drug insert instructions directed (you know that sheet the pharmacy gives you that mostly I throw right away lol)

Just saying, if you are taking on an empty or almost-empty stomach that could be a cause of the nausea. If not, it may be the plasticy stuff they use for the time release. I would first make sure you are eating a high fat meal prior to taking and see how that works...

I ate a big fatty meal about 45 min before my late afternoon Opana dose. No better effects. Maybe I shoulda ate sooner or later but I think there's no way around it. Opana sucks!!!! I got a buddy who used to be a herion junkie and he said today he shot that shit years ago. He said buzz was great but on came 105 fever and a nightmare night. I've heard same from other abusers of this drug. Obviously I'm not against an opiate buzz but even if I could I wouldn't fuck with these pills. They suck for pain. I also thing the reformulation properties are fucking my stomach up. Hurts a lot and severe loss of appetite. Gotta be them cause didn't have that before. This is my 4th week on them. Thank God I get off the 24th when I see my pain dr. My choices are fucked. Guess it's back on MS Contin. It wil be at least what I was on before, 60mg 3x day. That shit sucks too but can't get Exalgo which is what I want. Not covered by my shit insurance. Fentanyl patches are but one day prob in early spring I wanna get off my pain meds cause I had colon taken out summer and that still hurts like crazy and painful blood clots in my groin but by spring this surgery pain should be gone and if I get on fentanyl I'll never get off. Heard that shit is bad even coming off slowly. Worst for me was methadone few years ago. They tapered me down and it was like cold turkey every week. MS Contin and Dilaudid have done well for me. I shouldn't have changed. Live and learn. Def a plus of being done with pain clinic is I can go back to my first love, cannabis sativa?

Imagine these things are a piece of gum. Trying to snort a piece of gum is near impossible. Also, digesting gum is very hard and as tricomb said will often come out of your bum in the same shape as you sent it down.

Swim figured it out
im new but swim posted how it's done
i don't know how you search what I posted but it works and it's easy

I'm new here and new to these opanas. Gonna keep this short. Doc just raised me up to the 40mg er's I just wanna know how to get the absolute MOST out of them?? Obviously ya can't crush.. just wondering if cutting into tiny pcs and swallowing would be benificial? Eating 1st or take on an empty stomach? Taking 2-3 instead of just 1? etc
Btw, I started on 15's er 3 months ago.. last month had 20's and my tolerance went up really fast on those (snorting) when taking perc's I usually take at least 10 at a time 10-325s so I have a fairly good tolerance

Eat a fatty meal 30 min before hand and 10 min after dose a fatty snack (cheese and crackers). Chew the little pieces while swishing Apple juice in your mouth. Next time get the global pharmacicuticals generics as you can crush those and do an ISO wash on the reside to leave a residue one can IV with a wheel filter.

My friend gets the 20mg green generic op's, crushes and snorts WITH the coating still on, and bam! Best feeling ever! Lol

My friend gets the 20mg green generic op's, crushes and snorts WITH the coating still on, and bam! Best feeling ever! Lol
This will fuck up his lungs quite bad, just think about all the fillers etc. he's snorting.
There's a thread about someone snorting a pill and landing in the hospital, because the fillers irritated his lungs that bad.
Stay safe!

Ok, I think I accidently deleted my own question so I'll post again. I have an rx for 10mg instant release opana. In the interest of stretching them, if I were to crush them and shoot them, how long does it take for the water to extract the oxymorphone from the rest of the crap in the pill?

no. there is no way that we know of to snort the new ER formula.

Im thinking were ganna start seeing ALOT of threads like this in the near future.

I use to take the 20 mg ER back in 2010-2012. I would peel the green coating off and snort the rest. Do they not come with the coating you can peel off anymore?

I'm about to get some opana for the first time, I'm reading so many awful things about these, but then I hear that some people are crushing n snorting them just fine with great results. I'm typically an IV user but don't think I'm gonna try with these...idk yet but I'll post back later on my experience...

Endo Brand Opana ER's:
I'm a bit late to this party but I have to throw in my two cents. Of all the extraction methods I've tried or read about the most successful involved replicating endogenous gastric conditions & TIME. The most simple was 4 oz of clean water acidified with 8-10 eyedropper drops of 28% HCL acid (muriatic pool acid is fine). 2 WHOLE opanas of at least 20 mg with the coating removed placed into acidified water and allowed to sit for 36 hours pulled approx 60% into the water while leaving a marble sized ball of Macrogol / Poly Ethylene Oxide behind intact and not a big glass of snot. When the tablets are cut the macrogol has it's surface area increased dramatically allowing it to expand and dissolve. Left whole the Oxymorphone salt bleeds out of the tablet through osmosis but the macrogol remains compressed with minimal surface area exposed. It expands quite a bit but still sticks to itself. The resulting solution is easy to return to a neutral pH with NAOH or baking soda. It is clear with a low / normal viscosity and easy to filter further, drink or evaporate to powder/ crystalline mass. I've also read that adding salt can make an even cleaner extract but too much and you lose oxy M solubility. Larger quantities require placing the pills into a bag made out of qualitative filter paper and agitation in solution to replicate the stomach lining / small intestine. All of the above is just the framework and you might find a better way by tweaking the variables. Avoid heat as macrogol water solubility rises with temp.

The biggest drawback to this besides the chems is TIME. 36 hours is a lifetime to some but that's the price for fairly pure OM. Or switch to generics.

There's no need to repost the link 5 times, we got it the 1st time..

Smashing, Grinding, Whittling & microwaving were suggested in about half of the 519 posts but thanks anyways. I'm looking to leave out the fillers altogether.